Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]We won! 8-1....sloppy as hell....but it's a win
    Take the win and run home
    [/quote]

That was a tough win, just like against the steelers....what is up with all the fumbles?

[quote user="n420p69"]Jeez I was having such a hard time breathing during that game. This team has guts and fought through alot of BS to get this win. Cry Eagle CRYYYYYYYYY
    [/quote]

I hope this team can get a couple more SB wins.....they are ballers!

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="n420p69"]Jeez I was having such a hard time breathing during that game. This team has guts and fought through alot of BS to get this win. Cry Eagle CRYYYYYYYYY
    [/quote]

[/quote]

Why were the commentators saying SB43 is going to be NYG's vs Steelers?

Wouldn't it be NYG's vs undefeated Titans?

[quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="n420p69"]Jeez I was having such a hard time breathing during that game. This team has guts and fought through alot of BS to get this win. Cry Eagle CRYYYYYYYYY
    [/quote]

[/quote]

Wouldn't it be NYG's vs undefeated Titans?[/quote]

Because no one believes the Titans are for real.....

The Titans have a REAL problem next season. Who will be their QB?

Kerry Collins or the mentally unstable vince young?

KC will ask for a new contract or walk. Vince Young will inherit a good team but if they start to lose, you know the fans will BOO him and he'll go missing again...

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="n420p69"]Jeez I was having such a hard time breathing during that game. This team has guts and fought through alot of BS to get this win. Cry Eagle CRYYYYYYYYY
    [/quote]

[/quote]

Because no one believes the Titans are for
    real.....

KC will ask for a new contract or walk. Vince Young will inherit a good team but if they
    start to lose, you know the fans will BOO him and he'll go missing again...

[/quote]

Thanks! I don't know that much about the Titans.

I am just going to love it if the NYG's bring that Lombardi back home on 2/1/09 in Tampa.

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"]We won! 8-1....sloppy as hell....but it's a win
    [/quote]

That was a tough win, just like against the steelers....what is up with all the fumbles?
    [/quote]

I have no idea. It was fumbles and pretend we are jumping over hurdles day yesterday........
    Let's not see that again...lol

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"]We won! 8-1....sloppy as hell....but it's a win
    [/quote]

[/quote]

I have no idea. It was fumbles and pretend we are jumping over hurdles day yesterday........
    Let's not see that again...lol
    [/quote]

I know, when Boss leaped, I was like no don't do it! He barely made it too...

[quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="n420p69"]Jeez I was having such a hard time breathing during that game. This team has guts and fought through alot of BS to get this win. Cry Eagle CRYYYYYYYYY
    [/quote]

[/quote]

Because no one believes the Titans are for
    real.....

KC will ask for a new contract or walk. Vince Young will inherit a good team but if they
    start to lose, you know the fans will BOO him and he'll go missing again...

[/quote]

Thanks! I don't know that much about the Titans.

I am just going to love it if the NYG's bring that Lombardi back home on 2/1/09 in Tampa.[/quote]

The key is to win the NFC East so that the road to the SB comes through our house.

I like our chances doing that than to have to go out on the road all over again, it might wear this team out...

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"]We won! 8-1....sloppy as hell....but it's a win
    [/quote]

[/quote]I didn't know Fred Robbins had two broken hands? When the heck did that happen? We totally kept the Iggles in during the first half. What did they have 17 yards of O? Well another tough one against the Ravens next week.

[quote user="mjg407"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"]We won! 8-1....sloppy as hell....but it's a win
    [/quote]

[/quote]I didn't know Fred Robbins had two broken hands? When the heck did that happen? We totally kept the Iggles in during the first half. What did they have 17 yards of O? Well another tough one against the Ravens next week.
    [/quote]

I wasn't aware either, how could you possibly play with 2 broken hands? How can you even push off a 350lb lineman?