Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="AsianGiant"]

Jeez!!! Actually, Burress going to jail (not likely, Drew Suckhouse will work some magic) but if he goes to jail, I just don't think the Giants have any obligation to pay him, he pretty much loses everything in the contract...Reese is smart, he knew what he was doing in the contract, I remember reading something about a clause about not playing on the team....you don't play you don't get paid...

Shockey is less mental than Burress!!!

[/quote]

If....this gun stuff is true(not having a permit) I don't think Plax is gonna get away with it....

"New York has the most restrictive pistol-licensing system in the
    United States," said Thomas King, president of the New York Rifle and
    Pistol Association. "It recognizes absolutely no out-of-state permits.
    An out-of-stater never has the authority to carry [here]."
    </p>

Criminal possession of a loaded weapon is a felony in New York, punishable by up to a year in prison.
    </p>

</p>

Also...Goodell will probably be doing something about this........</p>

I hate this crap........well..I guess we will see what this team is made of.....</p>

</p>

This sucks big time dude!
    </p>

</p>
    [/quote]

Now's a good time to test Goodell and whatever NY law there is. Celebrities/athletes always get off easy.

You know Cowboy/Redskin fans are jumping for joy today. None of them are saying, "This is horrible we want to play against the Giants at full strength..."

[quote user="AsianGiant"]

Now's a good time to test Goodell and whatever NY law there is. Celebrities/athletes always get off easy.

You know Cowboy/Redskin fans are jumping for joy today. None of them are saying, "This is horrible we want to play against the Giants at full strength..."

[/quote]

Yup...let's see what Goodell does here....

Can you imagine TC when he found out about this? LOL I bet his face turned purple......

[/quote]

Yup...let's see what Goodell does here....

Can you imagine TC when he found out about this? LOL I bet his face turned purple......
    [/quote]

totally, remember how red his face got at the green bay championship game?

Plax does what Plax wants to. I'm not accepting this, "he's misunderstood" excuse anymore. i thought he really turned things around after we won the SB. Remember when he couldn't even respond back to Pam Oliver?

I was hoping we could get one more good year out of him, win another SB and deal with him in the off season, we won't even be able to get that now. Hixon has to be the man now. And we will see more of Sinorice Moss too!! Time for Moss to earn his paycheck.

Plax does what Plax wants to. I'm not accepting this, "he's misunderstood" excuse anymore. i thought he really turned things around after we won the SB. Remember when he couldn't even respond back to Pam Oliver?

I was hoping we could get one more good year out of him, win another SB and deal with him in the off season, we won't even be able to get that now. Hixon has to be the man now. And we will see more of Sinorice Moss too!! Time for Moss to earn his paycheck.

[/quote]

There is no excuse for this imo......what a crappy situation.......
    We will def be seeing more of Hixon, Moss, Manningham.......tomorrow should be interesting...Eli doesn't have the greatest games against the redskins.......so we will see about tomorrow....

[/quote]

There is no excuse for this imo......what a crappy situation.......
    We will def be seeing more of Hixon, Moss, Manningham.......tomorrow should be interesting...Eli doesn't have the greatest games against the redskins.......so we will see about tomorrow....
    [/quote]

It's all hindsight now. The Giants paid him, he helped to win the SB, they paid him handsomely. People say the Giants are cheap but they paid, and Plax threw it out the window.

Maybe this is good, maybe instead of relying on just Plax, we will find stars in Hixon, Moss and Manningham, I'd take 3 over 1 any day right?

We'll have our own 3 headed WR monster....and that's not even including Smith and Toomer who are SOLID...

Only issue with manningham is I read that he has a hard time learning the playbook...

It's all hindsight now. The Giants paid him, he helped to win the SB, they paid him handsomely. People say the Giants are cheap but they paid, and Plax threw it out the window.

Maybe this is good, maybe instead of relying on just Plax, we will find stars in Hixon, Moss and Manningham, I'd take 3 over 1 any day right?

We'll have our own 3 headed WR monster....and that's not even including Smith and Toomer who are SOLID...

<font size="4">Only issue with manningham is I read that he has a hard time learning the playbook...
    </font>

[/quote]

That's not good...

Maybe this whole Plax thing will motivate the team somehow?

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]
    That's not good...

[/quote]

If Goodell suspends him, he'll be told to stay away from the team for the entire season. The players won't have to deal with his distraction anymore....they can focus. This could be good.....I'm trying to find the bright side to all this...

I can't believe we have a game tomorrow!!!

Did you have your whiskey yet? haha....I think I need one too now!

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"]
    That's not good...

[/quote]

If Goodell suspends him, he'll be told to stay away from the team for the entire season. The players won't have to deal with his distraction anymore....they can focus. This could be good.....I'm trying to find the bright side to all this...

I can't believe we have a game tomorrow!!!

Did you have your whiskey yet? haha....I think I need one too now!
    [/quote]

I had a mini-shot of whiskey....my throat is still burning....lol
    I still remember when I was small.....my dad would give me whiskey when I was sick...of course it was more like a sip back then...[:P]

Okay...here's a positive.....with all the Plax stuff going on...people(media) will start doubting the Giants and their ability to repeat again and start sucking up to the cowboys.......this will thus motivate the Giants to prove everyone wrong and win the Superbowl!

I stretched that baby as far as I could...........

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]
    I had a mini-shot of whiskey....my throat is still burning....lol
    I still remember when I was small.....my dad would give me whiskey when I was sick...of course it was more like a sip back then...[:P]

Okay...here's a positive.....with all the Plax stuff going on...people(media) will start doubting the Giants and their ability to repeat again and start sucking up to the cowboys.......this will thus motivate the Giants to prove everyone wrong and win the Superbowl!

I stretched that baby as far as I could...........
    [/quote]

Not bad, that could work! Thank you Plax!!! You help the team even when you're in prison!!

I'm "sure" it was just a sip....[:P]

I remember I tried beer at 7...it was actually pretty good....[B]

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="AsianGiant"]

Jeez!!! Actually, Burress going to jail (not likely, Drew Suckhouse will work some magic) but if he goes to jail, I just don't think the Giants have any obligation to pay him, he pretty much loses everything in the contract...Reese is smart, he knew what he was doing in the contract, I remember reading something about a clause about not playing on the team....you don't play you don't get paid...

Shockey is less mental than Burress!!!

[/quote]

If....this gun stuff is true(not having a permit) I don't think Plax is gonna get away with it....

"New York has the most restrictive pistol-licensing system in the United States," said Thomas King, president of the New York Rifle and Pistol Association. "It recognizes absolutely no out-of-state permits. An out-of-stater never has the authority to carry [here]." </P>

Criminal possession of a loaded weapon is a felony in New York, punishable by up to a year in prison.
    </P>

</P>

Also...Goodell will probably be doing something about this........</P>

I hate this crap........well..I guess we will see what this team is made of.....</P>

</P>

This sucks big time dude!
    </P>

</P>

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

LOL....you got that right.</P>

The very 1stentry, in the comment section posted on one of the Plax articles, was, something to the effect, "Wishthat this would have happened last Feb 1st or 2nd. Good Luck Plax!"</P>

To me, there was something in Plax's brain that, he either wanted/needed some attention, or he was trying to find a way, not to have to play/show up for meetings, etc.Why would anyone have a self inflicted gun shot wound? It just does not make sense.</P>