Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]L.M.A.O!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

link

[/quote]

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Damn! I wish I thought of that!!

Ahahahahahahahaha

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]Ahahahahahahahaha

[/quote]

Some people have too much times on their hands....

Wheeeeeew......Mayor Bloomberg is peeeeeeeesed off. He just said on WFAN that the medical center was legally obligated to report Plax's gun shot wound and they did not. Bloomberg also said that the NYG's were obligated as a corporate sponsor to report this &amp; they did not. Bloomberg said that they only found out about it from the news....and he is plenty peeeesed off.</P>

WFAN is going to interview Antonio Pierce at 5:00pm.</P>

[quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"]

Wheeeeeew......Mayor Bloomberg is peeeeeeeesed off. He just said on WFAN that the medical center was legally obligated to report Plax's gun shot wound and they did not. Bloomberg also said that the NYG's were obligated as a corporate sponsor to report this &amp; they did not. Bloomberg said that they only found out about it from the news....and he is plenty peeeesed off.</p>

WFAN is going to interview Antonio Pierce at 5:00pm.</p>[/quote]

Yeah I've been watching this all day. Bloomberg is mad because it happened on his backyard and place and people like hospitals and the giants organization covered it up.

Plax is going to be made an example of this time. He isn't going to be THAT athlete that gets off easy.

He chose the wrong time to mess up....

WHY PLAX WHY?

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]Ahahahahahahahaha

[/quote]</P>

I just spit all over my keyboard.</P>

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"]

Wheeeeeew......Mayor Bloomberg is peeeeeeeesed off. He just said on WFAN that the medical center was legally obligated to report Plax's gun shot wound and they did not. Bloomberg also said that the NYG's were obligated as a corporate sponsor to report this &amp; they did not. Bloomberg said that they only found out about it from the news....and he is plenty peeeesed off.</P>

WFAN is going to interview Antonio Pierce at 5:00pm.</P>

[/quote]

Yeah I've been watching this all day. Bloomberg is mad because it happened on his backyard and place and people like hospitals and the giants organization covered it up.

Plax is going to be made an example of this time. He isn't going to be THAT athlete that gets off easy.

He chose the wrong time to mess up....
    [/quote]</P>

One lady called in &amp; she saidthat people do not realize how serious this is.....in that, it is 3 1/2 yrs in the slammer, minimum.</P>

She said the reason that Puff Daddy got off, is because he choose to go to a jury trial. The jury felt sorry for him, because he already had a ton of law suits against him.</P>

The conclusion was that they thought that Plax would ask for a jury, as well, &amp; then hope that the jury would feel sorry for him.</P>

[quote user="mjg407"][/quote]</P>

ROTFL.....love it!</P>