All-Pro

Re: Asian giant for HC

AG is there anything you can do to get rid of Giggles once and for all?

[quote user="n420p69"]AG is there anything you can do to get rid of Giggles once and for all?
    [/quote]

Nope. []

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="n420p69"]AG is there anything you can do to get rid of Giggles once and for all?
    [/quote]

Nope. []
    [/quote]</P>

I was off the boards for few a days. He's back? I thought he was ousted for good 2 months or so ago. Must be tough to keep track of posters like him</P>

All-Pro

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="n420p69"]AG is there anything you can do to get rid of Giggles once and for all?
    [/quote]

Nope. []
    [/quote]

It isn't against the rules to troll and pretend to be a Giants fan when in reality a Cowboys fan? Damn freedom of speech []

[quote user="n420p69"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="n420p69"]AG is there anything you can do to get rid of Giggles once and for all?
    [/quote]

Nope. []
    [/quote]

It isn't against the rules to troll and pretend to be a Giants fan when in reality a Cowboys fan? Damn freedom of speech []
    [/quote]</P>

Someone explained it that it was'nt just one person. He had many imitators. Very hard to track I guess</P>

Long time no speak. How is everyone?

[quote user="n420p69"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="n420p69"]AG is there anything you can do to get rid of Giggles once and for all?
    [/quote]

Nope. []
    [/quote]

[/quote]

There simply is no technical way to disallow him to create new names. Unless he makes a personal threat in which we would then get authorities involved, it's all just immaturity...

All-Pro

I got a major problem I am going to miss the game on Sunday because of a wedding. Any suggestions? Like should I bring a radio or something?

[quote user="n420p69"]I got a major problem I am going to miss the game on Sunday because of a wedding. Any suggestions? Like should I bring a radio or something?
    [/quote] I guess you don't have a way to DVR it? That's what I do with every game lately since they are on at 10 am here.

[quote user="n420p69"]I got a major problem I am going to miss the game on Sunday because of a wedding. Any suggestions? Like should I bring a radio or something?
    [/quote]

That's a pretty big problem, you need a DVR!!