Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="n420p69"]I kinda want Cleveland to win the majority of their remaining games so our loss to them doesn't look so bad.
    [/quote]
    Why does it matter? It is not the BCS. We got worked that night and we still only have one loss. I am not trying to be an *** either I was just curious as to your logic.
    [/quote]

I'm glad we lost that game. We needed to get a loss under our belt. The Browns played the game of their lives to win against us and we played poorly...

Now we don't have a "undefeated season" to distract us and we have a loss that humbles the players that any team can beat us....

The Browns have sucked since they have beaten us so everyone has assumed it was a fluke win by them and fluke loss by us....our 7-1 record dictates this...

If the Patriots have had a loss under their belt, things could have been different. The pressure is not worth it...

Also, the best thing about that loss was that it was not against a divisional opponent...

[/quote]</P>

I can't stand losing to any team ,even Cleveland. After I got over it I realized this may have been just what we needed. The pressure of trying to go19-0 is just to much for us [ at least this season] and as we all saw to much for any current team to handle.</P>

I'll take our division record and be quite happy where were at this point. Lets just keep up the good work</P>

AG-someone moved the bragging rights thread in the general sports section. []
    Or maybe I'm going crazy and posted it in this section by accident??? I need sleep...
    Help!

[quote user="n420p69"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="n420p69"]I kinda want Cleveland to win the majority of their remaining games so our loss to them doesn't look so bad.
    [/quote]
    Why does it matter? It is not the BCS. We got worked that night and we still only have one loss. I am not trying to be an *** either I was just curious as to your logic.
    [/quote]

I know you aren't. I guess that we lost to a decent team instead of a crappy one makes me feel better at the end of the day even though it won't mean anything as far as a BCS system or something like that. It just sounds better that our only loss so far was to a 9-7 cleveland team instead of a 5-11 one imo.
    [/quote]
    Cool, just wanted to clarify. Don't want to mess with those guns. lol. Diet Coke is good as well. Can you explain that photo. I have wondered since day one.....

I definitely understand what you are saying and it would sound better. However I don't think Cleveland will be above 500. I am a Laker fan and live in SLC, UT. J*** country. After we beat them last year my friends hoped they win so they could say the lost to the champion. Unfortunately that didn't happen but I understand where you are coming from. The Bucs, Cowboys and Packers fans can say that forever regarding last year for the GGGGGGG-Men.

[quote user="SEC105"]

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="n420p69"]I kinda want Cleveland to win the majority of their remaining games so our loss to them doesn't look so bad.
    [/quote]
    [/quote]

I'm glad we lost that game. We needed to get a loss under our belt. The Browns played the game of their lives to win against us and we played poorly...

Now we don't have a "undefeated season" to distract us and we have a loss that humbles the players that any team can beat us....

The Browns have sucked since they have beaten us so everyone has assumed it was a fluke win by them and fluke loss by us....our 7-1 record dictates this...

If the Patriots have had a loss under their belt, things could have been different. The pressure is not worth it...

Also, the best thing about that loss was that it was not against a divisional opponent...

[/quote]</p>

I can't stand losing to any team ,even Cleveland. After I got over it I realized this may have been just what we needed. The pressure of trying to go19-0 is just to much for us [ at least this season] and as we all saw to much for any current team to handle.</p>

I'll take our division record and be quite happy where were at this point. Lets just keep up the good work</p>[/quote]
    AP said the same thing. The only undefeated record our care about is our division. I am so excited for this game on Sunday. Jacobs is going stomp em out.

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]AG-someone moved the bragging rights thread in the general sports section. []
    Or maybe I'm going crazy and posted it in this section by accident??? I need sleep...
    Help!
    [/quote]

You're right....let me find out who did it....

[quote user="SpiderWebby"][quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"]Bottom line.....McCain is just too OLD!!!

The election was also historic in that 68% of young people got off their butts &amp; voted. Who can blame them for not wanting to vote for an old grandpa with yellow teeth??!!

Obama is young, vibrant, high energy, he had a stellar Internet network, articulate to the max, charismatic, educated &amp; intelligent.

I heard the poll guy, John Zogby speak, &amp; he said that young people do not see Obama as black, they just see him as "cool."

With all of the baggage that the Repubs had going into this election, it has been well documented that nobody could have won against Obama.[/quote]

u shouldn't speak of these things. There is a post in the TAGF forum that says you can get a suspension or possibly a ban for starting topics like that[/quote]you will also notice not a whole lot of " you're a $#$#%U#)U#OU for saying that" in this thread.

[quote user="mjg407"][quote user="SpiderWebby"][quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"]Bottom line.....McCain is just too OLD!!! The election was also historic in that 68% of young people got off their butts &amp; voted. Who can blame them for not wanting to vote for an old grandpa with yellow teeth??!! Obama is young, vibrant, high energy, he had a stellar Internet network, articulate to the max, charismatic, educated &amp; intelligent. I heard the poll guy, John Zogby speak, &amp; he said that young people do not see Obama as black, they just see him as "cool." With all of the baggage that the Repubs had going into this election, it has been well documented that nobody could have won against Obama.[/quote] u shouldn't speak of these things. There is a post in the TAGF forum that says you can get a suspension or possibly a ban for starting topics like that[/quote]you will also notice not a whole lot of " you're a $#$#%U#)U#OU for saying that" in this thread.
    [/quote]</P>

What up MG?</P>

I haven't been around much. How ya been? Fun to be a GIANT fan right now!</P>

Sure hope that you guys got your copy of the New York Times yesterday!!!

They are selling for $199.00 on eBay.......EASY $$$$$, easy profit.......

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"]AG-someone moved the bragging rights thread in the general sports section. []
    Help!
    [/quote]

You're right....let me find out who did it....
    [/quote]

It's back in TAGF! Thanks AG!

[quote user="mjg407"][quote user="SpiderWebby"][quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"]Bottom line.....McCain is just too OLD!!!

The election was also historic in that 68% of young people got off their butts & voted. Who can blame them for not wanting to vote for an old grandpa with yellow teeth??!!

Obama is young, vibrant, high energy, he had a stellar Internet network, articulate to the max, charismatic, educated & intelligent.

I heard the poll guy, John Zogby speak, & he said that young people do not see Obama as black, they just see him as "cool."

With all of the baggage that the Repubs had going into this election, it has been well documented that nobody could have won against Obama.[/quote]

u shouldn't speak of these things. There is a post in the TAGF forum that says you can get a suspension or possibly a ban for starting topics like that[/quote]you will also notice not a whole lot of " you're a $#$#%U#)U#OU for saying that" in this thread.*
    [/quote]

true just looking out, TRUST ME, i think u shoudl be able to..

i heard somebody else started a thread that just mentioned obama and he got put on vacation for a couple of days