Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="mjg407"][quote user="AsianGiant"]<font color="#000080" size="5">Time for the media spin!!!!</font>

[/quote]CBS this morning said it was a tie. Then they showed highlights of the debate. At least 4 minutes of Biden highlights to about 30 seconds of Palin's.... hmmm Glad there's no bias in the media.[/quote]

I will have a much better assessment today as I scour the news channels....

AG,</P>

Check your inbox.</P>

[quote user="mjg407"]

AG,</p>

Check your inbox.</p>[/quote]

Got it.

All-Pro

Sorry...you Sarah Palin koolaid drinkers.

Biden won the debate in a landslide according to a poll of "independent" voters.

Forget about the spin doctors who claim their side one.

Chris Matthews hit it on the head...Palin did not answer the questions and gave responses like a student at a spelling bee. Non-biased people picked up on it.

David Gergen who is as independent as they come...said it best...that was Joe Biden's best debate performance ever.

[quote user="Markroman"]Sorry...you Sarah Palin koolaid drinkers.

Biden won the debate in a landslide according to a poll of "independent" voters.

Chris Matthews hit it on the head...Palin did not answer the questions and gave responses like a student at a spelling bee. Non-biased people picked up on it.

David Gergen who is as independent as they come...said it best...that was Joe Biden's best debate performance ever.
    [/quote]

All the networks seemed to have been quite pleased with Palin last night, even NBC and CNN.

But now they have time to digest the debate...

CNN just displayed who did a better job: 51% Biden, 36% Palin.

I'm sure those numbers will change throughout the day, I have to check the other networks
    to see what THEIR numbers are....

All-Pro

I watched the debate. I do not like Palin at all. So there is my bias.

Having said that...I never really ever saw Joe Biden in a debate before. I thought he came across very well.

To me...in a Vice-Presidential debate...winking at the camera...is beauty pagentesque and not answering the question is media games playing on not debating.

When Biden almost broke down in remembering his daughter and first wife....Palin went straight to her talking points which came accross poorly.

The CBS poll of "independents" is the key one...Biden at 46%, Palin 21% with the remaining seeing it as a tie.

Today...McCain formerly closed up shop in Michigan and conceded that state to Obama.

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="Markroman"]Sorry...you Sarah Palin koolaid drinkers.

[/quote]

All the networks seemed to have been quite pleased with Palin last night, even NBC and CNN.

I'm sure those numbers will change throughout the day, I have to check the other networks

[/quote]</P>

</P>

OK, AG, here are the results:</P>

Most Active Users......</P>

AG = 44</P>

NYG = 37</P>

WoooooooooooooooHoooooooooooooooo!!!!! I guess we had a lot to say about the debates!!!</P>

</P>

[quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"]

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="Markroman"]Sorry...you Sarah Palin koolaid drinkers.

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

</P>

OK, AG, here are the results:</P>

Most Active Users......</P>

AG = 44</P>

NYG = 37</P>

WoooooooooooooooHoooooooooooooooo!!!!! I guess we had a lot to say about the debates!!!</P>

</P>

[/quote]</P>

</P>

I forgot to say that is the #1 and #2 spots!!!!! hahahahaha [Y][B][Y]</P>

</P>

All-Pro

Palin didn't screw up but she didn't do anything great either last night with all the winking and dodging questions, etc. McCain definitely dropped the ball by selecting her out of all the potential candidates he had to choose from.</P>

[quote user="Markroman"]Sorry...you Sarah Palin koolaid drinkers.

[/quote]</P>

</P>

WHAT a surprise! Yet ANOTHER downer, negative post from a Canadian about American politics. I am grateful that you do not vote in our country.</P>

</P>