Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="Markroman"]The problem with the bailout and this is on Paulson...it was poorly described.

Nobody is really sure where the money will go.

In a free market system, you have to let the market manage itself.

If you borrow $700 billion from treasury...all you are doing is postponing the problem. Eventually, someone is going to come looking for the $700 billion.

The Federal Reserve is not managed by the US govt...but, by banks!

The bluff has been called.
    [/quote]</P>

Soooo.... no bailout in your opinion? Banks managing 700 billion now.That's a comforting thought. Why not just give it to "Gordon Gecko". Some way this is going to passand the money is going somewhere...........I hope "they" put the screws to every dollar spent. Time for "some" to own up. Not all of em recieved golden parachutes</P>

I know , I'm a day late and a "dollar short"........justgood topics</P>

[quote user="AsianGiant"]Ouch, you know Palin has no shot when BOR and his guest don't think too highly of her for
    the debate tomorrow...

Couric needs to thank Palin, she just upped Couric's career.....
    [/quote]We should just skip the election.... crown Obama right now. Get it over with. We can invite Imanutjob as the guest speaker.

[quote user="mjg407"][quote user="AsianGiant"]Ouch, you know Palin has no shot when BOR and his guest don't think too highly of her for
    the debate tomorrow...

[/quote]We should just skip the election.... crown Obama right now. Get it over with. We can invite Imanutjob as the guest speaker.
    [/quote]

Yes THE VIEW would be the first to interview him....

[quote user="SEC105"]

[quote user="Markroman"]The problem with the bailout and this is on Paulson...it was poorly described.

If you borrow $700 billion from treasury...all you are doing is postponing the problem. Eventually, someone is going to come looking for the $700 billion.

[/quote]</p>

Soooo.... no bailout in your opinion? Banks managing 700 billion now.That's a comforting thought. Why not just give it to "Gordon Gecko". Some way this is going to passand the money is going somewhere...........I hope "they" put the screws to every dollar spent. Time for "some" to own up. Not all of em recieved golden parachutes</p>

I know , I'm a day late and a "dollar short"........justgood topics</p>[/quote]

Looks like it will pass pretty soon.....

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="mjg407"][quote user="AsianGiant"]Ouch, you know Palin has no shot when BOR and his guest don't think too highly of her for
    the debate tomorrow...

[/quote]

Yes THE VIEW would be the first to interview him....
    [/quote]they can have a love fest, invite CNBC, Oprah, Katie, Letterman and the rest. I just would love to see someone press Biden and Obama the way they press Palin. Miller just hit the nail on the head on BOR.

AG,
    Check your inbox.

[quote user="mjg407"]
    they can have a love fest, invite CNBC, Oprah, Katie, Letterman and the rest. I just would love to see someone press Biden and Obama the way they press Palin. Miller just hit the nail on the head on BOR.
    [/quote]

Well Katie smelled blood and she went for the kill. She was a shark swimming in water and Palin got in the way.

You have to remember Katie IS a lightweight, she's been trying to do everything she can to shed her TODAY show image and she went for it.

BOR as I said before, as much as he talks on his show, he became a bit of a softy when he interviewed Hillary and Obama. He could have pressed both of them as Katie did, but he didn't....maybe he's regretting it now?

He's also going to be on Letterman? He just spent a whole talk show earlier this year how he will never be back on Letterman, do you remember that?

BOR talks a lot of schmack, but when the big guys come on his a little poodle. Katie ***** slapped palin on her way to make it seem she's a real journalist. Palin sat their and took it.

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="SEC105"]

[/quote]</P>

Soooo.... no bailout in your opinion? Banks managing 700 billion now.That's a comforting thought. Why not just give it to "Gordon Gecko". Some way this is going to passand the money is going somewhere...........I hope "they" put the screws to every dollar spent. Time for "some" to own up. Not all of em recieved golden parachutes</P>

I know , I'm a day late and a "dollar short"........justgood topics</P>

[/quote]

Looks like it will pass pretty soon.....

[/quote]</P>

No doubt , but for whom "The Bell Tolls" ...............the wholesituation is very nauseating............. the "Average Joe" has to pray this is the right move.......Just doesn't seem right</P>

[quote user="mjg407"]BOR talks a lot of schmack, but when the big guys come on his a little poodle. Katie ***** slapped palin on her way to make it seem she's a real journalist. Palin sat their and took it.
    [/quote]

LOL, Palin tried to answer, she just doesn't seem to have the talent to BS...

She's probably just a really nice women, but she's being thrown into the big leagues without any notice.

In a way, McCain threw her into the fire....

I'd like to see Hannity interview Obama, he's crazier than BOR....