All-Pro

Re: Asian giant for HC

One non Plax thread. Thank god.

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"]

AG......</P>

This is funny....but freaks me out...[:|]</P>

The Wednesday before Thanksgiving, I went to BOR's site to check out if he would be teaching about anything interesting that day. BOR had a sub for the holiday, so I skipped it. (BOR was in the Carribean, snorkeling to see the fish, &amp; he said that the place was empty, people are not traveling.)</P>

While I was on the site, I decided to leave BOR an email, knowing that he would never see it, but I wanted his staff to see it, because I think it is important to always acknowledge good service.</P>

My sweet little mom has watched BOR, forever &amp; I wanted to buy her a BOR Christmas present, since it is inexpensive &amp; BOR gives all of the $$$ to stellar charities. (which I checked out)</P>

I wrote in the email, that the items arrived in no time flat &amp; that they were very well packed, unlike most of the department stores packing jobs. I also told BOR thanks for the teaching that he does, especially about life survival skills &amp; that I appreciated the wise advice that he shares from his dad. (i.e kids in NY are raised with better survival skills, imho, the rest of us are more sheltered. We were just told, "don't go here, don't go there" etc.)</P>

At 6:46 pm, that night, Thanksgiving Eve, I received an email, which was BOR's weekly newsletter:</P>

http://www.billoreilly.com/newsmaker.../20081126.html</P>

Is that funny, or what??!! I am sure that he probably wrote it weeks ago, but who knows!!!</P>

[/quote]

Do you think he stole your thoughts??? It's probably just coincedence, but it is kinda freaky!

Are you all done with the legal battle? If not, when will it be over?

[/quote]</P>

Must be obvious that I am not from New York...I totally love that Christmas in Rockefeller Center program...gets me j***ed up for the holidays.</P>

What I am wondering about with BOR's newsletter....is, did he just check his emails for that day, to see what was going on &amp; what people were interested in....then decided to sit down at the keyboard &amp; give thanks for all of the good scoop that his dad was able to teach him. (altho' BOR will be the 1st to admit, that his dad was strict &amp; sometimes a total PIA.) If in fact, BOR was responding to my email, I thought that it was an awesome thing to do....because I thought that his newsletter was stellar. It has made me throw every catalogue that I receive into the recycle bin, before it even gets into the house. Plus, I am on a mission to get all of my extra "stuff" to Boys &amp; Girls Town &amp; use their awesome letter that they give you for a hefty tax deduction. I cannot wear 22 tee shirts at one time, so why even have them around, when someone else needs them. I can only wear so many shoes, etc. etc (it is called getting on the Obama plan...take from those who have &amp; give to those that do not have...hahaha!)</P>

No court date, yet, but some very good news. My crabby ol' sister-in-law, (the selfish brother's ex-wife,) has stepped up to the plate to help, big time. She can be meaner than a junk yard dog, but she has come thru' with some invaluable help. She was one of the Macy's exec's who lost their jobs...&amp; now her group are all having trouble finding jobs. (there just aren't any jobs out there) So she decided to leave journalism/marketing/advertising and study finance instead. She was able to land a job at a large financial firm, but she has to work for commission only. (which is fine with her, because she is on severance pay right now.) She does not start her new job, until Jan '09, &amp; she has to study some big fat finance book. Therefore, she has time, now, to fiqure out what on God's green earth my selfish brother did with 500K of mom's $$$$ in stocks/bonds/CD's/IRA's/savings/checking/real estate, that was all there in Dec '06....and who gave him the authority to mess with any of her $$$. </P>

[quote user="AsianGiant"]BTW, Rosie's new show is now CANCELLED after just one episode. hahaha
    [/quote]</P>

hahahaha....Rosie is as self destructuve as Plax is. She had a great show going forever, beat out Oprah &amp; Barbra WaaWaa for all of the awards. Then she threw it all away &amp; has been on a downward self destructive slide ever since. What a BIG MOUTH mess, she turned out to be.</P>

WhooooooooooooooHoooooooooooooo!!!!! Guess who is pregnant!!!!</P>

http://omg.yahoo.com/news/access-exc...child/16081?nc</P>

Awesome!!!! She can bring the little guy/girl to London for the 2012 Olympics, by that time!!! Poor Misty May broke her leg during Dancing With The Stars, but at least Kerri got her dream fulfilled!</P>

This is good news for the gene pool in the United States. One in 5 young adults has a personality disorder &amp; another large percent are screwed up on drugs &amp; alcohol.....oh, good.</P>

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/med_mental_health</P>

All-Pro

Ah I fit those statistics exactly

[quote user="n420p69"]Ah I fit those statistics exactly
    [/quote]</P>

ROTFL.....[Y][B][Y]</P>

[quote user="n420p69"]One non Plax thread. Thank god.
    [/quote]

I miss Plax. Still bummed out by it all...

[quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"]

Must be obvious that I am not from New York...I totally love that Christmas in Rockefeller Center program...gets me j***ed up for the holidays.</p>

[/quote]

There's nothing wrong with the tree lighting. I like it too, I guess I'm so used t it, I don't really pay much attention to it anymore....</p>[quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"]

Plus, I am on a mission to get all of my extra "stuff" to Boys &amp; Girls Town &amp; use their awesome letter that they give you for a hefty tax deduction. I cannot wear 22 tee shirts at one time, so why even have them around, when someone else needs them. I can only wear so many shoes, etc. etc (it is called getting on the Obama plan...take from those who have &amp; give to those that do not have...hahaha!)</p>

[/quote]</p>

It's always good to donate. I donate every year to the local police and local school events.
    </p>[quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"]

Therefore, she has time, now, to fiqure out what on God's green earth my selfish brother did with 500K of mom's $$$$ in stocks/bonds/CD's/IRA's/savings/checking/real estate, that was all there in Dec '06....and who gave him the authority to mess with any of her $$$. </p>[/quote]

wow, you need to find out how he spent all that money ASAP! And who gave him the power to do it!!
    That is just not cool!!!

[quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"]

This is good news for the gene pool in the United States. One in 5 young adults has a personality disorder &amp; another large percent are screwed up on drugs &amp; alcohol.....oh, good.</p>

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/med_mental_health</p>[/quote]

I've said this before, this country is going to implode on itself.