+ Reply to Thread
Page 443 of 5518 FirstFirst ... 3433934334414424434444454534935439431443 ... LastLast
Results 4,421 to 4,430 of 55172

Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="Bleu"]

I know, but only when it comes to Eli discussions and he's used to it. He pisses me off, always leaning on Eli and that thread really annoys me. Why create a thread like that? What's his MO for it? He has had a hard-on for him since day one. It's time to let it go.We have always argued about Eli, sothat'll never change. He hates the trade and I defend it. I love Eli and he tolerates him. </p>

See what happens to me when I visit TAGF. </p>[/quote]

His hatred for Eli is troll behavior but only when it comes to Eli. Someone posted about O'hara wanting
    too much money and he brought Eli into it. I don't have anything against Harooni, I know he hates the trade but let it go, nothing is going to change, Eli is here to stay...

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]What's up with that guy....I've noticed he has such hate towards Eli.
    Jeez....it's like he can't wait for Eli to have a bad day.....[:O]
    [/quote]

Did you know he copied you yesterday? Someone made a comment about something and he responded, and then at the end he said, ov vey!

Or however you normally say it....you're the only one I know that says that...

Hey Bleu, do you have time to look over my operation right up? I'm sure it needs some good
    editing to clean things up...I'll let Jersey have a sneak peak at it too if she wants...

Veteran

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]What's up with that guy....I've noticed he has such hate towards Eli.
    [/quote]</P>

I have a love-hate relationship with Harooni. I've been here for awhile and so has Harooni and he's genuinely a good poster. But he has never supported the Eli trade. He won't admit to disliking him but trust me he's not a fan. He's as bad as any Charger fan when it comes to that subject. And at first it was understandable, b/c alot of fans were pissed at what we gave up for Eli back in 04 when it happened, but now it's just ridiculous to still be pissed about it. And to make threads dedicated to comparing himto Rex on these boards is just plain ole wrong imo. He doesn't do that when Eli is playing well, so why do it now, especially with the state of these boards, it's very troll like. </P>

Other than that I honestly dolike Harooni, b/c he's honest and different.Back on the old boards he was more vocal and funnier, but now he's not the same as he used to be. </P>

Veteran

[quote user="AsianGiant"]Hey Bleu, do you have time to look over my operation right up? I'm sure it needs some good
    editing to clean things up...I'll let Jersey have a sneak peak at it too if she wants...
    [/quote]</P>

Sure I love writing so I'll look it over for you. </P>

Oh hell to the no!!!!!!!! Oy Vey is my thing!

I wanna sneak peak also!

Ugh...I'll be back later...I really need to get some coffee or your gonna hear about me killing someone....[:O]

Veteran

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="Bleu"]

I know, but only when it comes to Eli discussions and he's used to it. He pisses me off, always leaning on Eli and that thread really annoys me. Why create a thread like that? What's his MO for it? He has had a hard-on for him since day one. It's time to let it go.We have always argued about Eli, sothat'll never change. He hates the trade and I defend it. I love Eli and he tolerates him. </P>

See what happens to me when I visit TAGF. </P>

[/quote]

His hatred for Eli is troll behavior but only when it comes to Eli. Someone posted about O'hara wanting
    too much money and he brought Eli into it. I don't have anything against Harooni, I know he hates the trade but let it go, nothing is going to change, Eli is here to stay...
    [/quote]</P>

Basically! Now if you say something about Tiki...then it's another story. He's a completely different person. Who knows whats wrong with Harooni. Oh well.</P>

Veteran

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"]What's up with that guy....I've noticed he has such hate towards Eli.
    [/quote]

Did you know he copied you yesterday? Someone made a comment about something and he responded, and then at the end he said, ov vey!

Or however you normally say it....you're the only one I know that says that...
    [/quote]</P>

What a swagger jacker! </P>

Veteran

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]Oh hell to the no!!!!!!!! Oy Vey is my thing!

I wanna sneak peak also!

Ugh...I'll be back later...I really need to get some coffee or your gonna hear about me killing someone....[:O]
    [/quote]</P>

LOL! Pulling out the Whitney-isms I see! </P>

</P>

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]Oh hell to the no!!!!!!!! Oy Vey is my thing!

I wanna sneak peak also!

[/quote]

Ok I'll send it to you in your inbox, go get your coffee!