All-Pro

Re: Asian giant for HC

damn. i dont know how this thread stayed up so long

my.. what a large thread u have here

[quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"]Bottom line.....McCain is just too OLD!!!

The election was also historic in that 68% of young people got off their butts & voted. Who can blame them for not wanting to vote for an old grandpa with yellow teeth??!!

Obama is young, vibrant, high energy, he had a stellar Internet network, articulate to the max, charismatic, educated & intelligent.

I heard the poll guy, John Zogby speak, & he said that young people do not see Obama as black, they just see him as "cool."

With all of the baggage that the Repubs had going into this election, it has been well documented that nobody could have won against Obama.[/quote]

u shouldn't speak of these things. There is a post in the TAGF forum that says you can get a suspension or possibly a ban for starting topics like that

[quote user="SpiderWebby"][quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"]Bottom line.....McCain is just too OLD!!! The election was also historic in that 68% of young people got off their butts &amp; voted. Who can blame them for not wanting to vote for an old grandpa with yellow teeth??!! Obama is young, vibrant, high energy, he had a stellar Internet network, articulate to the max, charismatic, educated &amp; intelligent. I heard the poll guy, John Zogby speak, &amp; he said that young people do not see Obama as black, they just see him as "cool." With all of the baggage that the Repubs had going into this election, it has been well documented that nobody could have won against Obama.[/quote] u shouldn't speak of these things. There is a post in the TAGF forum that says you can get a suspension or possibly a ban for starting topics like that[/quote] Pretty much anything flies in this thread.. Go back and read..cool stuff...</P>

I would just like to say that the great state of NH has done good- First we re-elect our great governor for his third term, and i would personaly like to welcome our first woman Fro NH,into the senate. We removed a pocket stuffing hypocrit, and sent a angry mom from NH to Washington. Watch out.</P>

And i can only hope that our first black pres. is our best yet....Thats all...</P>

All-Pro

I kinda want Cleveland to win the majority of their remaining games so our loss to them doesn't look so bad.

[quote user="n420p69"]I kinda want Cleveland to win the majority of their remaining games so our loss to them doesn't look so bad.
    [/quote]
    Why does it matter? It is not the BCS. We got worked that night and we still only have one loss. I am not trying to be an *** either I was just curious as to your logic.

[quote user="SpiderWebby"][quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"]Bottom line.....McCain is just too OLD!!!

The election was also historic in that 68% of young people got off their butts & voted. Who can blame them for not wanting to vote for an old grandpa with yellow teeth??!!

Obama is young, vibrant, high energy, he had a stellar Internet network, articulate to the max, charismatic, educated &
    intelligent.

I heard the poll guy, John Zogby speak, & he said that young people do not see Obama as black, they just see him as "cool."

With all of the baggage that the Repubs had going into this election, it has been well documented that nobody could have
    won against Obama.[/quote]

u shouldn't speak of these things. There is a post in the TAGF
    forum that says you can get a suspension or possibly a ban for starting topics like that[/quote]

Oh, ok. I am new here, I tried to memorize all of the rules.... I must have goofed on that one.

BTW........BOR just said that the black vote killed the gay rights vote in California, 70-30%. From the little I heard about the issue, it was the church vote, trying to overrule the government ruling.

Ever since I saw that powerful movie, Philadelphia, with Tom Hanks, Denzel Washington & Antonio Bandaras....I think it is imperative that gay people have legal rights in end of life decisions.

That movie was such a tear jerker....but I guess the power of the almighty church still rules.

As the best selling priest, Andrew Greely, states, "40-60% of Catholic priests are gay." It is another one of those, "do as I say, not as I do" things.

Amen.

[quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"] It is another one of those, "do as I say, not as I do" things.

Amen.[/quote]

That sums up our congress.....

All-Pro

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="n420p69"]I kinda want Cleveland to win the majority of their remaining games so our loss to them doesn't look so bad.
    [/quote]
    Why does it matter? It is not the BCS. We got worked that night and we still only have one loss. I am not trying to be an *** either I was just curious as to your logic.
    [/quote]

I know you aren't. I guess that we lost to a decent team instead of a crappy one makes me feel better at the end of the day even though it won't mean anything as far as a BCS system or something like that. It just sounds better that our only loss so far was to a 9-7 cleveland team instead of a 5-11 one imo.

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="n420p69"]I kinda want Cleveland to win the majority of their remaining games so our loss to them doesn't look so bad.
    [/quote]
    [/quote]

I'm glad we lost that game. We needed to get a loss under our belt. The Browns played the game of their lives to win against us and we played poorly...

Now we don't have a "undefeated season" to distract us and we have a loss that humbles the players that any team can beat us....

The Browns have sucked since they have beaten us so everyone has assumed it was a fluke win by them and fluke loss by us....our 7-1 record dictates this...

If the Patriots have had a loss under their belt, things could have been different. The pressure is not worth it...

Also, the best thing about that loss was that it was not against a divisional opponent...