Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="mjg407"]

I can see the Giants cut him? Well according to Ralph V, that plax may have lost 23 million of his deal, and PK said that he may have lost the 1 mil bonus due on the 10th. Wow it's going to be 70 today.</p>[/quote]

He doesn't deserve anything. He has a self imploding state of mind.....I'm sure his house in NJ will be
    on the market soon.......ironically winning the SB was probably the worse thing for him since he can't seem to handle success.

BTW, Rosie's new show is now CANCELLED after just one episode. hahaha

Never trust the Spanish police, this goes under....DUH!!!!

<h1>Jewels worn by Winona Ryder vanish</h1><h2>Spanish police say actress is not considered a suspect</h2>

MADRID - Police in Spain are investigating $125,000 in missing designer jewelry last seen on Winona Ryder at an event on Sunday.<p class="textBodyBlack"><span id="byLine"></span>Winona
    was loaned a Bulgari bracelet and ring, which she wore to a Marie
    Claire event in Spain last weekend, but the jewelry has gone missing.</p><p class="textBodyBlack"><span id="byLine"></span>A
    source told Access Hollywood that Winona left the jewels in her hotel
    room the morning following the event. But, when someone was dispatched
    to collect the bracelet and ring, they couldn’t be found.</p>

Funny take on the Plex situation</P>
    <P itxtvisited="1">The biggest story over the weekend was obviously the plight of Giants star wideout Plaxico Burress. Burress’s season has included a lengthy holdout, a two-week suspension, fines, dwindling production, and a hamstring injury, and it finally imploded late Friday night when he accidentally shot himself in the leg with an unregistered handgun at a Manhattan night club.</P>
    <P itxtvisited="1">Burress went out to Latin Quarter with teammates Antonio Pierce and Ahmad Bradshaw. He told security that he was carrying a gun for protection because he was carrying lots of cash and wearing expensive jewelry. While “carrying a glass of wine,” the <FONT color=#4d7cb0>New York Daily News</FONT> reported, “he began fumbling with his gun, police sources said. The weapon went off, firing a single bullet that tore through Burress’ right thigh.” To be fair, as a wide receiver, Burress doesn’t like safeties.</P>
    <P itxtvisited="1"><SPAN id=more-12260 itxtvisited="1"></SPAN></P>
    <P itxtvisited="1">Pretty stupid, but wait — it gets worse. After Burress crumpled on the ground in pain, Pierce took the gun and hid it somewhere in New Jersey. Meanwhile, Burress initially refused medical treatment because he didn’t want to get in trouble (his wife insisted on it later that night). In fact, the NYPD didn’t learn about the incident until the next day, when Giants officials informed them.</P>
    <P itxtvisited="1">Long story less long, Plax turned himself in to the police today, and he faces a 3.5-year minimum prison sentence if convicted of illegal gun charges. He will plead not guilty, even though he fired an illegal gun in New York City. Not sure how that works, but I’m also no lawyer. <STRONG itxtvisited="1">UPDATE:[/b] Via <FONT color=#4d7cb0>PFT</FONT>: </P>
    <BLOCKQUOTE itxtvisited="1">
    <P itxtvisited="1">Per the New York Post, Giants receiver Plaxico Burress sought treatment for his accidental self-inflicted gunshot wound on Friday night under that name: “Harris Smith.” The Post also reports that Burress spent 90 minutes after the shooting making calls in an effort to find a hospital where the emergency care would be provided in a discreet manner. </P>
    <P itxtvisited="1">He settled on New York-Cornell, where he gave the phony name and said the incident had occurred at an Applebee’s. Hospital workers recognized that the patient was actually Plaxico Burress, and the hospital failed to report the gunshot wound, despite the clear requirements of New York Penal Law Section 265.25.</P></BLOCKQUOTE>
    <P itxtvisited="1">Did he try wearing the Groucho Marx glasses/nose/mustache? That’s what I would have done if I were a six-foot-five famous pro athlete trying to pass off my gunshot wound as a typical Applebee’s shooting.</P>

[quote user="mjg407"]

Funny take on the Plex situation</p>
    <p itxtvisited="1">The biggest story over the weekend was obviously the plight of Giants star wideout Plaxico Burress. Burress’s season has included a lengthy holdout, a two-week suspension, fines, dwindling production, and a hamstring injury, and it finally imploded late Friday night when he accidentally shot himself in the leg with an unregistered handgun at a Manhattan night club.</p>
    <p itxtvisited="1">Burress went out to Latin Quarter with teammates Antonio Pierce and Ahmad Bradshaw. He told security that he was carrying a gun for protection because he was carrying lots of cash and wearing expensive jewelry. While “carrying a glass of wine,” the <font color="#4d7cb0">New York Daily News</font> reported, “he began fumbling with his gun, police sources said. The weapon went off, firing a single bullet that tore through Burress’ right thigh.” To be fair, as a wide receiver, Burress doesn’t like safeties.</p>
    <p itxtvisited="1"><span id="more-12260" itxtvisited="1"></span></p>
    <p itxtvisited="1">Pretty stupid, but wait — it gets worse. After Burress crumpled on the ground in pain, Pierce took the gun and hid it somewhere in New Jersey. Meanwhile, Burress initially refused medical treatment because he didn’t want to get in trouble (his wife insisted on it later that night). In fact, the NYPD didn’t learn about the incident until the next day, when Giants officials informed them.</p>
    <p itxtvisited="1">Long story less long, Plax turned himself in to the police today, and he faces a 3.5-year minimum prison sentence if convicted of illegal gun charges. He will plead not guilty, even though he fired an illegal gun in New York City. Not sure how that works, but I’m also no lawyer. <strong itxtvisited="1">UPDATE:[/b] Via <font color="#4d7cb0">PFT</font>: </p>
    <blockquote itxtvisited="1">
    <p itxtvisited="1">Per the New York Post, Giants receiver Plaxico Burress sought treatment for his accidental self-inflicted gunshot wound on Friday night under that name: “Harris Smith.” The Post also reports that Burress spent 90 minutes after the shooting making calls in an effort to find a hospital where the emergency care would be provided in a discreet manner. </p>
    <p itxtvisited="1">He settled on New York-Cornell, where he gave the phony name and said the incident had occurred at an Applebee’s. Hospital workers recognized that the patient was actually Plaxico Burress, and the hospital failed to report the gunshot wound, despite the clear requirements of New York Penal Law Section 265.25.</p></blockquote>
    <p itxtvisited="1">Did he try wearing the Groucho Marx glasses/nose/mustache? That’s what I would have done if I were a six-foot-five famous pro athlete trying to pass off my gunshot wound as a typical Applebee’s shooting.</p>[/quote]

This situation is just so silly!!!! The story gets worse!!!

OMG..SHUT UP Evan Roberts!!! (dude on WFAN)

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]OMG..SHUT UP Evan Roberts!!! (dude on WFAN)
    [/quote]

What's he saying? I can't wait to see what Mike has to say today....

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"]OMG..SHUT UP Evan Roberts!!! (dude on WFAN)
    [/quote]

[/quote]

He's was just annoying me.
    When screech gets worked up...his voice rises to another level...lol

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"]OMG..SHUT UP Evan Roberts!!! (dude on WFAN)
    [/quote]

[/quote]

He's was just annoying me.
    When screech gets worked up...his voice rises to another level...lol
    [/quote]

Oh, I thought maybe he was going nuts about the Plax situation....

L.M.A.O!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

link