Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="AsianGiant"]

If McCain wins, this election is fixed....

We are about to have our first black president folks! I never thought it would happen THIS FAST. Or in our lifetime....I'm sure we'll have a female Prez in 2012.....probably Hillary, you know the Clintons can't wait to take down Obama....

Goodbye Jessie Jackson and Al Sharpton!! Your voices and concerns about minorities are now OBSOLETE with Obama being our new Prez....

I guess you like listening to squeaking tires and electronic synthesizers!!!!

[/quote]

I cannot..CANNOT take Hillary as president in 2012. I'm sorry.......but hell to the no!! lol
    Obama better watch his back....those Clintons can be sneaky.........

LOL....I don't like her new song...but it's just that I've heard it so many times.....I need to get it out of my head! Help! [:P]

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="AsianGiant"]

If McCain wins, this election is fixed....

We are about to have our first black president folks! I never thought it would happen THIS FAST. Or in our lifetime....I'm sure we'll have a female Prez in 2012.....probably Hillary, you know the Clintons can't wait to take down Obama....

Goodbye Jessie Jackson and Al Sharpton!! Your voices and concerns about minorities are now OBSOLETE with Obama being our new Prez....

I guess you like listening to squeaking tires and electronic synthesizers!!!!

[/quote]

I cannot..CANNOT take Hillary as president in 2012. I'm sorry.......but hell to the no!! lol
    Obama better watch his back....those Clintons can be sneaky.........

LOL....I don't like her new song...but it's just that I've heard it so many times.....I need to get it out of my head! Help! [:P]
    [/quote]

It's a pretty bad song, I think they made it that way on purpose so it sticks to your head....

Trust me, the fight isn't over with the Clintons, they are already planning now....everything that Obama does wrong in the white house, they will document....

Whichever Republican is running for the white house in 2012 shouldn't even bother....

Either Obama will get re-elected or it will be Hillary....

If you think McCain's campaign was negative, wait till it's Hillary's turn....she is scorned!!!

It's a pretty bad song, I think they made it that way on purpose so it sticks to your head....

Trust me, the fight isn't over with the Clintons, they are already planning now....everything that Obama does wrong in the white house, they will document....

Whichever Republican is running for the white house in 2012 shouldn't even bother....

If you think McCain's campaign was negative, wait till it's Hillary's turn....she is scorned!!!
    [/quote]

Hillary is gonna be one angry mama in 2012.....

That's when the world is suppose to end too right? Fitting! [:P]

[/quote]

Hillary is gonna be one angry mama in 2012.....

That's when the world is suppose to end too right? Fitting! [:P]
    [/quote]

Yes, on your BIRTHDAY....

[/quote]

lol...oh that's right....

Hey...at least it'll be....exciting? [*-)] oy

[/quote]

[/quote]

I think you have a role in 2012....I don't think I should be speaking with you anymore....

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="AsianGiant"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I think you have a role in 2012....I don't think I should be speaking with you anymore....
    [/quote]

lololololol...
    I am the chosen one!!

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]
    lololololol...
    I am the chosen one!!
    [/quote]

a) Do you have dreams of living in a Mad Max type world? (including or excluding Tina Turner)

b) Is Armageddon your favorite movie or Deep Impact?

c) Does simply hearing the year 2012 tickle your fancy?

d) Does the sound of peace on Earth and prosperity just raise the hairs on your back?

If you answered yes to all, you just may be THE ONE!!

Well the damage is done, even when you start to peel the onion, the trooper was a scumbag. Doesn't matter Obama would need to be caught sniffing coke off of a stripper (well actually the press would spin that) for him not to win. Congrats to our least qualified President in the history of the US.

[quote user="mjg407"]Well the damage is done, even when you start to peel the onion, the trooper was a scumbag. Doesn't matter Obama would need to be caught sniffing coke off of a stripper (well actually the press would spin that) for him not to win. Congrats to our least qualified President in the history of the US.
    [/quote]

Put Obama next to JFK as a modern democrat that has won the Presidency that is not
    from the South....