Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="bigblue4417"]That is awesome. I still don't want to be in the back seat.
    [/quote]

The back seats are completely sealed off, so if anyone had any chemicals, it won't reach the officers.
    [/quote]
    I don't understand why they would think someone would have chemicals? I know all this bio terror stuff and people are really starting to think there will be an attack in the next 5 years. People think alot of things though. I can't imagine knowing everything they don't want us to know. lol

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="bigblue4417"]That is awesome. I still don't want to be in the back seat.
    [/quote]

The back seats are completely sealed off, so if anyone had any chemicals, it won't reach the officers.
    [/quote]
    I don't understand why they would think someone would have chemicals? I know all this bio terror stuff and people are really starting to think there will be an attack in the next 5 years. People think alot of things though. I can't imagine knowing everything they don't want us to know. lol
    [/quote]

Well it's the cop car of the "future". Right now, they don't believe modifying civilian cars into cop cars is the right thing to do because of the possible scenarios that can happen.

So they built this car from scratch, I don't even know who the maker is!!!

But it's not just chemicals, I mean, what if the guy in the back seat finds a way to "relieve" himself right onto you as you're driving? do you want urine splashing you in the head? LOL...

The lights are also streamlined to be aerodynamic and they circle all around the car so you can see it from any angle....

It runs on deisel so it gets better gas mileage...

...looks like something from a robocop movie...</P>

"Now, I'll buy that for a dollar..." [:P]</P>

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Eight Gold Medals is good for something....</P>

</P>

</P>

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="bigblue4417"]That is awesome. I still don't want to be in the back seat.
    [/quote]

[/quote]
    [/quote]

Well it's the cop car of the "future". Right now, they don't believe modifying civilian cars into cop cars is the right thing to do because of the possible scenarios that can happen.

So they built this car from scratch, I don't even know who the maker is!!!

But it's not just chemicals, I mean, what if the guy in the back seat finds a way to "relieve" himself right onto you as you're driving? do you want urine splashing you in the head? LOL...

The lights are also streamlined to be aerodynamic and they circle all around the car so you can see it from any angle....

It runs on deisel so it gets better gas mileage...

[/quote]</P>

The urine reference reminded of a funny story from "Jackie the Joke Man on Howard Stern years ago. Seems Jackie and his driver buddy were taking Jackies mother upstate. She was in the back seat. Jackie had to urinate and his friend wouldn't stop. Jackie did it in acup and went to toss the urine out the window ............which flew right into his mothers face @ 70 MPH. Only Jackie</P>

<h1 class="storyTitle"><font size="3">Sources: T.O.'s expressed resentment toward Romo</font></h1>If(when) we beat them Sunday, all hell will break out in Big D

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="bigblue4417"]That is awesome. I still don't want to be in the back seat.
    [/quote]

[/quote]
    Hey AG? Not sure if I am allowed to ask for help in this holy and beloved thread but I can never change my avatar. I would love to be able to switch it like everyone else. I have it enabled and I get the message that it will change in 10 minutes or so but it never does. Am I just doomed and have to create a new account or is there anything you can do to help me please. Thank you so much in advance.

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]<h1 class="storyTitle"><font size="3">Sources: T.O.'s expressed resentment toward Romo</font></h1>If(when) we beat them Sunday, all hell will break out in Big D

[/quote]
    Yeah and if that is not bad enough imagine if they don't make the playoffs. If we beat them this week it will be very hard for them to even get in between the Falcons, Bucs and Eagles. Life is good. Go Giants!

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"]<h1 class="storyTitle"><font size="3">Sources: T.O.'s expressed resentment toward Romo</font></h1>If(when) we beat them Sunday, all hell will break out in Big D

[/quote]
    Yeah and if that is not bad enough imagine if they don't make the playoffs. If we beat them this week it will be very hard for them to even get in between the Falcons, Bucs and Eagles. Life is good. Go Giants!
    [/quote]

This guy has serious problems. So far, not enough to wipe the smirk off Romo's face but close!

Witten doesn't talk crap about Romo, perhaps that's why they room together on road trips? TO, he just doesn't get it and he never will....

[quote user="bigblue4417"]
    Hey AG? Not sure if I am allowed to ask for help in this holy and beloved thread but I can never change my avatar. I would love to be able to switch it like everyone else. I have it enabled and I get the message that it will change in 10 minutes or so but it never does. Am I just doomed and have to create a new account or is there anything you can do to help me please. Thank you so much in advance.
    [/quote]

It's a little flaky. Sometimes you have to hit UPDATE sometimes just SAVE CHANGES.

Try each one at a time, and wait 30 minutes to see if you get any changes. Don't hit both...