Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]AG..did you watch Giants online. With Papa doing the games...it was just Hanlon, Fooch and Glauber in studio...
    If looks could kill..Fooch would have been dead multiple times.....lol
    He better watch his back if Papa isn't there.. I think Hanlan will kill him during one of the tapings
    [/quote]

I'll watch it soon, sounds like the 3 stooges eh??

All-Pro

I always hated Francessa, you guys know that I am sure, but he has gotten alot more tolerable since Russo left.

[quote user="n420p69"]I always hated Francessa, you guys know that I am sure, but he has gotten alot more tolerable since Russo left.
    [/quote]

Agreed. Russo was really why I hated that show more than anything....

[quote user="n420p69"]I always hated Francessa, you guys know that I am sure, but he has gotten alot more tolerable since Russo left.
    [/quote]</P>

I don't like to admit it but you're right. He's toned down the arrogance somewhat. I did'nt know how he'd do without Russo but I guess he's doing alright </P>

[quote user="SEC105"]

[/quote]</p>

I don't like to admit it but you're right. He's toned down the arrogance somewhat. I did'nt know how he'd do without Russo but I guess he's doing alright </p>[/quote]

He needs to do more with his show though, I'm sure it will be revamped somehow...

There's just no way they can go from 1-6PM with just him talking...he brings no excitement....

Hey all. Was busy bringing airplanes down to Socal on Friday and Yesterday. Crazy down there right now.

[quote user="mjg407"]Hey all. Was busy bringing airplanes down to Socal on Friday and Yesterday. Crazy down there right now.[/quote]

I was wondering if you apart of this latest issue....

Hello All. I hope you are all well. I also hope we put a beat down on the ravens today. Those guys, regardless of who is on the field, always seem to give us trouble. </P>

Tynes active and Carney inactive...my BP just went up! [:P]

Does anyone know why I can't post in the Game Day thread?
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1