Re: Asian giant for HC

I agree with you somewhat AG. I like it better when noone picks us to win. But everyone fell for the hype and I think the players did somewhat. Eli looked the least comfortable he did last night in the pocket. We had 0 pass rush. It was a pathetic showing on national TV.

[quote user="mjg407"]I agree with you somewhat AG. I like it better when noone picks us to win. But everyone fell for the hype and I think the players did somewhat. Eli looked the least comfortable he did last night in the pocket. We had 0 pass rush. It was a pathetic showing on national TV.
    [/quote]

Very very lackluster, I couldn't believe what I was watching.

Just when you think it's safe to think you have a solid team which can beat the teams they are suppose to, you get this kind of performance on national television....

I was waiting for our almighty pass rush which never came....

All-Pro

AG you guys do a great job as mods and this is by far the best message board out there, but we desperately need an ignore feature.

Isn't this the team we shredded in the preseason? Kiwi and Tuck had no presence at all. Killdrive also kept going back to stuff that didn't work. And where exactly did Hixon clip?

[quote user="n420p69"]AG you guys do a great job as mods and this is by far the best message board out there, but we desperately need an ignore feature.
    [/quote]

We need a lot of things from this MB.....it's not exactly a priority in the Giants front office unfortunately.....

[quote user="mjg407"]Isn't this the team we shredded in the preseason? Kiwi and Tuck had no presence at all. Killdrive also kept going back to stuff that didn't work. And where exactly did Hixon clip?
    [/quote]

He didn't clip, the defender fell down trying to make a quick change in direction and Hixon
    just happened to have his hand near his back....

From an angle it can look like he pushed him down. Which brings me back to why even have
    your arm out in the first place to even give the ref's a chance to blow the call?

It's the same issue I have with fall starts, if the defense sees the offense moving, just stand up and point, don't go crashing into the OL because if the ref didn't see the false start, you're going to get the flag...

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="mjg407"]Isn't this the team we shredded in the preseason? Kiwi and Tuck had no presence at all. Killdrive also kept going back to stuff that didn't work. And where exactly did Hixon clip?
    [/quote]

He didn't clip, the defender fell down trying to make a quick change in direction and Hixon
    just happened to have his hand near his back....

From an angle it can look like he pushed him down. Which brings me back to why even have
    your arm out in the first place to even give the ref's a chance to blow the call?

It's the same issue I have with fall starts, if the defense sees the offense moving, just stand up and point, don't go crashing into the OL because if the ref didn't see the false start, you're going to get the flag...

[/quote]I'm a little concerned over our secondary. So far two accurate QBs have annihilated us (Palmer and Anderson). Any word on the injury to Ross? It also seemed like our LBrs were standing way off the line of scrimmage. The Browns were going press D on us. I dunno, at least we didn't lose to the Rams.

[quote user="mjg407"]I'm a little concerned over our secondary. So far two accurate QBs have annihilated us (Palmer and Anderson). Any word on the injury to Ross? It also seemed like our LBrs were standing way off the line of scrimmage. The Browns were going press D on us. I dunno, at least we didn't lose to the Rams.
    [/quote]

Yup, I was thinking the same thing. Palmer and Anderson shredded our defense....

Not only that, the Browns tried to give away the game to us with all those penalties and they still won, BIG.....

It basically looked like the players switched uniforms......

Why was Aaron Ross slipping so damn much? Almost every shot, he was slipping...

Also, the way to beat our defense is easy now...just stop the pass rush with everything you can and the QB will shred us..

We couldn't stop the run either....

I don't like the player moves either. IMHO Tollefson has done a good job, and Madison is needed on the field. The browns line is solid, probably one of the best lines out there. We had a lot of weaknesses exposed yesterday. Not sure if Spags was trying some different things but we were exposed.

*******s!!! We really need to get off oil...

<h1>Oil rises above $84 as financial panic eases</h1><h2>Hopes fallout from financial crisis will be curbed by bank pledges</h2>