Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="Crush'em Giants"]

Being a history teacher in an affluent middle school is so funny right now (election time)</p>

Obviously all these kids are on the side their parents are pnbut it so amazing how they cannot differentiate fact from the mudslinging they see on TV. I have three kids who honestly think Obama is a terrorist. I guess thats what you get at a middle school that costs $40,000 a year!</p>

I am a toal instagator right now- I just set them up and let them voice their opinions. I don't let them get personal or argue with anyone's opinion (unless it's hurtful). It is amazing what these little guys are thinking and saying!</p>

It's so different from the inner-city school I was at last year. </p>[/quote]
    Crush,
    I am so happy for you to make it to a new school. I didn't know since I'm not hitting these boards that often. My offer still stands about shooting your resume to my stepdad.

[quote user="mjg407"][quote user="Crush'em Giants"]

Being a history teacher in an affluent middle school is so funny right now (election time)</P>

Obviously all these kids are on the side their parents are pnbut it so amazing how they cannot differentiate fact from the mudslinging they see on TV. I have three kids who honestly think Obama is a terrorist. I guess thats what you get at a middle school that costs $40,000 a year!</P>

I am a toal instagator right now- I just set them up and let them voice their opinions. I don't let them get personal or argue with anyone's opinion (unless it's hurtful). It is amazing what these little guys are thinking and saying!</P>

It's so different from the inner-city school I was at last year. </P>

[/quote]
    Crush,
    I am so happy for you to make it to a new school. I didn't know since I'm not hitting these boards that often. My offer still stands about shooting your resume to my stepdad.
    [/quote]</P>

Thanks a bunch MJG, I really appreciate the offer buddy.</P>

[quote user="Crush'em Giants"]

Being a history teacher in an affluent middle school is so funny right now (election time)</p>

Obviously all these kids are on the side their parents are pnbut it so amazing how they cannot differentiate fact from the mudslinging they see on TV. I have three kids who honestly think Obama is a terrorist. I guess thats what you get at a middle school that costs $40,000 a year!</p>

I am a toal instagator right now- I just set them up and let them voice their opinions. I don't let them get personal or argue with anyone's opinion (unless it's hurtful). It is amazing what these little guys are thinking and saying!</p>

It's so different from the inner-city school I was at last year. </p>[/quote]

Sounds like you go from one extreme to another...

If I had to "logically" pick sides, you have to go with the affluent, they are doing something right shelling out $40K a year...

[quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"]LOL....read recently that some Hollyweirds are leaving Kab &amp; Sci "religions"...because they both want such a large part of your cash supply....LOL....typical "cure all" religion. Looks like John Travolta &amp; Tom Cruise are not smarter than a fifth grader.[/quote]

Tom Cruise tried to get Scarlett Johanson to be a Scientologist...she was brought into a big room all by herself and Tom left the room. Then there was this device and a couple people with white clothes came in...

She freaked out and left and said it was the freakiest thing ever and she will never come close to scientology again....

I wonder if that device zaps common sense out of you?

All-Pro

Apparently, Jerry Seinfeld is a recent convert as well.

That would explain the "Bee" movie and last episode of Seinfeld.

Geez...Scarlett Johansson...you know Tom is off when he has her in a room by himself and LEAVES!

[quote user="Markroman"]Apparently, Jerry Seinfeld is a recent convert as well.

That would explain the "Bee" movie and last episode of Seinfeld.

Geez...Scarlett Johansson...you know Tom is off when he has her in a room by himself and LEAVES!
    [/quote]

TRUE!!

I am so tired of hearing the whining about the $150,000.00 to clothe the Palin family, I could scream.

Each suit that Obama wears, costs $1500.00.

Were the Palin's suppose to show up at the RNC with clothes from Walmart?

Sarah has to change outfits 4x/day for all of her appearances...was she just suppose to have that many clothes in her wardrobe??!!.......unbelievable.

All-Pro

I think the $150K was more of a Republican issue since it came out of their money!

Alot of Republicans cannot stand Palin...and if it is a landslide like it is likely going to be...you are going to see a big shakeup with the GOP.

[quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"]I am so tired of hearing the whining about the $150,000.00 to clothe the Palin family, I could scream.

Each suit that Obama wears, costs $1500.00.

Were the Palin's suppose to show up at the RNC with clothes from Walmart?

Sarah has to change outfits 4x/day for all of her appearances...was she just suppose to have that many clothes in her wardrobe??!!.......unbelievable.[/quote]

The $150K is a bit excessive. I understand she needs to look good but I don't think most people really care that much if she wears something that's $800 versus designer clothing. Perhaps all her clothes are gucci or something like that.....

As a guy, I really can't tell the difference too much what designer clothing she's wearing. She could get everything from JC Penny and still look fine to me....?

In any event, the issue now is that Palin CONTINUES to steal the spotlight from McCain...

All-Pro

A dumb move was going on Saturday Night Live...

I finally saw how she was included...I do not think she realized how badly set up she was...the line that knocked down any credibility she had was when Alec Baldwin says too her...

"Wow..you are much hotter in person"...

Zing...