Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"]Plax Plax Plax Plax Plax Plax Plax Plax Plax Plax Plax Plax Plax Plax Plax Plax Plax Plax Plax Plax
    Plax Plax Plax Plax Plax Plax Plax Plax Plax Plax Plax Plax Plax Plax Plax Plax Plax Plax Plax Plax
    Plax Plax Plax Plax Plax Plax Plax Plax Plax Plax Plax Plax Plax Plax Plax Plax Plax Plax Plax Plax
    Plax Plax Plax Plax <font color="#ff0000"><font size="3">Plox</font></font> Plax Plax Plax Plax Plax Plax Plax Plax Plax Plax Plax Plax Plax Plax Plax

Find the mistake! [:P]

[/quote]
    That made me very dizzy for some reason. It is like one of those magic eye posters. Ahhhhh that was crazy and I think I have a headache. lol. I only tried for about 4 seconds.

[/quote]

FOUND IT!!.lol...you must have a lot of time on your hands hahah..jk

[quote user="bansaw"][quote user="n420p69"]One non Plax thread. Thank god.
    [/quote]

I miss Plax. Still bummed out by it all...
    [/quote]</P>

This may be the best thing in the world to ever happen to Plax. As Jerry Reese said, maybe a light bulb will FINALLY go on, in Plax's brain.</P>

[quote user="nygiants9256"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"]Plax Plax Plax Plax Plax Plax Plax Plax Plax Plax Plax Plax Plax Plax Plax Plax Plax Plax Plax Plax
    Plax Plax Plax Plax <FONT color=#ff0000><FONT size=3>Plox</FONT></FONT> Plax Plax Plax Plax Plax Plax Plax Plax Plax Plax Plax Plax Plax Plax Plax

Find the mistake! [:P]

[/quote]
    That made me very dizzy for some reason. It is like one of those magic eye posters. Ahhhhh that was crazy and I think I have a headache. lol. I only tried for about 4 seconds.

[/quote]

FOUND IT!!.lol...you must have a lot of time on your hands hahah..jk
    [/quote]</P>

It does not count if you cheat....[] AG already found the goof on 12/3/08 @ 1:45 p.m.</P>

Now you have to wait for the next JG21 challenge.....[Y]</P>

WoooooHoooooo.....my SI with Mikie on the cover, as "Sportsman of the Year" just arrived today.</P>

MP may be kind of nerdy, but the guy has swam EVERY day of his life, since he was 11 yrs old, in order to fulfill the goal that he set. They said in the 60 minutes interview, that even includes, every birthday, every Christmas, holiday, etc.</P>

I am happy for the guy &amp; I think that he deserves every award that he gets....plus, it will probably be 100 years until they give it to a swimmer again, so I am really glad that he got it!</P>

It is freezing here &amp; I have had a stupid cold for 2 days. I am going to cuddle up under a warm quilt &amp; read my Mikie mag.....night all....see ya manana!</P>

All-Pro

I get a sick pleasure out of watching the Raiders suck and I don't know why. I don't hate them. Its just funny watching them get their *** kicked every week.

REMEMBER FOLKS, HIS 120 YARDS SUPERBOWL PERFORMANCE WON US THE TROPHY!

[quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"]

WoooooHoooooo.....my SI with Mikie on the cover, as "Sportsman of the Year" just arrived today.</p>

MP may be kind of nerdy, but the guy has swam EVERY day of his life, since he was 11 yrs old, in order to fulfill the goal that he set. They said in the 60 minutes interview, that even includes, every birthday, every Christmas, holiday, etc.</p>

I am happy for the guy &amp; I think that he deserves every award that he gets....plus, it will probably be 100 years until they give it to a swimmer again, so I am really glad that he got it!</p>

It is freezing here &amp; I have had a stupid cold for 2 days. I am going to cuddle up under a warm quilt &amp; read my Mikie mag.....night all....see ya manana!</p>[/quote]

Yeah I have been fighting a cold too since Sunday. I guess something is going around? My colds usually last a week so I have a couple days left....

MP deserves everything that's coming to him. Hard work does pay off, at least for him, and I like that he's just a regular guy. He's really a lot like Eli, and it's not just because I'm a Giants fan. They are both similar in a lot of ways, the biggest one.....CLUTCH.

[quote user="n420p69"]I get a sick pleasure out of watching the Raiders suck and I don't know why. I don't hate them. Its just funny watching them get their *** kicked every week.
    [/quote]

I don't blame you. Maybe it's the black hole....or the halloween fans...or Al davis....something about that entire organization is just weird.....they are almost like the WWE of football....

Bill Clinton might run for Hillary's NY seat in the Senate???!!! From Prez to Senator??!! WHY??!! I doubt that will happen, but that is the scoop that BOR's replacement just said.

[quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"]Bill Clinton might run for Hillary's NY seat in the Senate???!!!* From Prez to Senator??!! WHY??!! I doubt that will happen, but that is the scoop that BOR's replacement just said.[/quote]

simple, u can't get the chicks unless u hold office somewhere, duhhhhh
    Fear the name, appreciate the game