Re: Asian giant for HC

BOR just had a financial whiz on, who said to get stocks out of your portfolio. BOR did not agree....he said that he is keeping 25% of his portfolio in stocks.

I am SHOCKED to hear about your shopping experience, AG!!!

All I keep hearing on the news is whining about Xmas sales being a bust this year...& that Walmart has their Xmas displays up already & Neiman Marcus has had theirs up since the middle of September.

Bummer....California is burning up AGAIN !!!

LOL From bansaw over at TAGF:

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="Markroman"]I disliked the way...they jumped on Eli after the game...

This was Eli's first mistake prone game after 9 straight games of very good Qbing.
    [/quote]

It's disgusting how quickly they jump ship.....
    [/quote]

Typical media.......and some fans are doing it also.....

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="Markroman"]I disliked the way...they jumped on Eli after the game...

This was Eli's first mistake prone game after 9 straight games of very good Qbing.
    [/quote]

[/quote]
    I just don't understand the playcalling. The D was getting out matched, so why not go to ball control. Ward was having a field day, but we started to throw deep? Especially when Smith was all over the short routes. Eli had a horrible day. He was forcing a little too much, but one horrible day doesn't ruin this year for him. This reminded me a lot of the Vikes game last year.

[quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"]BOR just had a financial whiz on, who said to get stocks out of your portfolio. BOR did not agree....he said that he is keeping 25% of his portfolio in stocks.

I am SHOCKED to hear about your shopping experience, AG!!!

All I keep hearing on the news is whining about Xmas sales being a bust this year...& that Walmart has their Xmas displays up already & Neiman Marcus has had theirs up since the middle of September.

Bummer....California is burning up AGAIN !!![/quote]

It felt like Xmas over the weekend, I was mind boggled how packed it was....

No economy crisis here!

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]LOL From bansaw over at TAGF:

[/quote]

hehehe

[quote user="mjg407"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="Markroman"]I disliked the way...they jumped on Eli after the game...

[/quote]

[/quote]
    I just don't understand the playcalling. The D was getting out matched, so why not go to ball control. Ward was having a field day, but we started to throw deep? Especially when Smith was all over the short routes. Eli had a horrible day. He was forcing a little too much, but one horrible day doesn't ruin this year for him. This reminded me a lot of the Vikes game last year.
    [/quote]

And we all know what happened after that Vikes game!!!

Damn....Eli has a chest injury from that 400 lb. ******* who slammed him to the ground....I pray it is not too serious.

Pacman is suspended. Terry Bradshaw was correct on NFL Sunday, when he said, "well..Pacman is not smarter than a 5th grader."

[quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"]Damn....Eli has a chest injury from that 400 lb. ******* who slammed him to the ground....I pray it is not too serious.

Pacman is suspended. Terry Bradshaw was correct on NFL Sunday, when he said, "well..Pacman is not smarter than a 5th grader."[/quote]

haha how long is he suspended for?

Yeah, I knew Eli was hurt when he got sacked, they replayed it and you can see how he was trying to
    stretch his arms....

All-Pro

Rogers should have been called for roughing the passer. You are not allowed to slam the Qb...remember the Packer guy did it to McMahon in then 80s.

Notice the other play when someone went for Eli's knee....