Re: Asian giant for HC

WooooooHoooooooo.......... Just got some great news!

I paid over $300+ for some concert tickets last year. The concert is suppose to be for tomorrow night. They had to cancel the concert. If you cannot attend on the make-up date, they will refund our $$$$.

Could not come at a better time. I am not that excited about the concert anymore & now I can use the funds to help out my sweet little mom.

I really believe in that theory, that even if you are flat out broke, write a check for $2.00 to help someone else out. There is something about putting that goodwill out into the universe. (I forgot exactly how the theory is stated. Maybe it is that physics thing of for every action, there is a reaction?)

Anyway, it never seems to fail.

Do you guys believe in ghosts?
    My mom just called me all freaked out. She said she was taking a nap..but then for some reason woke up.
    She told me she saw this person standing next to her..looking down at her..and then he started walking around the room. She swears to me it was my cousin who died a few years ago.
    I asked her where "casper" went..and she was like he went out of the room and then disappeared. But she swears she was awake when she saw him...

Am I gonna have to call the ghostbusters to come to my parents house or something? As I type think I think my mom is searching for a bible to carry with her at all times.

If any ghost is gonna haunt my mom...my money would be on my dead grandma(Dad's mother). Her and my mom just did not get along at all..lol

Freaky...

Did I just hear that Ty law signed with the jets? LOL

[quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"]WooooooHoooooooo.......... Just got some great news!

I paid over $300+ for some concert tickets last year. The concert is suppose to be for tomorrow night. They had to cancel the concert. If you cannot attend on the make-up date, they will refund our $$$$.

Could not come at a better time. I am not that excited about the concert anymore & now I can use the funds to help out my sweet little mom.

I really believe in that theory, that even if you are flat out broke, write a check for $2.00 to help someone else out. There is something about putting that goodwill out into the universe. (I forgot exactly how the theory is stated. Maybe it is that physics thing of for every action, there is a reaction?)

Anyway, it never seems to fail.[/quote]

Lucky you!! glad you can use that money to help out your mom...

I know what you are talking about with the money. Is it $2.00 or $20.00?

although it's admirable I don't know if it really works. I've done my fair share of donations every year and I don't seem to get any more money back or such luck...

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]Do you guys believe in ghosts?
    My mom just called me all freaked out. She said she was taking a nap..but then for some reason woke up.
    She told me she saw this person standing next to her..looking down at her..and then he started walking around the room. She swears to me it was my cousin who died a few years ago.
    I asked her where "casper" went..and she was like he went out of the room and then disappeared. But she swears she was awake when she saw him...

Am I gonna have to call the ghostbusters to come to my parents house or something? As I type think I think my mom is searching for a bible to carry with her at all times.

If any ghost is gonna haunt my mom...my money would be on my dead grandma(Dad's mother). Her and my mom just did not get along at all..lol

Freaky...
    [/quote]

Wow that is freaky. I think I do believe in ghosts....i've heard more than enough stories that I think it's real. and these are from reputable people, not just crazy folks.

Sometimes my cat makes really weird noises at night like at 3-4AM. And I mean WEIRD noises like there's something in the hallway. It's not even close to the meow you get when she's hungry or pissed...

My mom says when cats make those sounds it's because they see spirits...and of course that freaks me out....

I've also heard of stories where someone hears their faucet turning on and when they go to the bathroom, the water is running....

we live in a 1 dimensional world...there's more things going on out there that we don't know about...

[quote user="AsianGiant"]
    Wow that is freaky. I think I do believe in ghosts....i've heard more than enough stories that I think it's real. and these are from reputable people, not just crazy folks.

Sometimes my cat makes really weird noises at night like at 3-4AM. And I mean WEIRD noises like there's something in the hallway. It's not even close to the meow you get when she's hungry or pissed...

My mom says when cats make those sounds it's because they see spirits...and of course that freaks me out....

I've also heard of stories where someone hears their faucet turning on and when they go to the bathroom, the water is running....

we live in a 1 dimensional world...there's more things going on out there that we don't know about...

[/quote]

Man...that's freaky. I think dogs can also see/sense....things.....
    I guess I do believe there are ghosts among us...I mean..who knows really....anything is possible...
    I remember a few times when I lived at home...I would sometimes hear things...but just chalk it up to my imagination...but hey..maybe it was a ghost?

Anyways......I hope I never find out the true answer of whether or not ghosts exist.....I would be so freaked out..lol

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]
    Man...that's freaky. I think dogs can also see/sense....things.....
    I guess I do believe there are ghosts among us...I mean..who knows really....anything is possible...
    I remember a few times when I lived at home...I would sometimes hear things...but just chalk it up to my imagination...but hey..maybe it was a ghost?

Anyways......I hope I never find out the true answer of whether or not ghosts exist.....I would be so freaked out..lol
    [/quote]

Well the FBI does have a real X-Files so if they would even spend any amount of money to have one, it makes you wonder what's out there, including UFO's...

You can always get out that Ouji board which I would not touch with a 10 foot pole. I've heard horror stories with that.....that is not a game, that is true witchcraft tool....

remember the TV show Unsolved Mysteries? they came into my town because we had a famous old victorian house that was haunted by an old civil war soldier. They even showed a piece of block fall and there was no wind and all the windows were closed and the floor was leveled..

they kept standing it up and telling the ghost to knock it down, and it kept getting knocked back down.

[quote user="AsianGiant"]

Well the FBI does have a real X-Files so if they would even spend any amount of money to have one, it makes you wonder what's out there, including UFO's...

You can always get out that Ouji board which I would not touch with a 10 foot pole. I've heard horror stories with that.....that is not a game, that is true witchcraft tool....

remember the TV show Unsolved Mysteries? they came into my town because we had a famous old victorian house that was haunted by an old civil war soldier. They even showed a piece of block fall and there was no wind and all the windows were closed and the floor was leveled..

they kept standing it up and telling the ghost to knock it down, and it kept getting knocked back down.
    [/quote]

When I was younger we use to always joke around with a ouija board. Now...I probably wouldn't...lol
    I loved Unsolved Mysteries! I would watch it all the time...it would always freak me out though. BTW..the show is back on TV..Wed 5 and 6pm on SPIKE

Is the house still there? Freaky...
    Is it on here?

http://www.unsolved.com/ghost.html

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="AsianGiant"]

[/quote]

When I was younger we use to always joke around with a ouija board. Now...I probably wouldn't...lol
    I loved Unsolved Mysteries! I would watch it all the time...it would always freak me out though. BTW..the show is back on TV..Wed 5 and 6pm on SPIKE

Is the house still there? Freaky...
    Is it on here?

http://www.unsolved.com/ghost.html
    [/quote]

No, I don't see the house listed there. I remember I looked it up once and they had it there...strange they would take it out...

this is the only link I found about the house...

http://activerain.com/blogsview/7680...r-Not-Disclose

Veteran

Over 3000 pages already? Wow!! That was fast!