Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"]

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"]
    LOL....I forgot about Johnson!
    Maybe the eagles can hire Charlie Weis if he gets fired from ND [:P]
    [/quote]

I hope so. They can just continue to suck.

Are you watching the parade or CNN? I am watching CNN, it is more interesting than seeing the same charlie brown floats and high school bands....
    [/quote]</p>

NO WAY!!!!! The parade is the BEST!!!!!Plus, I was so glad that little David Archuletta got to sing, because, David Cook got to sing with the Olympians on Oprah. I like it when they spread the cash around, so a lot of different people can profit.</p>

Houses all over the place have their Christmas lights up already here...just does not seem like the economy is that bad to me. Our Thanksgiving Day newspaper is 2 inches thick &amp; weighs a ton, with Black Friday ads.</p>

Night all...hope that everyone had a great Thanksgiving!</p>

[/quote]

I think black friday is going to be a success. I live by a couple of malls and outlets and it's always packed, you don't see any issues with the economy around here. Plus home prices haven't really dropped either which is annoying me...

[/quote]</p>

Good Lord!!!!!!!!!! What is going on in New York????!!!! The lead story all over the news here, is not the India tragic story, it is the fact that a 34 yr old worker was killed by the crowds rushing into Wal-Mart, on Long Island, to buy some stupid item on sale. THAT is just TOO frickin' unbelievable. To kill someone just too buy more "stuff" on sale. Pathetic.</p>

Stay CONDO!!!!!!!! A house and yard can be a killer!!!!! The yardwork alone is unbelievable. You can spend a fortune in your yard &amp; there is no guarantee that it will live or that it will grow. Plus, no one can see if you do not maintain your house inside, but the whole world knows if you do not maintain your house on the outside and keep that yard lookin' mighty fine. I had a HUGE branch break off, inan ice/snow storm, right in front of the rear entry garage....so I had to have it taken care of quickly to get the car out, to get to work. The estimate was $2100.00 from the tree company. Luckily I had one of those buddies that knows how to fix any/everything &amp; for $150.00 (for extra Christmas $$$$), he not only got rid of the branch, he cut it up nicely &amp; stacked it all perfectly for firewood. You are saving yourself a ton of headaches and $$$$ by having a condo.[]</p>[/quote]

2 people got shot at Toys R Us....this society is still barbaric, we think we are civilized but we're not..

And you wonder why the gov't doesn't want to reveal the truth about UFO's!!

Just imagine what would happen if they did....

Oh as for the house, I love houses and doing the maintenance myself. Nothing beats privacy. I hate living about or below strangers, it just sucks. And when you want to watch late night movies at full blast, you can't....

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"]

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"]
    LOL....I forgot about Johnson!
    Maybe the eagles can hire Charlie Weis if he gets fired from ND [:P]
    [/quote]

I hope so. They can just continue to suck.

Are you watching the parade or CNN? I am watching CNN, it is more interesting than seeing the same charlie brown floats and high school bands....
    [/quote]</P>

NO WAY!!!!! The parade is the BEST!!!!!Plus, I was so glad that little David Archuletta got to sing, because, David Cook got to sing with the Olympians on Oprah. I like it when they spread the cash around, so a lot of different people can profit.</P>

Houses all over the place have their Christmas lights up already here...just does not seem like the economy is that bad to me. Our Thanksgiving Day newspaper is 2 inches thick &amp; weighs a ton, with Black Friday ads.</P>

Night all...hope that everyone had a great Thanksgiving!</P>

[/quote]

I think black friday is going to be a success. I live by a couple of malls and outlets and it's always packed, you don't see any issues with the economy around here. Plus home prices haven't really dropped either which is annoying me...

[/quote]</P>

Good Lord!!!!!!!!!! What is going on in New York????!!!! The lead story all over the news here, is not the India tragic story, it is the fact that a 34 yr old worker was killed by the crowds rushing into Wal-Mart, on Long Island, to buy some stupid item on sale. THAT is just TOO frickin' unbelievable. To kill someone just too buy more "stuff" on sale. Pathetic.</P>

Stay CONDO!!!!!!!! A house and yard can be a killer!!!!! The yardwork alone is unbelievable. You can spend a fortune in your yard &amp; there is no guarantee that it will live or that it will grow. Plus, no one can see if you do not maintain your house inside, but the whole world knows if you do not maintain your house on the outside and keep that yard lookin' mighty fine. I had a HUGE branch break off, inan ice/snow storm, right in front of the rear entry garage....so I had to have it taken care of quickly to get the car out, to get to work. The estimate was $2100.00 from the tree company. Luckily I had one of those buddies that knows how to fix any/everything &amp; for $150.00 (for extra Christmas $$$$), he not only got rid of the branch, he cut it up nicely &amp; stacked it all perfectly for firewood. You are saving yourself a ton of headaches and $$$$ by having a condo.[]</P>

[/quote]

2 people got shot at Toys R Us....this society is still barbaric, we think we are civilized but we're not..

And you wonder why the gov't doesn't want to reveal the truth about UFO's!!

Just imagine what would happen if they did....

Oh as for the house, I love houses and doing the maintenance myself. Nothing beats privacy. I hate living about or below strangers, it just sucks. And when you want to watch late night movies at full blast, you can't....

[/quote]</P>

Good point. I hate it when there are crab heads living above or below &amp; they fight all the time &amp; you can hear it thru' the walls/floor/ceiling.</P>

We have beautiful condos here that are not attached. There is a condo, then a garage, then another garage &amp; then another condo. So the only way that you are connected, is that the two garages are connected, but not the condos themselves. And the landscaping is to die for &amp; it is all done by the condo company.</P>

No matter how much land you have with a house, you still only have so much privacy, in that, anyone that was so bored with their own life, &amp; they wanted to find out what I was doing with my life, could get that information, to a point. No matter what football game I was listening to, or music, or "late night movies at full flast" can be heard, if someone was outside the north wall of the house, because you have to have vents open for your fireplace, and you can hear thru' the vents.</P>

You are SO lucky that you know how to do house maintenance...saves a TON of $$$$$. Altho' I have to say, some things are getting easier &amp; easier because of the web. You can find out how to fix anything and everything now. Plus, I love it when they make sites that are clear &amp; simple!!!! I fixed the garbage disposal, in no time flat, the other day, just from looking up how to do it on the web...love it!</P>

[quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"]

Good point. I hate it when there are crab heads living above or below &amp; they fight all the time &amp; you can hear it thru' the walls/floor/ceiling.</p>

We have beautiful condos here that are not attached. There is a condo, then a garage, then another garage &amp; then another condo. So the only way that you are connected, is that the two garages are connected, but not the condos themselves. And the landscaping is to die for &amp; it is all done by the condo company.</p>

No matter how much land you have with a house, you still only have so much privacy, in that, anyone that was so bored with their own life, &amp; they wanted to find out what I was doing with my life, could get that information, to a point. No matter what football game I was listening to, or music, or "late night movies at full flast" can be heard, if someone was outside the north wall of the house, because you have to have vents open for your fireplace, and you can hear thru' the vents.</p>

You are SO lucky that you know how to do house maintenance...saves a TON of $$$$$. Altho' I have to say, some things are getting easier &amp; easier because of the web. You can find out how to fix anything and everything now. Plus, I love it when they make sites that are clear &amp; simple!!!! I fixed the garbage disposal, in no time flat, the other day, just from looking up how to do it on the web...love it!</p>[/quote]

Good job on the garbage disposal, it's actually easier than it looks. I haven't done it myself since I don't one but my friend does and was quoted A LOT of money to change his out, he ended up doing it himself. House maintenance isn't rocket science, most people just don't have the initial experience to get it done, or the clever-ness to give it a shot.

Of course there are things you do on your own and certain things you PAY for to get it done right.

That condo design sounds great. Sounds more like a townhouse to me?

I haven't pulled the trigger on anything yet because it kills me that my hard earned money doesn't take me that far around where I live. Yet I can go to Houston, Texas or upstate NY and buy a huge house for the same price of a small condo near me!!!!

It's mind boggling!!!

So I am home sick....and I am watching the Real Housewives of Atlanta....those women are craaaazy!
    Bob Whitfield's ex-wife is on there...lol....she is such a *****!

WTF Plax?!?!
    I hope he is okay....but again.....
    W.T.F?????

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]WTF Plax?!?!
    W.T.F?????
    [/quote]

DAMN!!! There has to be a loophole in the contract, "Giants will not pay player if he does anything that affects his peformance with the team"

Hixon's eyes just got big and now he's drooling...his time is now!

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]So I am home sick....and I am watching the Real Housewives of Atlanta....those women are craaaazy!
    [/quote]

Aww feel better. Do you have bronchitis? Because i know two people with that, seems to be going around....

I've never watched that show, I just can't stand watching fake people with money.....

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"]So I am home sick....and I am watching the Real Housewives of Atlanta....those women are craaaazy!
    [/quote]

Aww feel better. Do you have bronchitis? Because i know two people with that, seems to be going around....

I've never watched that show, I just can't stand watching fake people with money.....
    [/quote]

No bronchitis. Thank goodness. Sore throat, fever, body aches. Oh Joy, Blah!

Those people throw money around like it's nothing!It's sickening to watch....yet I can't stop! I even saw cross-eye Bob picking up his kids

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"]WTF Plax?!?!
    W.T.F?????
    [/quote]

DAMN!!! There has to be a loophole in the contract, "Giants will not pay player if he does anything that affects his peformance with the team"

Hixon's eyes just got big and now he's drooling...his time is now!
    [/quote]

Plax is having one heck of a ****ty year....

I wonder how much Reese and company are regretting giving Plax that new contract.......

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"]So I am home sick....and I am watching the Real Housewives of Atlanta....those women are craaaazy!
    [/quote]

[/quote]

No bronchitis. Thank goodness. Sore throat, fever, body aches. Oh Joy, Blah!

Those people throw money around like it's nothing!It's sickening to watch....yet I can't stop! I even saw cross-eye Bob picking up his kids
    [/quote]

yeah being sick sucks. That's one of the advantages with a laptop, you can stay in bed and surf all day.

I gotta run out to the store, I will pick you up some chicken noodle soup... []

Eventhough it's 43 degrees out I am in the mood for DD's iced coffee so I am going to treat myself...

At least these gold diggers will help the economy....???