Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="mjg407"]Is it safe to say that Wilkenson is a tad injury prone?
    [/quote]

i think its safe to say that hes been the most overhyped by the fans in recent Giants history[/quote]

What about William Joseph?
    [/quote]

at least he was a first round pick so theres usually hype with 1st round picks

wilkinson was a third roundr who never did anthing in which alot would argue that he was the second coming of LT[/quote]

Good point.....

thank ya
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]thank ya[/quote]</P>

Why is that filtered?</P>

i guess im just on the e-police's most wanted list around here?
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

Exciting Jets/Pats game last night...
    I know the Jets are 7-3...but something still feels off about their team...maybe it's the coaching???

All-Pro

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]Exciting Jets/Pats game last night...
    I know the Jets are 7-3...but something still feels off about their team...maybe it's the coaching???
    [/quote]

Or maybe that they gave up 511 yards of offense to a Matt Cassell led Patriots team?

[quote user="n420p69"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"]Exciting Jets/Pats game last night...
    [/quote]

Or maybe that they gave up 511 yards of offense to a Matt Cassell led Patriots team?
    [/quote]

Not even that...though seriously...how crazy..Cassel has a career day against them..

Something is just off with the jets...

[quote user="n420p69"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"]Exciting Jets/Pats game last night...
    [/quote]

[/quote]

It was very exciting. I'm still not convinced the Jets are a good team. It just seems like they get lucky. Beating the Pats was a good step eventhough they barely won....

Leon Washington is playing good though....

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]
    Not even that...though seriously...how crazy..Cassel has a career day against them..

Something is just off with the jets...

[/quote]

The first half Cassel had a horrible day. He was about to have the worse game he played....the second half completely changed....

AG..did you watch Giants online. With Papa doing the games...it was just Hanlon, Fooch and Glauber in studio...
    If looks could kill..Fooch would have been dead multiple times.....lol
    He better watch his back if Papa isn't there.. I think Hanlan will kill him during one of the tapings