All-Pro

Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="n420p69"]Romeo Crennel is a pretty bad head coach. Some of the decisions he makes are mind boggling. He had 2nd and 1 and kept on throwing the ball. I know the time was low but cmon.
    [/quote]

And so many Giants fans wanted him here....
    [/quote]

Who knew he would be such a bad coach but such a good coordinator. Kind of like how bad Notre Dame is under Charlie Weis they can't beat any good teams at all.

All-Pro

Has anyone used Google Chrome yet?

[quote user="n420p69"]Has anyone used Google Chrome yet?
    [/quote]

Not me, but I hear it's pretty basic....

Not everything Google touches turn to gold but they do have a good success rate...

Googetalk never took off compared to AIM and MSN...

Firefox rules!!

MJ, check your inbox.

[quote user="n420p69"]Has anyone used Google Chrome yet?
    [/quote]

I have it on my computer...it's very very fast.....but unless they can have some sort of ad-blocker thingie to it...I'm sticking with good old FF

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="n420p69"]Has anyone used Google Chrome yet?
    [/quote]

I have it on my computer...it's very very fast.....but unless they can have some sort of ad-blocker thingie to it...I'm sticking with good old FF
    [/quote]

Yeah I heard it was fast too....just too *new* right now....I don't know why they want to get into the browser business though because Firefox is free and everyone loves it....they should have just bought Firefox or worked on some kind of merger....

JG, the other day on WFAN, this caller called in to Mike and complained that eventhough they are the Giants flagship station, they don't sound or really seem to care much about the Giants...

And Mike AGREED!!! I was shocked....he said they don't really have any radio personnel throughout the day that are really Giants fans...except for Carl Banks of course but he seemed to get the jist of it..

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="n420p69"]Has anyone used Google Chrome yet?
    [/quote]

[/quote]

Yeah I heard it was fast too....just too *new* right now....I don't know why they want to get into the browser business though because Firefox is free and everyone loves it....they should have just bought Firefox or worked on some kind of merger....
    [/quote]

Yeah..I just love FF...I can't really use anything else...it works so well....
    But I really was shocked at how fast Chrome was.....if they can tweak it up a bit...watch out!

[quote user="AsianGiant"]JG, the other day on WFAN, this caller called in to Mike and complained that eventhough they are the Giants flagship station, they don't sound or really seem to care much about the Giants...

And Mike AGREED!!! I was shocked....he said they don't really have any radio personnel throughout the day that are really Giants fans...except for Carl Banks of course but he seemed to get the jist of it..

[/quote]

Ahahahahahahaha....Fatty agreed? That is shocking....
    It is kinda hard to get any football talk in...they will do it Mon and Fri...but then it's mostly just baseball hotstove, let me come up with some stupid trade proposal that if a GM heard they would LOL and then spend some time to maybe laugh at the Knicks for 3 minutes.....

Really thinking of Sirius.....lol

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="AsianGiant"]JG, the other day on WFAN, this caller called in to Mike and complained that eventhough they are the Giants flagship station, they don't sound or really seem to care much about the Giants...

[/quote]

Ahahahahahahaha....Fatty agreed? That is shocking....
    It is kinda hard to get any football talk in...they will do it Mon and Fri...but then it's mostly just baseball hotstove, let me come up with some stupid trade proposal that if a GM heard they would LOL and then spend some time to maybe laugh at the Knicks for 3 minutes.....

Really thinking of Sirius.....lol
    [/quote]

Yeah that's what he said, they dedicate more time to baseball than football...what is the point of being the flagship station?

The Giants organization should find someone else to be the flagship station, and bring Bob Papa and Carl Banks with them....

I don't like Max Kellerman but at least he talks up the Giants as much as he does the Yankees.
    WFAN has nothing like that for the GMEN...

YES Network should go into radio broadcasting, and have them be the Giants flagship station and use a mixture of Bob Papa and Michael Kay...