Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="patsrule666"][quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"]Some of these Jets fans calling into the Michael Kay show are just strange
    [/quote] They are strange. It is a miracle that they even have ONE fan. Their team has not done sh*t for a century.[/quote] You have my attention, dont hold back, let us know how you Really feel..lol..[/quote]

The Jets are pathetic.....

This made me LOL

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]

This made me LOL
    [/quote]

LOL......you can't beat it!

A hunter & a plumber. We will be safe on our shores & have toilets that work.

Sounds good to me!

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"]BigBlue.....

Love it!!!! Starbuck's fixed that one fast.[/quote]
    It is so funny. Look at all the publicity they are getting. The owner has to be loving this. I wonder how much free coffee they give away compared to everything else people will buy since they are getting free coffee. Influencing voting??? VOTE OR DIE.
    [/quote]

LOL.......not quite sure! I keep hearing people say that they would rather die than drink Starbucks!!! They just hate the taste of it........WHATever.

[quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"]BigBlue.....

Love it!!!! Starbuck's fixed that one fast.[/quote]
    It is so funny. Look at all the publicity they are getting. The owner has to be loving this. I wonder how much free coffee they give away compared to everything else people will buy since they are getting free coffee. Influencing voting??? VOTE OR DIE.
    [/quote]

LOL.......not quite sure! I keep hearing people say that they would rather die than drink Starbucks!!! They just hate the taste of it........WHATever.[/quote]
    3,000's page of this thread. WOW. I don't drink coffee so I don't know any better. I must say I was proud to vote today. I am 27 years old and it was my first time. I live in UT so I don't know if my vote matters but I felt happy to go in there. It was awesome.

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"]BigBlue..... Love it!!!! Starbuck's fixed that one fast.[/quote]
    [/quote] LOL.......not quite sure! I keep hearing people say that they would rather die than drink Starbucks!!! They just hate the taste of it........WHATever.[/quote]
    3,000's page of this thread. WOW. I don't drink coffee so I don't know any better. I must say I was proud to vote today. I am 27 years old and it was my first time. I live in UT so I don't know if my vote matters but I felt happy to go in there. It was awesome.
    [/quote]</P>

What are the people out west thinking when they turn on the TV or Radio and stations are reporting who's winning what back east? It seems unfair if they have'nt voted as of this hour and they have to listen that there vote might not affect the outcome</P>

[quote user="SEC105"]

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"]BigBlue..... Love it!!!! Starbuck's fixed that one fast.[/quote]
    [/quote] LOL.......not quite sure! I keep hearing people say that they would rather die than drink Starbucks!!! They just hate the taste of it........WHATever.[/quote]
    [/quote]</p>

What are the people out west thinking when they turn on the TV or Radio and stations are reporting who's winning what back east? It seems unfair if they have'nt voted as of this hour and they have to listen that there vote might not affect the outcome</p>[/quote]
    The polls close here in an hour and 20 minutes. UT is a heavy Republican state so I am sure they are moving faster to vote for McCain. I am very interested what is happening and have been watching CNN since I got home. Obama just won PA and they seem to think it is already over. It might not even matter by the time they get the votes counted out in the west. I don't think it will affect the outcome. I would hope people would vote no matter what. Either way let your vote be counted.

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="SEC105"]

[/quote]</P>

What are the people out west thinking when they turn on the TV or Radio and stations are reporting who's winning what back east? It seems unfair if they have'nt voted as of this hour and they have to listen that there vote might not affect the outcome</P>

[/quote]
    The polls close here in an hour and 20 minutes. UT is a heavy Republican state so I am sure they are moving faster to vote for McCain. I am very interested what is happening and have been watching CNN since I got home. Obama just won PA and they seem to think it is already over. It might not even matter by the time they get the votes counted out in the west. I don't think it will affect the outcome. I would hope people would vote no matter what. Either way let your vote be counted.
    [/quote]</P>

We voted early this morning as always. I just think they should come up with some method [ I don't know how] where no votes are released until all Americans get their chance to vote. It just seems fairer to me. Probaly asking to much with all the communication possibilities these days</P>

All-Pro

Ohio goes to Obama. McCain in deep trouble now. Not to mention the Reps are losing seats all over the place.

Obama is our new president!