Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]Nicolas Cage's son. Do they even look related?

[/quote]

LOL!!!!!!!!!!

Oh my god! Is he even alive??

I just read that the military/police are gearing up for some violent reactions, after the election is over???!!! Just like they have at some sporting events.......oh, YUCK!!!!

Obama is a bright guy....but with Joey foot in his mouth, as his back up.....Pelosi, Frank & Dodd in the House....& Harry Reid in the Senate......geez.....

It is going to be a comical mess for 4 years.

Glad that the baseball game is coming on, so I don't have to think about stupid politics!!!

Veteran

[quote user="mjg407"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="AsianGiant"]Seriously guys, what do we do with Plax?

[/quote]

I am honestly worried now about him......

[/quote]

I'm starting to get annoyed with "these guys are talented so we have to deal with them"...

Although true....I wish there was more we could do....I really think we could have won this game
    without him playing at all....Hixon needs to be given more chances....
    [/quote]Crazy thought here.... Is Eli better without Plax? I think so. I think he forces a lot of balls Plax's way. Frankly between Hixon, Toomer, Manningham, Smith, Boss, do we really need plax?

Kudos to my D-Line. 5 sacks against Rothlesberger.
    [/quote]
    I have been deliberating the same thing in my mind recently also.

For all the good things Plax has done last year and previously he is unravelling them all now that he has got his money. He renegotiated his contract because of his commitment last year and stellar play so what i want to know is can we renegotiate it now due to his crappy attitude?

His talent is unquestionable but his attitude all of a sudden has become so, i hope it changes and we get last years Plax back otherwise i will turn against him completely soon and want him out of here, we have proven we can play well and win without him, Eli especially as he seems to see more of the field when Plax isnt there.

On a side note, the RB's had a tough day yest but were physical and ran hard still so i hope they do the same against Dallas as they will move the ball on them then! But props to Pitt D, very tough!

Veteran

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"]Nicolas Cage's son. Do they even look related?

[/quote]

LOL!!!!!!!!!!

Oh my god! Is he even alive??
    [/quote]
    I don't know but his Mrs isn't that bad!

Whew....crummy weather for baseball.

Joe Buck was just explaining some rule, that if the Rays had not tied the game....& weather ended the game, then the Phillies would have won the series.

Can you imagine celebrating with 1/2 the stadium empty & rain falling?

What a dreary series.

NBC morning news is taking about the 2 psychopathic skin heads who wanted to kill Obama, a bunch of black people & then die themselves. Their parents must feel like dying themselves.

David Letterman was actually nice to Bill O'Reilly last night...I was shocked......they did not kill each other. Letterman even told the audience how cute the pic is on his new book. (it is a pic of BOR as a little kid.)

All-Pro

I stopped watching the political talk shows because it was getting pretty bizarre. Forget about policies...it is all smear now.

My big pet peeve....Elizabeth Hasselbeck speaking IS NOT BREAKING NEWS!!!!

[quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"]Whew....crummy weather for baseball.

Joe Buck was just explaining some rule, that if the Rays had not tied the game....& weather ended the game, then the Phillies would have won the series.

Can you imagine celebrating with 1/2 the stadium empty & rain falling?

What a dreary series.[/quote]

This is THE worse World Series ever....

[quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"]NBC morning news is taking about the 2 psychopathic skin heads who wanted to kill Obama, a bunch of black people & then die themselves. Their parents must feel like dying themselves.

David Letterman was actually nice to Bill O'Reilly last night...I was shocked......they did not kill each other. Letterman even told the audience how cute the pic is on his new book. (it is a pic of BOR as a little kid.)[/quote]

BOR broke his word and said he would never go back to Letterman....

[quote user="Markroman"]I stopped watching the political talk shows because it was getting pretty bizarre. Forget about policies...it is all smear now.

My big pet peeve....Elizabeth Hasselbeck speaking IS NOT BREAKING NEWS!!!!
    [/quote]

Was this Foxnews?

Foxnews has a very bad habit of "breaking news" on anything that happens...

They had a breaking news when Brett Favre was talking to Gretta Van Susteran about coming back...

That's not breaking news. They cry wolf too much with "breaking news"...