Re: Asian giant for HC

Brady Quinn sure is getting the press time on the morning news stations.

George & Laura Bush are having a sad time saying good-bye to their White House staff.

Apparently, their poor little dog Barney is, as well. Yesterday Barney bit a journalist in the finger. The journalist had to be put on antibiotics, & get a tetanus shot.

NBC nightly news said that Barney wrote an apology on his own letterhead stationary.

Laura Bush said that Barney is in the dog house.

[quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"]George & Laura Bush are having a sad time saying good-bye to their White House staff.

Apparently, their poor little dog Barney is, as well. Yesterday Barney bit a journalist in the finger. The journalist had to be put on antibiotics, & get a tetanus shot.

NBC nightly news said that Barney wrote an apology on his own letterhead stationary.

Laura Bush said that Barney is in the dog house.[/quote]

Yeah I saw that, the news is covering that on Foxnews and CNN, not sure about MSNBC.

Pretty funny though, you just never know what animals are thinking....apparently he was moody but you just can't tell!!

[quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"]Brady Quinn sure is getting the press time on the morning news stations.[/quote]

He played well last night, that last throw to Winslow was a killer, it went right through his hands...

If I were the Browns, I would have done a QB sneak since they weren't going to use Lewis...

If you spread it out and make the defense think it's a quick pass, with Quinn's mobility he can easily get that 1 yarder...

All-Pro

Romeo Crennel is a pretty bad head coach. Some of the decisions he makes are mind boggling. He had 2nd and 1 and kept on throwing the ball. I know the time was low but cmon.

Ha ha...

Cowboy Kool Aid....
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9HvzHCk72PA

[img]file:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/mgrimm/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/moz-screenshot-1.jpg[/img]can't get the link to work with firefox.

[quote user="Brandon jacobs"][quote user="AsianGiant"]I hear that, to some Giants fan I am sure they could make some good decisions, while some that work
    for the organization, it's just a paycheck to them.

I know you were having fun, I figured it was a compliment but was a little thrown off on this part..

we can't do any worse

I'll tell you what, if I'm HC, I'll make you our OC. You can run all the flea flickers you want!!!
    [/quote]

I'll tell you what, if I were OC, we wouldn't be a bunch of *******. that I'd garauntee!
    [/quote]</P>

hahahahaha lol.</P>

[quote user="Brandon jacobs"][quote user="AsianGiant"]I hear that, to some Giants fan I am sure they could make some good decisions, while some that work
    for the organization, it's just a paycheck to them.

I know you were having fun, I figured it was a compliment but was a little thrown off on this part..

we can't do any worse

I'll tell you what, if I'm HC, I'll make you our OC. You can run all the flea flickers you want!!!
    [/quote]

I'll tell you what, if I were OC, we wouldn't be a bunch of *******. that I'd garauntee!
    [/quote]</P>

hahahahaha lol.</P>

[quote user="n420p69"]Romeo Crennel is a pretty bad head coach. Some of the decisions he makes are mind boggling. He had 2nd and 1 and kept on throwing the ball. I know the time was low but cmon.
    [/quote]

And so many Giants fans wanted him here....