Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="Markroman"]Sports related story on Sarah Palin and her Philly fiasco....

She dropped the puck for the Flyers home opener against the Rangers. Hockey mom...hockey game...sounds like good PR wrong.

1) Its Philly...yep...they booed her or atleast the boos overshadowed any applause

2) The Flyers owner is a big Republican supporter...yet Palin refused to put on a FLyers jersey for the puck dropping...that miffed the Flyers.

3) She shook hands with the Flyers captain...but, kissed the Rangers captain (Scott Gomez, who is from Alaska).

Not a good PR night in the city of brotherly love!
    [/quote]

I heard that they pumped up the music to drown out the boo's.

You can't blame her for #1, since they also boo'ed santa....

#2: You almost always have to wear the home team's jersey when you do something like this to gain acceptance from the crowd...not sure why she was adamant against it...

#3: Bad decision. But the flyers captain already started to skid away and when he saw her shaking
    hands with everyone else he came over and shook her hand real quick....

Madonna is getting a divorce....oh, no....what is the world to do?

Brian Williams had a segment on NBC nightly news last night about Sarah Palin. It was a tear jerker about families with kids with DS. I applaud NBC for spending so much time, showing how Sarah has helped many families....when the Rep ticket is in the tank.

All-Pro

It is pretty clear Sarah is campaigning for 2012 now....

McCain has been left to blow in the wind.

[quote user="Markroman"]It is pretty clear Sarah is campaigning for 2012 now....

[/quote]

Hillary is going to go after 2012 so hard, it will make your head spin.

Sarah is like Condi....they can't get out of DC politics fast enough.

Sarah will be pleased as punch to get back to Alaska, to fish, hunt, run marathons & enjoy her 90% approval rating.

[quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"]Madonna is getting a divorce....oh, no....what is the world to do?

Brian Williams had a segment on NBC nightly news last night about Sarah Palin. It was a tear jerker about families with kids with DS. I applaud NBC for spending so much time, showing how Sarah has helped many families....when the Rep ticket is in the tank.[/quote]

Yes I saw that segment it was good.....

Madonna just needs to go away!!!!!!!!!

[quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"][quote user="Markroman"]It is pretty clear Sarah is campaigning for 2012 now....

[/quote]

Hillary is going to go after 2012 so hard, it will make your head spin.

Sarah is like Condi....they can't get out of DC politics fast enough.

Sarah will be pleased as punch to get back to Alaska, to fish, hunt, run marathons & enjoy her 90% approval rating.[/quote]

The Clintons are NOT DONE. They will be hiring an army of people to document every mistake Obama makes as President. They are going to go after him hard in 2012...

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"]Rays 13-4 ??? Boston must TOTALLY feel awful !!!

Josh Brolin was just on Letterman, talking about Oliver Stone's new movie "W"......it looks GOOD !!! Even if Oliver Stone is WEIRD!!! Richard Dreyfus looks very good as **** Cheney.

Brolin was incedible in, "No Country For Old Men".......yikes, that movie creeped me out!!!![/quote]

No Country was a creepy movie....I'm not sure if I really like it....not necessarily because of the ending either...it just seemed like a weird cat and mouse chase that basically didn't go anywhere....

I want to see W also, Dreyfus looks perfect as Cheney!!!
    [/quote]

I didn't like No Country... either. It definently wasn't your typical Coen brothers film. I looked at it as being all suspense, but then when the suspense came to a climax it wasn't much of one at all... just people getting murdered... Their new film, Burn After Reading, was great. It isn't going to be a box office smash hit, and sure as hell wont win best film, but it was much more redundant of their typical story-line styling. Every one should watch it.

[quote user="HasAManCrushOnAaronRoss"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"]Rays 13-4 ??? Boston must TOTALLY feel awful !!!

Josh Brolin was just on Letterman, talking about Oliver Stone's new movie "W"......it looks GOOD !!! Even if Oliver Stone is WEIRD!!! Richard Dreyfus looks very good as **** Cheney.

Brolin was incedible in, "No Country For Old Men".......yikes, that movie creeped me out!!!![/quote]

No Country was a creepy movie....I'm not sure if I really like it....not necessarily because of the ending either...it just seemed like a weird cat and mouse chase that basically didn't go anywhere....

I want to see W also, Dreyfus looks perfect as Cheney!!!
    [/quote]

I didn't like No Country... either. It definently wasn't your typical Coen brothers film. I looked at it as being all suspense, but then when the suspense came to a climax it wasn't much of one at all... just people getting murdered... Their new film, Burn After Reading, was great. It isn't going to be a box office smash hit, and sure as hell wont win best film, but it was much more redundant of their typical story-line styling. Every one should watch it.
    [/quote]

Thx for the scoop....I may see "Burn......"

I missed something about No Country & the Coen Bros....I just thought it was 2 hrs of watching a psychopath....gross!

Tommy Lasorda is talking to Joe Torre in the dugout, on Fox.

Hope this game is exciting!!!!

I doubt it....nothing could be more exciting than the debates....YAWN.....hahaha !!!

All-Pro

The gloves have sure come off in this debate.