Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"]What do you make of the Panthers? I really don't know what to think of them....
    [/quote]

Yeah I know. They don't make sense. At the end, because they can't be consistent, I have to pick against them. Come playoff's they will probably get bounced out early?
    [/quote]

Yeah...one game they seem like they can destroy any team..then in another they seem like they can't beat a high school football team...they are bipolar
    [/quote]

Another team that pisses me off are the Packers. Everytime I choose them, they LOSE.

They are never suppose to lose at home and now everyone is beating them at home.

[quote user="AsianGiant"]

Another team that pisses me off are the Packers. Everytime I choose them, they LOSE.

They are never suppose to lose at home and now everyone is beating them at home.
    [/quote]

The Packers have no defense....shame...

11-1! </P>

Good stuff guys and JG21.</P>

</P>

Awesome to be us right now. I hop eyou all are well and had a great turkey day.</P>

</P>

It will be interesting to see how this plax thing plays out. I'm afraid he is turning into a different type of shockey.</P>

11-1! </P>

Good stuff guys and JG21.</P>

</P>

Awesome to be us right now. I hope you all are well and had a great turkey day.</P>

</P>

It will be interesting to see how this plax thing plays out. I'm afraid he is turning into a different type of shockey.</P>

whoops[:$]

Hey have you guys noticed that our post counts are stuck to the same number on this page?

Hey Crush!

[quote user="Crush'em Giants"]Hey have you guys noticed that our post counts are stuck to the same number on this page?[/quote]

I have not noticed...let me see...

Test

Nope, my count is moving....