Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"]Oh yeah...Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

I'm praying for a Seahawks Thanksgiving miracle!
    [/quote]

yeah you never know! This could be a very good turkey day!!
    [/quote]

I wonder how it will be tonight in Philly.....
    Things could get ugly there......I will have to check out that igglesfan website later...lol
    [/quote]

The fact Reid is putting McNabb back in, shows he doesn't know what to do. And he must have lost the locker room by now?? And what does McNabb think? "Oh so now you want me back in?"

Can we just be lucky and have both Cowgirls and Eagirls lose today? That's not so much to ask for?

[quote user="AsianGiant"]

The fact Reid is putting McNabb back in, shows he doesn't know what to do. And he must have lost the locker room by now?? And what does McNabb think? "Oh so now you want me back in?"

Can we just be lucky and have both Cowgirls and Eagirls lose today? That's not so much to ask for?

[/quote]

Reid is so lost....but I hope they don't fire him....they might come sniffing for Spags....
    If the Iggles and Cowboys both lose today...this could be one of the best Thanksgivings! Fingers are crossed!

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="AsianGiant"]

[/quote]

Reid is so lost....but I hope they don't fire him....they might come sniffing for Spags....
    If the Iggles and Cowboys both lose today...this could be one of the best Thanksgivings! Fingers are crossed!
    [/quote]

haha wouldn't that be an insult to Jimmy Johnson if they hire Spags?

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="AsianGiant"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

haha wouldn't that be an insult to Jimmy Johnson if they hire Spags?

[/quote]

LOL....I forgot about Johnson!
    Maybe the eagles can hire Charlie Weis if he gets fired from ND [:P]

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]
    [/quote]

I hope so. They can just continue to suck.

Are you watching the parade or CNN? I am watching CNN, it is more interesting than seeing the same charlie brown floats and high school bands....

Uh oh, an air france plane crashed. I hope the two incidents aren't related...

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"]
    [/quote]

I hope so. They can just continue to suck.

Are you watching the parade or CNN? I am watching CNN, it is more interesting than seeing the same charlie brown floats and high school bands....
    [/quote]

I'm watching this India stuff......very sad

[quote user="AsianGiant"]Uh oh, an air france plane crashed. I hope the two incidents aren't related...
    [/quote]

Oh No! Things are so crazy in the world.

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]
    I'm watching this India stuff......very sad
    [/quote]

Yeah it is, I don't know if it's entirely over.....

I really had no idea India even had these kinda of problems....I wonder how this will affect the stock market when it opens....

I guess if anyone is still questioning if the war on terror was bogus or not, we know our answer now.

These guys are just bad dudes....

Wow, this lions game is pretty pathetic.....