Re: Asian giant for HC

AG....Michael Phelps is coming up on 60 Minutes!!! The football announcers said they are looking forward to hearing him speak, because he is going to talk about his life, post Beijing Olympics. I am not sure, but I think that he is going to talk about his foundation for helping kids have the confidence to swim.

The Pats got smoked and now the Jets are getting trashed.

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]Hey Crush!
    [/quote]</P>

Hey buddy- I hope you are feeling better</P>

[quote user="AsianGiant"]Nope, my count is moving....
    [/quote]</P>

my bad.</P>

</P>

i just heard some of the talking heads speculating that Plax will never suit up in a GMan uniform again.</P>

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"]Cool! Thanks AG! Oh...expats pm'd me his picks. He was gonna post em but you locked the thread...lol [:P]
    [/quote]

Everyone has all WEEK to make a post!! I could change things and extend it to 12:45?

15 mins before kickoff? I could probably do that but I'm sure even then, we'll have people who
    will miss the deadline...
    [/quote]

lol...no this is fine. He usually gets em in...but I guess he was a bit late today

Did you hear Strahan talking about his Plax stuff? This is making me sad.....
    [/quote]

Oh no, I was watching NFL countdown instead, what did he say?
    [/quote]</P>

Michael Strahan was TOTALLY high class &amp; professional in discussing Plax. Stray said that one of the VERY 1st things that they do at training camp, is the NY Police Dept comes in &amp; tells the players that if they have any guns, to get rid of them, because Bloomberg has made the NY gun laws very strict. So Stray said that Plax was well aware of the consequences of his actions.</P>

Stray also said that the Mara's will ABSOLUTELY NOT abandon Plax...they will do EVERYTHING to get the guy some help, because they are a family organization. They will absolutely not just throw Plax out to the wind, to try to find his way in life.</P>

The panel then said that, what Goodell &amp; the Giants do to Plax is minor, compared to what the NYPD is going to do to Plax. And they seemed to imply that Plax is toast, BIG TIME.</P>

Oh this looks good.....Anderson Cooper is going to dive in and swim as fast as he can, while Phelps cannot dive in, he has to start in the water, and swim underwater for one lap without taking a breath, to see who wins....love it!

[quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"]

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"]Cool! Thanks AG! Oh...expats pm'd me his picks. He was gonna post em but you locked the thread...lol [:P]
    [/quote]

Everyone has all WEEK to make a post!! I could change things and extend it to 12:45?

15 mins before kickoff? I could probably do that but I'm sure even then, we'll have people who
    will miss the deadline...
    [/quote]

lol...no this is fine. He usually gets em in...but I guess he was a bit late today

Did you hear Strahan talking about his Plax stuff? This is making me sad.....
    [/quote]

Oh no, I was watching NFL countdown instead, what did he say?
    [/quote]</P>

Michael Strahan was TOTALLY high class &amp; professional in discussing Plax. Stray said that one of the VERY 1st things that they do at training camp, is the NY Police Dept comes in &amp; tells the players that if they have any guns, to get rid of them, because Bloomberg has made the NY gun laws very strict. So Stray said that Plax was well aware of the consequences of his actions.</P>

Stray also said that the Mara's will ABSOLUTELY NOT abandon Plax...they will do EVERYTHING to get the guy some help, because they are a family organization. They will absolutely not just throw Plax out to the wind, to try to find his way in life.</P>

The panel then said that, what Goodell &amp; the Giants do to Plax is minor, compared to what the NYPD is going to do to Plax. And they seemed to imply that Plax is toast, BIG TIME.</P>

[/quote]</P>

P.S. I forgot to say, Plax seems like one of those people that cannot tolerate/handle/adjust to when everything in life is going well....for some reason, they have to self-destruct.</P>

Just like Christina Onassis. She had everything in the world handed to her on a silver platter &amp; a gazillion dollars, with a beautiful baby girl.....and she killed herself at age 37.</P>

I hate this, the way 60 Minutes makes you listen to all of the boring stupid stuff, before they get to the good story. Never mind....I just found Sunday Night Football on NBC.</P>

Don't mind me....I am just havin' a good time with myself on the Guiness World Record winner longest thread in NFL mb history.</P>

So Tivi on Football Night in America said that our Steve Smith was robbed at gunpoint last week? What????? [:O]
    Also, it was Bradshaw with Plax and Pierce

I wish they would take Ober****** off of SNF...he makes me vomit. Just hearing his voice is gross. Bob Costas told him to quit yelling.....LOL.....love it!!!