Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"]BUMMER!!!!! They found the little guy in the white SUV, dead, & it had been parked on their same street, since Saturday!!!!!!! What kind of detective work is that????? If I was Jennifer Hudson, I would be so p*ssed off......[/quote]

OH NO!! It must be him...the police can really SUCK sometimes...

This reminds me of Camden, NJ.

Some kids were locked in the trunk of a car and died...and guess what? The cops and so called detectives CHECKED the abandoned car but they didn't bother to check the TRUNK!!!

How STUPID can you get? I really don't get it sometimes...

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="AsianGiant"]JG, did you watch miked up last night?

Did you see that dumb reporter ask Mike Singletary about Bill Walsh?
    [/quote]

Oh I saw that! The best was that she didn't even realize what she said wrong! LOL
    [/quote]

Just tells you these people don't really know what they are talking about.....some sideline reporters are scripted like Suzy...

During the Jets game, one of the commentators said, "Oh, Brett was CRUSHED on that play! Absolutely CRUSHED..."

Then they replayed it and he was barely hit, he fell backwards and tripped over his own guy!!

How can you go on TV and say, "HE WAS CRUSHED!!!"

When apparently you didn't even see it yourself......

[quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"]Sporting News is ripping Patti Labelle BAD!!!! She did sing one of the worst Anthems I ever heard. They said she mixed up the words & made the song way too long.[/quote]

This must have been last night...

Was it as bad as Rosanne Bar?

I remember Patti doing the anthem for a football game a year or 2 ago and it was bad, I didn't know what she was saying....

Patti is a good friend of Oprah...& she sings on her show. She just has such a screeeeeching voice, she made the song too long, like it was all about her & she messed up the words. She was not disrespectful like Roseanne was tho'......also, they said that she thought she was so good, that she already has the song up on her web site...LOL

Condo Rice & the 49's??? I knew Condi loves football....but isn't that the team with the owner who is a loon???

How come Plax got fined for yelling @ a ref...but yesterday the patriots coach was screaming @ 2 refs for a LONG time, & he did not get fined? I don't get it....

[quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"]Patti is a good friend of Oprah...& she sings on her show. She just has such a screeeeeching voice, she made the song too long, like it was all about her & she messed up the words. She was not disrespectful like Roseanne was tho'......also, they said that she thought she was so good, that she already has the song up on her web site...LOL

Condo Rice & the 49's??? I knew Condi loves football....but isn't that the team with the owner who is a loon???

How come Plax got fined for yelling @ a ref...but yesterday the patriots coach was screaming @ 2 refs for a LONG time, & he did not get fined? I don't get it....[/quote]

No that is the Oakland Raiders.....the owners of the 49ers aren't that great either but no one is like Al Davis....

I guess it depends on what you said to the ref's. I think coaches get a bit more buffer anyways but players aren't suppose to question or touch the refs in any which way...

Couldn't happen to a better guy...nice choice in girlfriends too....

"Kim was peddling pictures of Reggie Bush
    partying with her in Vegas while he's supposedly 'injured'," says a
    well-placed source. <p class="textBodyBlack"><span id="byLine"></span>Another source says that Kardashian is trying to spin Bush's injury to her benefit. </p><p class="textBodyBlack"><span id="byLine"></span>"She
    is trying to make it out to look like he isn't hurt, that he's pulling
    a fast one on his team and just partying it up with her instead of
    being with the Saints," the source says. "You could argue if he's well
    enough to party in Vegas, he could at least show his support on the
    sidelines, but selling pictures? That's pretty low too." </p>

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="AsianGiant"]Seriously guys, what do we do with Plax?

[/quote]

I am honestly worried now about him......

[/quote]

I'm starting to get annoyed with "these guys are talented so we have to deal with them"...

Although true....I wish there was more we could do....I really think we could have won this game
    without him playing at all....Hixon needs to be given more chances....
    [/quote]Crazy thought here.... Is Eli better without Plax? I think so. I think he forces a lot of balls Plax's way. Frankly between Hixon, Toomer, Manningham, Smith, Boss, do we really need plax?

Kudos to my D-Line. 5 sacks against Rothlesberger.

[quote user="mjg407"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="AsianGiant"]Seriously guys, what do we do with Plax?

[/quote]

I am honestly worried now about him......

[/quote]

I'm starting to get annoyed with "these guys are talented so we have to deal with them"...

Although true....I wish there was more we could do....I really think we could have won this game
    without him playing at all....Hixon needs to be given more chances....
    [/quote]Crazy thought here.... Is Eli better without Plax? I think so. I think he forces a lot of balls Plax's way. Frankly between Hixon, Toomer, Manningham, Smith, Boss, do we really need plax?

Kudos to my D-Line. 5 sacks against Rothlesberger.
    [/quote]

Is he really forcing a lot of balls Plax's way? Or is perception overtaking reality.......
    Plax is a pain in the ***...but we are a better team with the man-child

<h1>Game 3 draws record-low TV rating</h1><h2>Game not helped by 91-minute rain delay</h2>
    NEW YORK - With a 91-minute rain delay pushing
    the first pitch until after 10 p.m. on the East Coast, Game 3 of the
    World Series drew a record-low television rating.<p class="textBodyBlack"><span id="byLine"></span>The
    Philadelphia Phillies’ 5-4 victory over the Tampa Bay Rays, which ended
    at 1:47 a.m. Sunday, earned a 6.1 fast national rating and 13 share on
    Fox, the network said.</p><p class="textBodyBlack"><span id="byLine"></span>The previous low was an 8.0 in 2006 for Game 1 of the Cardinals-Tigers series.</p><p class="textBodyBlack">
    </p><p class="textBodyBlack">The game averaged a 6.5/13 from 11 p.m.-midnight EDT, slid to 6.0/14 for the next hour, then rose to a 6.3/17 after 1 a.m.</p><p class="textBodyBlack"><span id="byLine"></span>The
    game drew a 28.2/49 in Philadelphia and a 21.6/44 in Tampa. With most
    of the game in prime time on the West Coast, some of the best ratings
    outside the home markets came there, including a 9.7/19 in Seattle and
    a 9.2/20 in San Francisco.</p><p class="textBodyBlack"><span id="byLine"></span>Through three games, the World Series is averaging a 7.7/14, down 23 percent from last year’s 10.0/17 for Red Sox-Rockies.</p>

Nicolas Cage's son. Do they even look related?