Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="Crush'em Giants"]

[quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"][quote user="kkr"]Boy can i coach.....

<<<<<

Hoooot!

How is everyone anyway, looking forward to seeing Dallas and the Skins kill one another i trust!?
    [/quote]

The game was boring!
    [/quote]</p>

BITE YOUR TONGUE!!!!</p>

Anytime we beat the crows and score 30 and get a couple picks, including a pick 6, it's not boring.</p>

you should have seen us when we were awesome in the mid to late 80's. all defense, all running plays and we'd score 12 points!</p>[/quote]

Giants never blow out teams so I'll take these games any day!

So Donovan McNabb didn't know the OT rules? um.......

[quote user="Crush'em Giants"]

&lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;

Hoooot!

How is everyone anyway, looking forward to seeing Dallas and the Skins kill one another i trust!?
    [/quote]

The game was boring!
    [/quote]</P>

BITE YOUR TONGUE!!!!</P>

Anytime we beat the crows and score 30 and get a couple picks, including a pick 6, it's not boring.</P>

you should have seen us when we were awesome in the mid to late 80's. all defense, all running plays and we'd score 12 points!</P>

[/quote]</P>

But it was cowgirls 14, skins 10....correct?</P>

</P>

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]So Donovan McNabb didn't know the OT rules? um.......
    [/quote]</P>

Neither did one of the coaches....they showed him being interviewed, on Sunday night NBC football......LOL</P>

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]So Donovan McNabb didn't know the OT rules? um.......
    [/quote]

Yeah I heard about that, how could you not? I hope he was kidding.

[quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"][quote user="Crush'em Giants"]

&lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;

Hoooot!

[/quote]

The game was boring!
    [/quote]</p>

BITE YOUR TONGUE!!!!</p>

Anytime we beat the crows and score 30 and get a couple picks, including a pick 6, it's not boring.</p>

you should have seen us when we were awesome in the mid to late 80's. all defense, all running plays and we'd score 12 points!</p>

[/quote]</p>

But it was cowgirls 14, skins 10....correct?</p>

</p>[/quote]

I think you guys are confusing each other. One is talking about the SNF game, the other is talking about the Giants game.

AG....I spent 3 days, researching and typing up data for my mom, to send to her attorney. It is all on the word processor part of my old Toshiba.</P>

I want to put that disk in &amp; clean the Toshiba, twice like you said, before I sell the Toshiba to Costco for their "save the planet, recycle green".....whatever.</P>

But 1st I need to save the letter &amp; my other junk on the Toshiba. So I bought a USB 4GB at Sam's to put my data on . Can you tell me the easiest way to do that?</P>

This screen comes up that says that I need to insert a floppy disk???? WHAT?? I just want my stuff on the USB drive.</P>

BTW.....when you send packages, hands down, Fed Express is CHEAP!!!! I saved $50++ last Christmas using FedEx instead of UPS or the post office. However....I sent 3 letters for my mom. One to her attorney, one to her brother in Wisconsin and one to her sister in Florida.....OMG!!!!! It cost $86.00!!!!! I almost told the guy to forget it....I'll walk down to Florida &amp; up to Wisconsin myself with the &amp;%#*$ letters!!!!</P>

What a frickin' dichotomy between their price in sending a package &amp; sending a letter. The poor check out guy says, "well, fuel is expensive &amp; DHL just had to go out of business." LOL....he hasn't been to the pumps lately! I am shocked at how much cheaper it is to fill up the tank!</P>

Anybody read Peter King's MMQB today? What a doushe King is. The dude want's to fellate Rhomo something serious. Here's DB quote #1:
    ut the Giants are doing two things in keeping Jacobs' carries down:
    They're keeping him fresh for January (or attempting to; he bruised his
    knee Sunday) because he's never been a 300-carry guy in the pros and
    the Giants don't want to risk finding out if he could be. Two: The
    Giants would have to pay Jacobs the free-agent $7 million a year if he
    were to win a rushing title this year -- and he certainly could if that
    were the goal here. But why do it if you're playing great by sharing
    the load?

Yep, that's it Peter, the Gmen want to nickle and dime Jacobs......
    And then
    Romo? His hand hurt, and he wasn't perfect. But he saved the Dallas
    season. The numbers don't matter. His leadership and presence do. If I
    were him, I'd take a DVD of this game, put it away and take it out one
    day next spring while throwing the ball into the couch at home (

PUKE!

Anybody worried about the Cards?

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"][quote user="Crush'em Giants"]

&lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;

Hoooot!

[/quote]

The game was boring!
    [/quote]</P>

BITE YOUR TONGUE!!!!</P>

Anytime we beat the crows and score 30 and get a couple picks, including a pick 6, it's not boring.</P>

you should have seen us when we were awesome in the mid to late 80's. all defense, all running plays and we'd score 12 points!</P>

[/quote]</P>

But it was cowgirls 14, skins 10....correct?</P>

</P>

[/quote]

I think you guys are confusing each other. One is talking about the SNF game, the other is talking about the Giants game.

[/quote]</P>

That is what I thought....I was getting lost there, trying to fiqure out what game was being discussed....lol</P>

[quote user="mjg407"]Anybody read Peter King's MMQB today? What a doushe King is. The dude want's to fellate Rhomo something serious. Here's DB quote #1:
    ut the Giants are doing two things in keeping Jacobs' carries down: They're keeping him fresh for January (or attempting to; he bruised his knee Sunday) because he's never been a 300-carry guy in the pros and the Giants don't want to risk finding out if he could be. Two: The Giants would have to pay Jacobs the free-agent $7 million a year if he were to win a rushing title this year -- and he certainly could if that were the goal here. But why do it if you're playing great by sharing the load?
    Yep, that's it Peter, the Gmen want to nickle and dime Jacobs......
    And then
    Romo? His hand hurt, and he wasn't perfect. But he saved the Dallas season. The numbers don't matter. His leadership and presence do. If I were him, I'd take a DVD of this game, put it away and take it out one day next spring while throwing the ball into the couch at home (

PUKE!

Anybody worried about the Cards?
    [/quote]</P>

What a joke Peter King is.....barf, big time.</P>

What is up with Kurt Warner &amp; the Cards?! They were all over the Sunday football discussions. Dan Deirdorf said Kurt was washed up &amp; now Kurt is a possible HOFer. I love Kurt, but did Brenda change his vitamins or what??!! The guy is OLD!!!</P>