Re: Asian giant for HC

</P>

Sarah has a HUGE crowd for her victory party....she is leading a USA chant!!!!!!! They would not stop clapping so that she could speak!!!!!!!!</P>

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"]Manny HR
    Cubs are done
    [/quote]

haha that darkness is the CURSE!!! Cubs are sooo done!!

Seriously, the darkness is freaking me out....at Yankee stadium or any other stadium you can see the fans....

[/quote]

Seriously...it's freaky!

This is what will happen...cubs will lose this game...go out to L.A. win the next 2 games....come back to Chicago...the fans will be hopeful.....and they will lose game 5. []

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"]

</P>

Diane Sawyer just said.....Gwen Iffil's leg is broken.....and the host school's FOOTBALL team lifted Gwen up on the stage....OMG!!!!!!</P>

[/quote]

Wow...but I'm hoping only 1-2 guys would need to lift her up....not the WHOLE TEAM??

[/quote]</P>

Gwen is pretty big.....and you know they all wanted to get a chance to get to see the podium!!!!!</P>

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"]Manny HR
    Cubs are done
    [/quote]

haha that darkness is the CURSE!!! Cubs are sooo done!!

Seriously, the darkness is freaking me out....at Yankee stadium or any other stadium you can see the fans....

[/quote]

Seriously...it's freaky!

This is what will happen...cubs will lose this game...go out to L.A. win the next 2 games....come back to Chicago...the fans will be hopeful.....and they will lose game 5. []
    [/quote]

Knowing the Cubs, that's exactly what is going to happen...but I think it would be hard for them to win 2 in a row in LA....

[quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"]

Gwen is pretty big.....and you know they all wanted to get a chance to get to see the podium!!!!!</p>[/quote]

They probably took turns? hehehe.....

Looks like eventhough it may be tied, McCain's numbers should be better out of this....

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]

Seriously...it's freaky!

[/quote]

haha Cub fans might be worse than Mets fans....

When they zoom in on either pitcher or batter, the background is dark! It's bothering me....

</P>

I am totally dumbfounded......NBC, CBS, ABC, FOX all act like Sarah Palin hung the %$&amp;# moon.....I better get schooled up on my political knowledge.</P>

I am happy for Sarah, and I am glad that she is not a Hillary or Nancy....but I thought that she was more of a cheerleader than a messiah????!!!!</P>

It was fun doin' the debates with ya [Y]......see ya in the morning!</P>

Here we go again....."She is a breath of fresh air"........I have heard that 80 times, now!!!!!</P>

</P>

[quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"]

</p>

I am totally dumbfounded......NBC, CBS, ABC, FOX all act like Sarah Palin hung the %$&amp;# moon.....I better get schooled up on my political knowledge.</p>

I am happy for Sarah, and I am glad that she is not a Hillary or Nancy....but I thought that she was more of a cheerleader than a messiah????!!!!</p>

It was fun doin' the debates with ya [Y]......see ya in the morning!</p>

Here we go again....."She is a breath of fresh air"........I have heard that 80 times, now!!!!!</p>

</p>[/quote]

Yeah it was fun. Have a good one!!

The next month or so is going to start picking things up!!

All-Pro

Their will be riots in Chicago.

[quote user="AsianGiant"]<FONT color=#000080 size=5>Time for the media spin!!!!</FONT>

[/quote]CBS this morning said it was a tie. Then they showed highlights of the debate. At least 4 minutes of Biden highlights to about 30 seconds of Palin's.... hmmm Glad there's no bias in the media.