Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"]WTF Plax?!?!
    I hope he is okay....but again.....
    W.T.F?????
    [/quote]

DAMN!!! There has to be a loophole in the contract, "Giants will not pay player if he does anything that affects his peformance with the team"

Hixon's eyes just got big and now he's drooling...his time is now!
    [/quote]

Plax is having one heck of a ****ty year....

I wonder how much Reese and company are regretting giving Plax that new contract.......
    [/quote]

Seriously, I think there's something in the contract that they might get away with not paying him.
    Yeah it was an accident, but you have a hamstring injury, you're missing games and you're out clubbing? You do have a wife and baby you know? He's seriously got to grow up.

I think this will be his last year...Hixon has stepped up big time....remember I don't think we even got anything back from Green Bay when we sent them Ryan Grant and Saints with Shockey...

we may pick up some really good players next season....

[quote user="AsianGiant"]

yeah being sick sucks. That's one of the advantages with a laptop, you can stay in bed and surf all day.

I gotta run out to the store, I will pick you up some chicken noodle soup... []

Eventhough it's 43 degrees out I am in the mood for DD's iced coffee so I am going to treat myself...

At least these gold diggers will help the economy....???

[/quote]

lol I couldn't even do anything yesterday! Yay for soup!!!

Dude...these women know how to spend......and they are always drinking wine...like even in their cars....

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"]WTF Plax?!?!
    W.T.F?????
    [/quote]

DAMN!!! There has to be a loophole in the contract, "Giants will not pay player if he does anything that affects his peformance with the team"

[/quote]

I wonder how much Reese and company are regretting giving Plax that new contract.......
    [/quote]

Seriously, I think there's something in the contract that they might get away with not paying him.
    Yeah it was an accident, but you have a hamstring injury, you're missing games and you're out clubbing? You do have a wife and baby you know? He's seriously got to grow up.

I think this will be his last year...Hixon has stepped up big time....remember I don't think we even got anything back from Green Bay when we sent them Ryan Grant and Saints with Shockey...

[/quote]

One of the Giants blogs was saying he was out with a few Giants players....I wonder who they were?
    It's seriously time to shine for Hixon.......
    I love Plax...but this is getting ridiculous.....he's in a club in NYC with a loaded hand gun and he accidentally shoots himself? [:@]

Oh snap!

Dramaz when cross-eyed Bob shows up at his ex-wife's fashion show that had no clothes...lol

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]Oh snap!

Dramaz when cross-eyed Bob shows up at his ex-wife's fashion show that had no clothes...lol
    [/quote]

Ok I got the soup, when I knock on your door, I'm not delivering chinese food...

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]
    One of the Giants blogs was saying he was out with a few Giants players....I wonder who they were?
    I love Plax...but this is getting ridiculous.....he's in a club in NYC with a loaded hand gun and he accidentally shoots himself? [:@]
    [/quote]

I bet they were the younger guys. I wonder who though?

Plax really is all about himself sad to say, just look at the way Toomer, Strahan and even Tiki prepares themselves to play every game and condition themselves off season. Plax really could care less...he's just "misunderstood".....yeah ok!!

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"]WTF Plax?!?!
    W.T.F?????
    [/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

WHAT????!!!!! I feel like I have been living on another planet...I have been so consumed with helping out my mom with all of her legal stuff, I did not have a clue what was going on with Plax.</P>

I love Plax, too, but ever since BigBlue5611 saw him sitting in a bar, all by himself, eating lunch, while the whole team was together, for an out-of-town game, I thought something was weird about the guy. BigBlue5611 was able to talk to Plax &amp; he did not say much, so maybe he is just basically a shy guy.</P>

Forget the soup....I am sending over a Bailey's in hot Starbuck's coffee, with real whipped cream on top (not the fake stuff)...it is the special at The Big Blue Bar today...the best bar on the NFL mb's.</P>

BigBlue5611 is making another batch right now &amp; we are sending it via the limo service that we have, as designated drivers. (for when us NYG's fans have a few too many!)</P>

The limo should be at your door soon: [au][au][au][au][au][au]</P>

[quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"]

</p>

WHAT????!!!!! I feel like I have been living on another planet...I have been so consumed with helping out my mom with all of her legal stuff, I did not have a clue what was going on with Plax.</p>

I love Plax, too, but ever since BigBlue5611 saw him sitting in a bar, all by himself, eating lunch, while the whole team was together, for an out-of-town game, I thought something was weird about the guy. BigBlue5611 was able to talk to Plax &amp; he did not say much, so maybe he is just basically a shy guy.</p>

Forget the soup....I am sending over a Bailey's in hot Starbuck's coffee, with real whipped cream on top (not the fake stuff)...it is the special at The Big Blue Bar today...the best bar on the NFL mb's.</p>

BigBlue5611 is making another batch right now &amp; we are sending it via the limo service that we have, as designated drivers. (for when us NYG's fans have a few too many!)</p>

The limo should be at your door soon: [au][au][au][au][au][au]</p>[/quote]

Aawww...lol...
    I really should drink some whiskey...that'll kill the bug that decided to make my body his new home.....

From PFT....so....who knows.....

BUZZ BUILDING THAT BURRESS WILL BE BUSTED

Weíve been checking in with a wide variety of media sources
    regarding the accidental self-shooting of Giants receiver Plaxico
    Burress, and thereís a buzz building that Burress will be busted for
    illegally carrying a concealed weapon.
    </p>

Such an outcome would mean that the authorities believe Burress
    didnít have the appropriate paperwork in place to carry the weapon in
    New York City.
    </p>

As we previously explained, a conviction on such charges will result
    in a mandatory minimum sentence of 3.5 years in jail, without
    exception. (Supposedly.)
    </p>

As the investigation proceeds, one key figure could be teammate Antonio Pierce. Per Ralph Vacchiano of the New York Daily News, Pierce was partying with Burress when the incident occurred.</p>

Pierce is currently in Washington with the rest of the team. When
    he comes back to New York, itís likely that the police will want a word
    with him.
    </p>

</p>

Homefry could...could...be in some deep doo doo. What a freakin mess...and oh yeah...we have a game tomorrow...Woo!</p>

</p>

</p>

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"]

</p>

WHAT????!!!!! I feel like I have been living on another planet...I have been so consumed with helping out my mom with all of her legal stuff, I did not have a clue what was going on with Plax.</p>

I love Plax, too, but ever since BigBlue5611 saw him sitting in a bar, all by himself, eating lunch, while the whole team was together, for an out-of-town game, I thought something was weird about the guy. BigBlue5611 was able to talk to Plax &amp; he did not say much, so maybe he is just basically a shy guy.</p>

Forget the soup....I am sending over a Bailey's in hot Starbuck's coffee, with real whipped cream on top (not the fake stuff)...it is the special at The Big Blue Bar today...the best bar on the NFL mb's.</p>

BigBlue5611 is making another batch right now &amp; we are sending it via the limo service that we have, as designated drivers. (for when us NYG's fans have a few too many!)</p>

The limo should be at your door soon: [au][au][au][au][au][au]</p>[/quote]

Aawww...lol...
    I really should drink some whiskey...that'll kill the bug that decided to make my body his new home.....

From PFT....so....who knows.....

BUZZ BUILDING THAT BURRESS WILL BE BUSTED

Weíve been checking in with a wide variety of media sources
    regarding the accidental self-shooting of Giants receiver Plaxico
    Burress, and thereís a buzz building that Burress will be busted for
    illegally carrying a concealed weapon.
    </p>

Such an outcome would mean that the authorities believe Burress
    didnít have the appropriate paperwork in place to carry the weapon in
    New York City.
    </p>

As we previously explained, a conviction on such charges will result
    in a mandatory minimum sentence of 3.5 years in jail, without
    exception. (Supposedly.)
    </p>

As the investigation proceeds, one key figure could be teammate Antonio Pierce. Per Ralph Vacchiano of the New York Daily News, Pierce was partying with Burress when the incident occurred.</p>

Pierce is currently in Washington with the rest of the team. When
    he comes back to New York, itís likely that the police will want a word
    with him.
    </p>

</p>

Homefry could...could...be in some deep doo doo. What a freakin mess...and oh yeah...we have a game tomorrow...Woo!</p>

</p>

</p>
    [/quote]

Jeez!!! Actually, Burress going to jail (not likely, Drew Suckhouse will work some magic) but if he goes to jail, I just don't think the Giants have any obligation to pay him, he pretty much loses everything in the contract...Reese is smart, he knew what he was doing in the contract, I remember reading something about a clause about not playing on the team....you don't play you don't get paid...

Shockey is less mental than Burress!!!

[quote user="AsianGiant"]

Jeez!!! Actually, Burress going to jail (not likely, Drew Suckhouse will work some magic) but if he goes to jail, I just don't think the Giants have any obligation to pay him, he pretty much loses everything in the contract...Reese is smart, he knew what he was doing in the contract, I remember reading something about a clause about not playing on the team....you don't play you don't get paid...

Shockey is less mental than Burress!!!

[/quote]

If....this gun stuff is true(not having a permit) I don't think Plax is gonna get away with it....

"New York has the most restrictive pistol-licensing system in the
    United States," said Thomas King, president of the New York Rifle and
    Pistol Association. "It recognizes absolutely no out-of-state permits.
    An out-of-stater never has the authority to carry [here]."
    </p>

Criminal possession of a loaded weapon is a felony in New York, punishable by up to a year in prison.
    </p>

</p>

Also...Goodell will probably be doing something about this........</p>

I hate this crap........well..I guess we will see what this team is made of.....</p>

</p>

This sucks big time dude!
    </p>

</p>