Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]Joba charged with a DUI
    TBS doesn't show the first 20 minutes of the game yesterday!!!?!?!?!?!?!
    The Red Sox won last night....

What a horrible day yesterday was....lol
    Please let today be better! [A]
    [/quote]

Yeah I was going to make a joke about Joba getting arrested, why the Yankees have to always make the postseason so we would stay out of trouble hehehe...

I put on TBS and they were showing old TV shows and I was thinking WTF?? I thought it was a blackout and the game was on another station or something....that was bad....AND the Blowsox got their mojo back!! Can you believe this crap?

The Rays have a stellar record at home too....

[quote user="AsianGiant"]
    Yeah I was going to make a joke about Joba getting arrested, why the Yankees have to always make the postseason so we would stay out of trouble hehehe...

I put on TBS and they were showing old TV shows and I was thinking WTF?? I thought it was a blackout and the game was on another station or something....that was bad....AND the Blowsox got their mojo back!! Can you believe this crap?

[/quote]

I was just thinking-last night was probably the highest rated episode of the Steve Harvey show ever. lol

Seriously-WTH was that?!?!?!? There was no back-up plan at all???
    At first I thought there was a rain delay, but then I remembered TB plays in a dome...lol

The Red Sox are gonna win tonight. I hope I am wrong....but they have the mojo. The Rays had their chance and blew it.........[+o(]

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="AsianGiant"]

[/quote]

I was just thinking-last night was probably the highest rated episode of the Steve Harvey show ever. lol

At first I thought there was a rain delay, but then I remembered TB plays in a dome...lol

The Red Sox are gonna win tonight. I hope I am wrong....but they have the mojo. The Rays had their chance and blew it.........[+o(]
    [/quote]

Yeah I was thinking rain out too....but they are in a dome....I couldn't figure out what was going on...

This is 2004 all over again right? This is just amazing...if the Rays lose, they deserve to be on the bottom of the cellar for years to come....below the Blue Jays....they are so blowing it...

Varitek finally has a homer after all this time? Everyone that was slumping is finally getting hits...

Saw the movie W last night..... Brolin was stellar!!!

Colin Powell just endorsed Obama. Obama raised $150 mill in Sept alone....& has bought up ALL of the commercial time left!

Total Obama has raised $700 mill during the campaign...that is some kind of cash.

Palin was SWEET on SNL....so was Brolin as the host!

[quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"]Saw the movie W last night..... Brolin was stellar!!!

Colin Powell just endorsed Obama. Obama raised $150 mill in Sept alone....& has bought up ALL of the commercial time left!

Total Obama has raised $700 mill during the campaign...that is some kind of cash.

Palin was SWEET on SNL....so was Brolin as the host![/quote]

Yeah SNL was good last night. I can't believe Brolin was able to do a good impression of Bush.

I thought he was a bad choice to play Bush. But I guess it worked out, haven't seen W yet though...

I watched SNL up till 12:30 after Palin did her news skit. Did she do anything else after that Alaskan Rap thing?

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="AsianGiant"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Yeah I was thinking rain out too....but they are in a dome....I couldn't figure out what was going on...

This is 2004 all over again right? This is just amazing...if the Rays lose, they deserve to be on the bottom of the cellar for years to come....below the Blue Jays....they are so blowing it...

Varitek finally has a homer after all this time? Everyone that was slumping is finally getting hits...

[/quote]</P>

WTH??? </P>

that came from left field...we'll beat the Yanks in '09 no doubt about it</P>

If a stranger went to the TAGF section...one might think we lost the game....

It wasn't the prettiest win.....not all wins can be....but take it and run...........

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]If a stranger went to the TAGF section...one might think we lost the game....

It wasn't the prettiest win.....not all wins can be....but take it and run...........
    [/quote]

I know...."Burress is a bust..." "Bradshaw fumbles too much" "Eli is erratic.." "Put Hixon in..."

Cowgirls 4-3 hahaha....

Giants 5-1.....Sounds good to me!

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"]If a stranger went to the TAGF section...one might think we lost the game....

[/quote]

I know...."Burress is a bust..." "Bradshaw fumbles too much" "Eli is erratic.." "Put Hixon in..."

Cowgirls 4-3 hahaha....

Giants 5-1.....Sounds good to me!
    [/quote]

lol...
    I am starting to worry a wee bit about Plax.....he seems to be in a...mood?

Maybe the Steelers game will help him get out of whatever funk he has?

But we won! YAY!

Did you hear the pre-game with Glazer and the stuff he said about Favre? Someone needs to destroy his cell phone...

FAVRE HELPED LIONS PREPARE FOR PACKERS

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]
    lol...
    I am starting to worry a wee bit about Plax.....he seems to be in a...mood?

Maybe the Steelers game will help him get out of whatever funk he has?

But we won! YAY!

Did you hear the pre-game with Glazer and the stuff he said about Favre? Someone needs to destroy his cell phone...

FAVRE HELPED LIONS PREPARE FOR PACKERS

[/quote]

Wow, what his Favres problem? Is the cell phone still being paid by the Packers? haha...

He also told Romo to try to play too...I mean what gives..?

Plax does seem to be in a funk.....he is a headcase...if Hixon continues to improve, who knows what his status will be next season.....

Michael Kay said it best, "the Giants didn't mind giving him that new contract because they knew they were going to get their money right back through all the fines he'll generate..."