Re: Asian giant for HC

...yesterday sucked.</P>

we're the underdogs again, that i like...but if Jacobs is done for the year or even a game, we will drop another one.</P>

i think Hixon didn't adapt well to being "the man" and honestly we knew if westy came out healthy we would have issues. he's ALWAYS been a Giant-killer...</P>

hopefully this loss will smack our men in the face and awaken their killer instincts.</P>

Slomo HATES to be pressured...that's the key!!!!</P>

Good day all.</P>

-GY76</P>

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Come on guys. The giants are ALLOWED to lose a game you know.

It was just one of those sloppy bad games, and we had an ugly loss VS. having an ugly win.

We earned winning the division because we played so well that even with the loss, we still won it.

I'm not going to over analyze anything that happened yesterday....

I'm not even that upset about yesterday's loss.....did people think we were not gonna lose a game again ever? Just hope we don't lose one in the playoffs...then I will be upset...

Besides.....I am still giggling about that Cowboys/Steelers game from yesterday.....[:P]

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]I'm not even that upset about yesterday's loss.....did people think we were not gonna lose a game again ever? Just hope we don't lose one in the playoffs...then I will be upset...

Besides.....I am still giggling about that Cowboys/Steelers game from yesterday.....[:P]
    [/quote]

Heck yeah! That was the game to watch. that made my night!!

Redskins losing was icing on the cake....

I've been meaning to check out the cowboy MB's to see what the fans are saying now..

[quote user="AsianGiant"]

I've been meaning to check out the cowboy MB's to see what the fans are saying now..
    [/quote]

I looked at one yesterday...not much love for fat Wade, Garrett, or Romo

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="AsianGiant"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Did you see Wade all bundled up? He looked like a South Park character.....

I get what you are saying AG, it is only 1 more loss. i'm not a meathead, but what i am suggesting is that every recv'r had chances to come up big and didn't.</P>

what's more it seems that many times the games we need the most, we seem to drop. why is that?</P>

last year's run not forgotten, but let's not forget that for whatever reason, we do the very best when we are counted out and cast as underdogs...</P>

this sunday, regardless of clinched berth, is the game of this season for us.</P>

and oh, let's not forget that Eli struggles against the purple people eaters as well...we need to take at least 2 out of the remaining 3. period.</P>

regards, GY</P>

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="AsianGiant"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Did you see Wade all bundled up? He looked like a South Park character.....
    [/quote]

LOL

He looked like Cartman

[quote user="giantyankee1976"]

I get what you are saying AG, it is only 1 more loss. i'm not a meathead, but what i am suggesting is that every recv'r had chances to come up big and didn't.</p>

what's more it seems that many times the games we need the most, we seem to drop. why is that?</p>

last year's run not forgotten, but let's not forget that for whatever reason, we do the very best when we are counted out and cast as underdogs...</p>

this sunday, regardless of clinched berth, is the game of this season for us.</p>

and oh, let's not forget that Eli struggles against the purple people eaters as well...we need to take at least 2 out of the remaining 3. period.</p>

regards, GY</p>[/quote]I agree 100%. The cowturds despite no Barber, and Romo throwing 2 picks in the first half were still in that game. Last year cowturds were 11-1 and we were 8-4. The wolves at the bottom are always hungrier. Let's hope this was a wake up.

All-Pro

You guys are pretty good with computers so maybe you can help me out with a question i got. The mods here have banned Giggles a ton of times and I assume they would have blocked his IP address by now. So how does he get around that and make new names all the time?