Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="n420p69"]It was a good idea for the Mets to start Santana. Man I wish the Yankees had this guy.[/quote]

We'll see about that. It's definitely a desperate move....

All-Pro

This game is almost as boring as the debates.</P>

Carney has been player of the week 13 times in his career??? Wow...good for him......

Dear gawd....please please please let Carney stick around

[quote user="n420p69"]It was a good idea for the Mets to start Santana. Man I wish the Yankees had this guy.[/quote]</P>

Johan Santana&gt; Phil Hughes and Melky Cabrera. I'm still kinda mad that we claimed these guys to be non tradable</P>
    Close or you hit the bricks

Here's another funny joke of the day</P>

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=3611773</P>

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]Carney has been player of the week 13 times in his career??? Wow...good for him......

Dear gawd....please please please let Carney stick around
    [/quote]

At this point I have to put my trust in Reese.....

[quote user="sharick88"]

[quote user="n420p69"]It was a good idea for the Mets to start Santana. Man I wish the Yankees had this guy.[/quote]</p>

Johan Santana&gt; Phil Hughes and Melky Cabrera. I'm still kinda mad that we claimed these guys to be non tradable</p>[/quote]

It is well known now that it was a huge mistake.

We tried to turn ourselves into the Redsox because it was working for them....and we got burned badly.....

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="sharick88"]

[quote user="n420p69"]It was a good idea for the Mets to start Santana. Man I wish the Yankees had this guy.[/quote]</P>

Johan Santana&gt; Phil Hughes and Melky Cabrera. I'm still kinda mad that we claimed these guys to be non tradable</P>

[/quote]

It is well known now that it was a huge mistake.

We tried to turn ourselves into the Redsox because it was working for them....and we got burned badly.....
    [/quote]</P>

Yeah tell me about it. To get, you have to give.</P>

The thing is...you can't say it is a huge mistake now. We don't know how Hughes is gonna turn out and Melky...well Melky is Melky......also...remember Wang was in the deal too at one point....
    We don't know how Johan will be in a few years too......

I still wouldn't do the deal for Johan...and time will tell if that was a good move to make or not. Who knows....

Think of it as the Eli trade...judge it years from now...it's not fair to judge it now.

Also, Let's be real. We could have Johan and his equally talented yet evil brother Mohan and it would have done no good since they could not score any runs this season

Not while no one dare gets on Derek "the king of double plays...but certain fans don't mind how he has killed us this season....they will just continue to blame Alex for everything" Jeter , Cano being horrible for most of the year, Alex killing us in the month of August, Giambi up and down and so on......

hey all. how is everyone?

damn, it's hard for me to get online much at all these days! i'm really busy all the time now. I'm managing to watch all the games so far though, and it's awesome to be 3-0!

myself and my fiance have just booked our tickets over to America for next spring and i can't wait to get there.we fly into Chicago, then, after stopping in vegas 7 weeks later for the wedding and a 10 day honeymoon in LA, we fly back home again. just have to hope our savings are unaffected by the current financial situation that is all over the news.