Re: Asian giant for HC

So pissed right now. Some little ******* punks just destroyed my daughters pumpkins in the front of the house. Wish I would have caught the little schmucks.

[quote user="mjg407"]So pissed right now. Some little ******* punks just destroyed my daughters pumpkins in the front of the house. Wish I would have caught the little schmucks.
    [/quote]

Wow!! That is horrible.....I think everyone needs to have home cameras now because you never
    know when something is going to happen....I know it's paranoia but when you get them on tape,
    it ends up being worth it...

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="mjg407"]So pissed right now.* Some little ******* punks just destroyed my daughters pumpkins in the front of the house.* Wish* I would have caught the little schmucks.*
    [/quote]

Wow!! That is horrible.....I think everyone needs to have home cameras now because you never
    know when something is going to happen....I know it's paranoia but when you get them on tape,
    it ends up being worth it...
    [/quote]

That just totally sucks.....the thugs have managed to ruin what used to be such a fun holiday.

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"]ROFL......thanks for a great Halloween laugh.....would not surprise me at all, if Madonna had a penis....she is too weird.

Fox news is reporting that ARod & Madonna have taken a helicopter over to Jerry Seinfeld's place.

Maybe ARod will have better luck getting Madonna in the sack.
    Madonna is OLD!!!!!!!!! What is wrong with ARod??!![/quote]

Arod could have any girl he wants. He must be hypnotized by who Madonna WAS and not who she is now because she's old....
    [/quote]

LOL.......and what a great catch Arod is!!!! He marries a lady, has 2 kids with her, and then dumps her.

It must be the $$$ & the fame, because Arod is a disaster in the marriage category.....LOL.

[quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"]ROFL......thanks for a great Halloween laugh.....would not surprise me at all, if Madonna had a penis....she is too weird.

Fox news is reporting that ARod & Madonna have taken a helicopter over to Jerry Seinfeld's place.

Maybe ARod will have better luck getting Madonna in the sack.
    Madonna is OLD!!!!!!!!! What is wrong with ARod??!![/quote]

Arod could have any girl he wants. He must be hypnotized by who Madonna WAS and not who she is now because she's old....
    [/quote]

LOL.......and what a great catch Arod is!!!! He marries a lady, has 2 kids with her, and then dumps her.

It must be the $$$ & the fame, because Arod is a disaster in the marriage category.....LOL.[/quote]

His head isn't all there...what's truly amazing is how great of a player he is....

He seems to be falling into the trap of being a famous player...

Wow I am shocked this is on MSNBC.com

<h1>Obama says he didn't know aunt's illegal status</h1><h2>Immigration judge denied Kenyan woman’s request for asylum in 2004</h2>

WASHINGTON - Democratic presidential candidate
    Barack Obama said Saturday he didn't know that one of his relatives was
    living in the United States illegally and believes the appropriate laws
    should be followed. <p class="textBodyBlack"><span id="byLine"></span>The
    Associated Press found that Obama's aunt had been instructed to leave
    the country four years ago by an immigration judge who rejected her
    request for asylum from her native Kenya. The woman, Zeituni Onyango,
    is living in public housing in Boston and is the half-sister of Obama's
    late father. </p><p class="textBodyBlack"><span id="byLine"></span>"Senator
    Obama has no knowledge of her status but obviously believes that any
    and all appropriate laws be followed," according to a statement given
    to the AP by Obama's campaign.</p>

AG, I think I just saw the comedian that you were talking about. Isn't he the guy that is on Fox football Sunday & he predicts the scores (in a funny way) with Michael Strahan & the guys?

After I read about you guys bragging about Ironman, I bought it on sale at Costco. Tried to watch it & I wimped out when they were getting ready to put that fire stick in that guys mouth.

Just read on Fox iPhone news last week, where there was this poor dad in Afganistan....all of the sudden they went in his house, & cut his eyes out in front of all of his kids & wife.

There are some brutal animals over there. Made me want to pray for our political leaders that have to deal with those psychopaths.....yuck.

[quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"]AG, I think I just saw the comedian that you were talking about. Isn't he the guy that is on Fox football Sunday &amp; he predicts the scores (in a funny way) with Michael Strahan &amp; the guys?

After I read about you guys bragging about Ironman, I bought it on sale at Costco. Tried to watch it &amp; I wimped out when they were getting ready to put that fire stick in that guys mouth.

Just read on Fox iPhone news last week, where there was this poor dad in Afganistan....all of the sudden they went in his house, &amp; cut his eyes out in front of all of his kids &amp; wife.

There are some brutal animals over there. Made me want to pray for our political leaders that have to deal with those psychopaths.....yuck.[/quote]

Yes, that is Frank Caliendo. He came from MadTV and replaced Jimmy Kimmel on the Fox pregame. Jimmy Kimmel became too big for the Fox crew so he left. But I think it was a bad decision because I don't think Jimmy Kimmel really changed his career that dramatically.

Now Frank has his own show, doesn't do MadTV anymore and just does the football picks on Foxsports...

He's really funny...

Stop whimping out on Ironman...watch the rest of it, it is great!!!

I had no idea Jevon Kearse was on the Titans...why did the Eagles trade him?

Is today twilight zone day in the NFL? Some of these 1pm games..what is going on?!?!?

I hope the Giants take care of business today