Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="AsianGiant"]I think the debates should be on Thursday.

Any kid in high school is at a football game now.

If you had it Thurs. you could have made it a homework assignment to be talked about
    on Friday in class...

[/quote]</P>

</P>

Great idea!!!</P>

At first, I thought, What?????......I never cared about stupid debates, in highschool. But, you are right, if they make it a homework assignment, kids would have to perk up, and pay attention!!!</P>

</P>

[quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"][quote user="SEC105"]

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="SEC105"]<U>So there is a"current events" forum on this message board</U>. Good story about Colin Powell/ Ronald Regan. Don't mean to butt in. I'll go back to waxing poetic about Moss getting a shot. I have to , you just blew up my 20 year olddreams about Linda Hamilton. Thats OK ,I'm glad I'm married to my wife.[][/quote]

How did you find this thread???

Oh that's right, it's a public forum.....[:P]
    [/quote]</P>

Well I'm sure aware of the saying ............."Feed a man a fish and he's good for a day" ........."teach a man to fish" ...........you know the rest. I guess I just got taught how to "fish". </P>

It's interesting opinions and observations</P>

[/quote]</P>

</P>

Are you in the TAGF???? I can't believe the detective work that they did over there!!!!</P>

They nailed that guy who was making the ugly 9/11 jokes, in the Seattle forum....in like no time flat!!!</P>

It is incredible the work that they did!!!</P>

</P>

[/quote]</P>

I live on Long Island. I made one post on a thread [the9/11+ 7 date]to state my feelings. That thread was deleted and I'm glad. I know anyone can read thisinformation [ if you can call it that] of what was posted today and my feelings remain the same , think of the families. Prefer not to take any further than that.</P>

I don't know what the "TAGF" is ............but yes , good work</P>

[quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"]

Great idea!!!</p>

At first, I thought, What?????......I never cared about stupid debates, in highschool. But, you are right, if they make it a homework assignment, kids would have to perk up, and pay attention!!!</p>

</p>[/quote]

I didn't care at all about debates in high school. But having debates on Friday will definitley not make you care!! There are young adults that are hitting the town right now and college kids puking at a party.

They should have made it Thursday.....Friday night is really the worse night to have a debate...

CNN is talking about how O'bama is suppose to win the debates based on polls...

I don't know what polls they are talking about because I didn't see any poll on CNN all day today.

Secondly, why are they subconsiously telling the nation who is "suppose" to win the debate.

Don't give any pros's or con's, let the debate happen......

They need to reform JOURNALISM so it is objective....

[quote user="SEC105"][quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"][quote user="SEC105"]

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="SEC105"]<U>So there is a"current events" forum on this message board</U>. Good story about Colin Powell/ Ronald Regan. Don't mean to butt in. I'll go back to waxing poetic about Moss getting a shot. I have to , you just blew up my 20 year olddreams about Linda Hamilton. Thats OK ,I'm glad I'm married to my wife.[][/quote]

How did you find this thread???

Oh that's right, it's a public forum.....[:P]
    [/quote]</P>

Well I'm sure aware of the saying ............."Feed a man a fish and he's good for a day" ........."teach a man to fish" ...........you know the rest. I guess I just got taught how to "fish". </P>

It's interesting opinions and observations</P>

[/quote]</P>

</P>

Are you in the TAGF???? I can't believe the detective work that they did over there!!!!</P>

They nailed that guy who was making the ugly 9/11 jokes, in the Seattle forum....in like no time flat!!!</P>

It is incredible the work that they did!!!</P>

</P>

[/quote]</P>

I live on Long Island. I made one post on a thread [the9/11+ 7 date]to state my feelings. That thread was deleted and I'm glad. I know anyone can read thisinformation [ if you can call it that] of what was posted today and my feelings remain the same , think of the families. Prefer not to take any further than that.</P>

I don't know what the "TAGF" is ............but yes , good work</P>

[/quote]</P>

</P>

It is getting scary now.....the guy has a wife and a kid, and he is getting death threats????!!!! eeeeek!</P>

</P>

I swear...I'm watching 5 different things at once........my remote control probably hates me now

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]I swear...I'm watching 5 different things at once........my remote control probably hates me now
    [/quote]

What could you possibly be watching? Every channel has the debate on....

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"]I swear...I'm watching 5 different things at once........my remote control probably hates me now
    [/quote]

[/quote]

Yanks vs. Sox (I know...I know. I can't help but watch)
    Cubs vs. Brewers
    Mets vs. Marlins
    Presidential Debates
    lifetime TV movie [:$]

I mainly following the games on the computer and then turn to the games if something interesting happens.

[:P]

All-Pro

So far this debate is going pretty evenly. Slight edge to Obama maybe.</P>

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"]I swear...I'm watching 5 different things at once........my remote control probably hates me now
    [/quote]

[/quote]

Yanks vs. Sox (I know...I know. I can't help but watch)
    Cubs vs. Brewers
    Mets vs. Marlins
    Presidential Debates
    lifetime TV movie [:$]

I mainly following the games on the computer and then turn to the games if something interesting happens.

[:P]

[/quote]

haha yeah Mets losing, Brewers smell BLOOD..

[quote user="n420p69"]

So far this debate is going pretty evenly. Slight edge to Obama maybe.</p>[/quote]

WTF is wrong with O'Bama??

First he called John McCain, TOM, now he called him JIM?

LOL....