Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]So Tivi on Football Night in America said that our Steve Smith was robbed at gunpoint last week? What????? [:O]
    Also, it was Bradshaw with Plax and Pierce
    [/quote]</P>

Jeeeeeeeeeeesus!!!! We are going to be lucky if we make it to SB43, on February 1, 2009, in Tampa, with even 1/2 the team intact, at this rate.</P>

OMG....that Michael Phelps interview on 60 Minutes was HILARIOUS!!! The poor guy was so frickin' exhausted, from everyone pullin' him in 900 directions, that he fell asleep right in the middle of the interview!!!! Anderson Cooper counted, and it took Michael exactly 50 seconds to crash into a coma. Then they filmed the poor guy, sleeping, with his mouth hangin' open &amp; his head bobbin' away, just like everyone else does....LOL....too funny!!!! And all too real &amp; human.</P>

MP found a walk-up condo, in Baltimore, overlooking the water, for 1.5 mill, and he said that he had to have it. So they filmed the condo. The poor guy had stacks of dirty laundry in the corner of the room...."typical 23 yr old" they said. In his kitchen, he had mostly energy drinks, not a lot of food.</P>

His agent is turning down 300 offers for endorcements a day, "because the products do not fit MP's life style." Don't you think the poor guy could afford a maid service &amp; some design company, to make his condo look 1/2 way decent, before they film 60 Minutes???!!!! LOL.....</P>

He has to eat 8000-12000 calories/day, because he said that he can lose 5-6 lbs/week, if he does not, which he cannot afford to lose &amp; still swim &amp; compete.</P>

I would be in big trouble. I am surviving on V-8 juice, bananas &amp; a little yogurt. I am going to weigh 3 lbs by the time I get to court, to fight for my mom. Every time I even think about what my selfish brother has done to my sweet little mom, my belly hurts &amp; I can't eat any food. whaaaaaa whaaaaaa whaaaaaaaa</P>

</P>

morning all, we got snow over here, but what the hey! Jints won and I feel good.</P>

here's some nice stats to know about yesterday's beating of the skins:</P>

http://www.giants.com/news/headlines...story_id=32504</P>

have a good day all, next: the philthy-delphia beagles!!!!</P>

GO GIANTS !!!</P>

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

[quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"]

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]So Tivi on Football Night in America said that our Steve Smith was robbed at gunpoint last week? What????? [:O]
    Also, it was Bradshaw with Plax and Pierce
    [/quote]</p>

Jeeeeeeeeeeesus!!!! We are going to be lucky if we make it to SB43, on February 1, 2009, in Tampa, with even 1/2 the team intact, at this rate.</p>[/quote]

I know this is nuts!!!!!!!

Hey all. 11-1. IMHO, Plax will be either a Raider or Cowboy next year. Drew Roesenschmuck needs to inform his client that this team happens to have some depth in the WR department. Hixon will get his chance to shine. </P>

</P>

anybody know why Alford wasn't playing yesterday? </P>

[quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"]

OMG....that Michael Phelps interview on 60 Minutes was HILARIOUS!!! The poor guy was so frickin' exhausted, from everyone pullin' him in 900 directions, that he fell asleep right in the middle of the interview!!!! Anderson Cooper counted, and it took Michael exactly 50 seconds to crash into a coma. Then they filmed the poor guy, sleeping, with his mouth hangin' open &amp; his head bobbin' away, just like everyone else does....LOL....too funny!!!! And all too real &amp; human.</p>

MP found a walk-up condo, in Baltimore, overlooking the water, for 1.5 mill, and he said that he had to have it. So they filmed the condo. The poor guy had stacks of dirty laundry in the corner of the room...."typical 23 yr old" they said. In his kitchen, he had mostly energy drinks, not a lot of food.</p>

His agent is turning down 300 offers for endorcements a day, "because the products do not fit MP's life style." Don't you think the poor guy could afford a maid service &amp; some design company, to make his condo look 1/2 way decent, before they film 60 Minutes???!!!! LOL.....</p>

He has to eat 8000-12000 calories/day, because he said that he can lose 5-6 lbs/week, if he does not, which he cannot afford to lose &amp; still swim &amp; compete.</p>

I would be in big trouble. I am surviving on V-8 juice, bananas &amp; a little yogurt. I am going to weigh 3 lbs by the time I get to court, to fight for my mom. Every time I even think about what my selfish brother has done to my sweet little mom, my belly hurts &amp; I can't eat any food. whaaaaaa whaaaaaa whaaaaaaaa</p>

</p>[/quote]

I recorded it so I can watch it today. I wonder what those other endorsements were?

Hope you finish up the legal battle for your mom, I'm sure that's exhausting you!!!

[quote user="mjg407"]

Hey all. 11-1. IMHO, Plax will be either a Raider or Cowboy next year. Drew Roesenschmuck needs to inform his client that this team happens to have some depth in the WR department. Hixon will get his chance to shine. </p>

</p>

anybody know why Alford wasn't playing yesterday? </p>[/quote]

Giants won't trade him to Cowboys. This is one of those Brett Favre type trades, we don't want to play against him.....

I can see the Giants cut him? Well according to Ralph V, that plax may have lost 23 million of his deal, and PK said that he may have lost the 1 mil bonus due on the 10th. Wow it's going to be 70 today.</P>

[quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"]I wish they would take Ober****** off of SNF...he makes me vomit. Just hearing his voice is gross. Bob Costas told him to quit yelling.....LOL.....love it!!![/quote]

They don't need him! They have WAY too many people already on that show.

Everyone is trying to get their air time. Olberman needs to just stay on MSNBC and do his political rants.
    MSNBC is trying to crossover and get people like Olberman so they can give his show ratings.

So a win over the iggles gets us a first round bye? Tough final stretch here in the end. Getting thin at Safety, unless the plan is to have Madison roll to S if we lose anyone there. </P>