All-Pro

Re: Asian giant for HC

I am done talking about Plax. People are trying to turn this into a TO like distraction and that isn't going to happen to our team. That is a great vid though mjg.

[quote user="n420p69"]I am done talking about Plax. People are trying to turn this into a TO like distraction and that isn't going to happen to our team. That is a great vid though mjg.
    [/quote]

Agreed. The media can talk about him as much as they want. They LOVE this stuff. But the truth is, Plax is no longer a Giant. Don't picture him in his #17 jersey anymore. He's done.

Focus on the current roster. The current goal and let former #17 deal with the law. He probably won't ever be in the locker room again. I'm sure someone will clear his things out for him.

He is DONE. Let's move on now...Hixon is the man!!!

Does anyone else notice a bad habit about Sinorice Moss? Everytime he catches the ball, he kind of steps back 1 yard? He never really just runs forward, he tries to do a weird backwards u-turn....

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"]L.M.A.O!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

link

[/quote]

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Damn! I wish I thought of that!!

[/quote]</P>

LOL</P>

"Oh, it's from, France. see? Fra-gee-lee..."</P>

morning all.</P>

As for number 17, it is sad, but no sense in continuing to beat this donkey...let the Law do what it has to do. let's mimic the Jints in staying focused on th enext game and going "1-0".</P>

</P>

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

JG, check your inbox.

Veteran

So what's this I hear about Plax doing something......[:P]</P>

So as always when TAGF goes totally insane (about once a week) I come here. How is everyone? I keep forgetting to turn in my picks every week.</P>

How about my lions? Perfection here we come. Too bad Millen's not here to take another wide receiver with the first pick in the draft.</P>

Hope everyone's ok. Got 4 inches of snow yesterday and the roads still suck. Go Giants!!!</P>

How's it going frute?

This Plax stuff is just wacky....
    I just found this out now...but he was wearing sweatpants to the club? And that was what was holding his gun? Lord almighty.....where to even begin....

I am more worried about what might happen to AP......

Veteran

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]How's it going frute?

I just found this out now...but he was wearing sweatpants to the club? And that was what was holding his gun? Lord almighty.....where to even begin....

[/quote]Who wears sweatpants to a nightclub?</P>

I'm ok. Working a lot lately but that's kind of good because I really need the money.</P>

There's so many conflicting reports about AP that I'm not listening to any of it until there's actual info instead of all this speculation. Hopefully everything will be ok. *crosses fingers*</P>

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]How's it going frute?

[/quote]

The cops took his car!

All-Pro

AG I pmed you. Can't wait till game day so all this Plax talk goes away.

[quote user="n420p69"]AG I pmed you. Can't wait till game day so all this Plax talk goes away.
    [/quote]

Got it! And congratulations!!!