Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"]I wonder how much money Mike Francesa lost on that Steelers/Chargers game.....
    It's Friday and he is STILL talking about the officials in that game.....lol
    [/quote]

haha true....he needs a new sidekick....his show is missing something....I'm glad sad puppy is gone, but he still needs someone else on his show...
    [/quote]

LOL..I am reading this and listening to him..I can't stop laughing:
    http://www.mikefrancesa.com/forums/s...089&page=6

He does need someone..STAT!
    [/quote]

Holy cow, this one guy thought Mike drank before the show. I was just thinking the same thing! I am watching him on YES and right away I thought he was drunk...

[quote user="bigblue4417"]
    Seriously I mean what the hell was she thinking. The guy in the background keeps looking back and smiling. Not to mention that bird was struggling so hard to get out of there. Unreal.....
    [/quote]

She just gave SNL yet another skit to do....I mean, it's hilarious!! She pardoned a turkey and then in the background one is getting slaughtered!!? LOL....

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"]I wonder how much money Mike Francesa lost on that Steelers/Chargers game.....
    It's Friday and he is STILL talking about the officials in that game.....lol
    [/quote]

haha true....he needs a new sidekick....his show is missing something....I'm glad sad puppy is gone, but he still needs someone else on his show...
    [/quote]

LOL..I am reading this and listening to him..I can't stop laughing:
    http://www.mikefrancesa.com/forums/s...089&page=6

He does need someone..STAT!
    [/quote]

Holy cow, this one guy thought Mike drank before the show. I was just thinking the same thing! I am watching him on YES and right away I thought he was drunk...

[/quote]

LOL I read that. I also thought he had a few ****tails before he came on...

He probably lost his kids college fund due to this game. It's 1:33pm...so much stuff is going on...and he is still talking about that game

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]
    LOL I read that. I also thought he had a few ****tails before he came on...

He probably lost his kids college fund due to this game. It's 1:33pm...so much stuff is going on...and he is still talking about that game
    [/quote]

I like it when people call and ask right away not to get cut off...LOL...

Then he cuts them off.....

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="AsianGiant"]<h1>Palin Conducts TV Interview While Turkey is Slaughtered</h1>
    <h2>Alaska governor officially pardons a turkey for Thanksgiving, then conducts TV interview at farm while another is seen being
    butchered in the background
    </h2>
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z-kjM1asH-8&amp;fmt=18

[/quote]

Oh lord almighty....
    [/quote]

You really can't make this stuff up....

[/quote]
    Seriously I mean what the hell was she thinking. The guy in the background keeps looking back and smiling. Not to mention that bird was struggling so hard to get out of there. Unreal.....
    [/quote]How is this news? How does this have anything to do with her. The news cameras should have stopped. Of course it's MSNBC breaking news... imagine that. BHO could be caught snorted coke off a strippers butt crack and it wouldn't even make the news on that station.

[quote user="mjg407"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="AsianGiant"]<h1>Palin Conducts TV Interview While Turkey is Slaughtered</h1>
    <h2>Alaska governor officially pardons a turkey for Thanksgiving, then conducts TV interview at farm while another is seen being
    </h2>
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z-kjM1asH-8&amp;fmt=18

[/quote]

Oh lord almighty....
    [/quote]

[/quote]
    [/quote]How is this news? How does this have anything to do with her. The news cameras should have stopped. Of course it's MSNBC breaking news... imagine that. BHO could be caught snorted coke off a strippers butt crack and it wouldn't even make the news on that station.
    [/quote]

Well...newsworthy because it is just another example of her stupidity...well maybe stupidity is harsh...another oops
    From the front page of foxnews.com:
    http://www.foxnews.com/politics/elec...y-slaughtered/

Palin, who called the pardoning experience "neat" was reportedly told by the
    station videographer what was going on behind her, but allowed the interview to continue.

um...okay Sarah........Neato!

[quote user="mjg407"]How is this news? How does this have anything to do with her. The news cameras should have stopped. Of course it's MSNBC breaking news... imagine that. BHO could be caught snorted coke off a strippers butt crack and it wouldn't even make the news on that station.
    [/quote]

LOL easy there soldier....I heard this on Foxnews when I woke up!!

I believe from what I heard, they asked her if it was ok to shoot where they were standing and she said no it's just fine....

As for BHO, you know he can do no wrong....[:$]

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="mjg407"]How is this news? How does this have anything to do with her. The news cameras should have stopped. Of course it's MSNBC breaking news... imagine that. BHO could be caught snorted coke off a strippers butt crack and it wouldn't even make the news on that station.
    [/quote]

I believe from what I heard, they asked her if it was ok to shoot where they were standing and she said no it's just fine....

[/quote]

He is already making my blood pressure go up with this talk of that idiot being Sec of State

[quote user="mjg407"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="AsianGiant"]<h1>Palin Conducts TV Interview While Turkey is Slaughtered</h1>
    </h2>
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z-kjM1asH-8&fmt=18

[/quote]

Oh lord almighty....
    [/quote]

[/quote]
    [/quote]How is this news?* How does this have anything to do with her.* The news cameras should have stopped.* Of course it's MSNBC breaking news... imagine that. BHO could be caught snorted coke off a strippers butt crack and it wouldn't even make the news on that station.*
    [/quote]

HI MATT MEYER HERE!!

mmmmmmmm...

coke and buttcrack....
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="mjg407"]How is this news? How does this have anything to do with her. The news cameras should have stopped. Of course it's MSNBC breaking news... imagine that. BHO could be caught snorted coke off a strippers butt crack and it wouldn't even make the news on that station.
    [/quote]

[/quote]

He is already making my blood pressure go up with this talk of that idiot being Sec of State
    [/quote]I'm more concerned with his DoJ appointment. I don't know if Billary will take it. Leaves her unable to run against him in 2012 if the economy tanks. Anyone see the Zogby poll? 57% of voters did not know who was in control of congress, but 86% thought Palin said she could see Russia from her house. Americans are dumb.