Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="Markroman"]A dumb move was going on Saturday Night Live...

I finally saw how she was included...I do not think she realized how badly set up she was...the line that knocked down any credibility she had was when Alec Baldwin says too her...

"Wow..you are much hotter in person"...

Zing...
    [/quote]

Everyone running for Pres or VP needs to make an appearance on SNL. It's almost a right of passage...

Biden so far is the only one not to have shown up on SNL. I thought she did just fine on SNL and thought it was a pretty funny episode, highest rated SNL in 14 years!!!

Other than that I don't watch SNL ever.....

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="Markroman"]A dumb move was going on Saturday Night Live...

I finally saw how she was included...I do not think she realized how badly set up she was...the line that knocked down any credibility she had was when Alec Baldwin says too her...

Zing...
    [/quote]

Everyone running for Pres or VP needs to make an appearance on SNL. It's almost a right of passage...

Biden so far is the only one not to have shown up on SNL. I thought she did just fine on SNL and thought it was a pretty funny episode, highest rated SNL in 14 years!!!

[/quote]</P>

Don't think Palin did her party any favors showing up on SNL........not that the issues in doubt at this late date</P>

Sure it's on DVD somewhere............Late 70s early 80s.....Belushi employed by greasy spoon in the city"cheeseburger , cheeseburger , cheeseburger , no Coke..... Pepsi"</P>

I have'nt watched in years but alot of talent came out of that show</P>

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"]I am so tired of hearing the whining about the $150,000.00 to clothe the Palin family, I could scream.

Each suit that Obama wears, costs $1500.00.

Were the Palin's suppose to show up at the RNC with clothes from Walmart?

Sarah has to change outfits 4x/day for all of her appearances...was she just suppose to have that many clothes in her wardrobe??!!.......unbelievable.[/quote]

The $150K is a bit excessive. I understand she needs to look good but I don't think most people really care that much if she wears something that's $800 versus designer clothing. Perhaps all her clothes are gucci or something like that.....

As a guy, I really can't tell the difference too much what designer clothing she's wearing. She could get everything from JC Penny and still look fine to me....?

In any event, the issue now is that Palin CONTINUES to steal the spotlight from McCain...

[/quote]

Yup...and it hasn't exactly been good.......

[quote user="SEC105"]

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="Markroman"]A dumb move was going on Saturday Night Live...

Zing...
    [/quote]

[/quote]</p>

Don't think Palin did her party any favors showing up on SNL........not that the issues in doubt at this late date</p>

Sure it's on DVD somewhere............Late 70s early 80s.....Belushi employed by greasy spoon in the city"cheeseburger , cheeseburger , cheeseburger , no Coke..... Pepsi"</p>

I have'nt watched in years but alot of talent came out of that show</p>[/quote]

That was a good SNL generation, the Bill Murray, Dan Akroyd generation and even the recent Adam Sandler, John Candy generation. The only good person in the last 5+ years of SNL was Will Ferrell...

But it's pretty clear SNL has been slumping for quite some time....

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="SEC105"]

Zing...
    [/quote]

[/quote]</P>

Don't think Palin did her party any favors showing up on SNL........not that the issues in doubt at this late date</P>

Sure it's on DVD somewhere............Late 70s early 80s.....Belushi employed by greasy spoon in the city"cheeseburger , cheeseburger , cheeseburger , no Coke..... Pepsi"</P>

[/quote]

That was a good SNL generation, the Bill Murray, Dan Akroyd generation and even the recent Adam Sandler, John Candy generation. The only good person in the last 5+ years of SNL was Will Ferrell...

[/quote]</P>

"slumping" is being kind. []</P>

Start the damn game already! Go.......Phillies! [:O]

Zing...
    [/quote]

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

Yeah , I didn't realize about Sandler and Ferrell until the movies they made. Which I'm not ashamed to admit I never would have heard of them if not for the kids. Or I got lucky on cable. </P>

Sandler doing the "opera man" LOL . I first saw that on a commercial on TV.</P>

Haven't heard much in years though</P>

Lets go Rays</P>

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]Start the damn game already! Go.......Phillies! [:O]
    [/quote]

It just doesn't.....feel like a world series???

[quote user="SEC105"]

Haven't heard much in years though</p>
    [/quote]

SNL hasn't had any good comedians lately. Their jokes are "forced" and they just don't have any classic skits....I stopped watching SNL about 8 years ago? Maybe it was 6....

Anyways, every season, there just wasn't any chemistry, nothing unique about the new people they were bringing on board....

Will Ferrel actually wasn't that great on SNL, he was "OK"...I think he just got really lucky with a lot of movies after SNL....

Adam Sandler is very funny.....

MadTV has been a lot better than SNL the last 5 years because their jokes are just really clever...
    And they didn't seem to be restricted by the SNL sets, and having to create a high end type atmosphere...

They were cheap, raw and just funny... but even now, MadTV is starting to get a bigger budget and starting to look a little more like SNL...

Haven't heard much in years though</P>

[/quote]

SNL hasn't had any good comedians lately. Their jokes are "forced" and they just don't have any classic skits....I stopped watching SNL about 8 years ago? Maybe it was 6....

Anyways, every season, there just wasn't any chemistry, nothing unique about the new people they were bringing on board....

Will Ferrel actually wasn't that great on SNL, he was "OK"...I think he just got really lucky with a lot of movies after SNL....

Adam Sandler is very funny.....

MadTV has been a lot better than SNL the last 5 years because their jokes are just really clever...
    And they didn't seem to be restricted by the SNL sets, and having to create a high end type atmosphere...

They were cheap, raw and just funny... but even now, MadTV is starting to get a bigger budget and starting to look a little more like SNL...

[/quote]</P>

I always just catch the beginning of Mad TV. They alwaysseem to be spot on with current topics , I just don't follow every one of them. Thats just me</P>

I remember a story about Joe Gibbs . Press asked him about "Madonna" . He was puzzled.85 or there about. Couldn't relate at the the time. Now I can</P>

They just got himat the plate. Go Rays</P>