Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="mjg407"]

Eight Gold Medals is good for something....</p>

</p>

</p>[/quote]

Who is that? I thought he was dating that australian swimmer who is WAY hotter....

[quote user="SEC105"]

The urine reference reminded of a funny story from "Jackie the Joke Man on Howard Stern years ago. Seems Jackie and his driver buddy were taking Jackies mother upstate. She was in the back seat. Jackie had to urinate and his friend wouldn't stop. Jackie did it in acup and went to toss the urine out the window ............which flew right into his mothers face @ 70 MPH. Only Jackie</p>[/quote]

That's pretty disgusting, I guess he should have stopped! hahaha....

[quote user="mjg407"]

Eight Gold Medals is good for something....</P>

</P>

</P>

[/quote]</P>

NO WAY!!!!!!! She looks like a walking STD! The pic below is Mikie's type:</P>

</P>

</P>

Or maybe this one....</P>

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"]
    <H1 class=storyTitle><FONT size=3>Sources: T.O.'s expressed resentment toward Romo</FONT></H1>

If(when) we beat them Sunday, all hell will break out in Big D

[/quote]
    Yeah and if that is not bad enough imagine if they don't make the playoffs. If we beat them this week it will be very hard for them to even get in between the Falcons, Bucs and Eagles. Life is good. Go Giants!
    [/quote]

This guy has serious problems. So far, not enough to wipe the smirk off Romo's face but close!

Witten doesn't talk crap about Romo, perhaps that's why they room together on road trips? TO, he just doesn't get it and he never will....
    [/quote]</P>

TO needs a brain transplant. What a baby whiner. [:'(][:'(][:'(]</P>

AG, there was an auction on the news last night. They said they are holding them in 13 cities...so I am sure that NY must be one of the cities. </P>

It was held at the Hyatt Regency, and they showed 400K houses being sold for 200K. The room was huge &amp; it was pretty crowded. It seemed to be the kind of auction, where there was minimal red tape &amp; the homes had NOT been foreclosed yet....so you would skip all of that damage control.</P>

Maybe you can still buy your mansion at a GREAT price!!!!!! []</P>

[quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"]
    <h1 class="storyTitle"><font size="3">Sources: T.O.'s expressed resentment toward Romo</font></h1>

If(when) we beat them Sunday, all hell will break out in Big D

[/quote]
    Yeah and if that is not bad enough imagine if they don't make the playoffs. If we beat them this week it will be very hard for them to even get in between the Falcons, Bucs and Eagles. Life is good. Go Giants!
    [/quote]

This guy has serious problems. So far, not enough to wipe the smirk off Romo's face but close!

Witten doesn't talk crap about Romo, perhaps that's why they room together on road trips? TO, he just doesn't get it and he never will....
    [/quote]</p>

TO needs a brain transplant. What a baby whiner. [:'(][:'(][:'(]</p>[/quote]
    That was funny as hell when you said walking STD. I think that Phelps should hook up with you. You seem like a great person. You kind of remind me of that girl in the Phelps commercial when he was right down the street but her phone didn't get service. You should go to the next Baltimore game and find him. lol.

TO really is an idiot. What is his problem. 3 weeks ago he catches 200 yards and 2 td's and everything is great and then this happens. He has to be the center of attention. What the hell is his deal? They are planning secret things to not throw the ball to me. Conspiracy Theory much? What a child.

[quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"]

AG, there was an auction on the news last night. They said they are holding them in 13 cities...so I am sure that NY must be one of the cities. </p>

It was held at the Hyatt Regency, and they showed 400K houses being sold for 200K. The room was huge &amp; it was pretty crowded. It seemed to be the kind of auction, where there was minimal red tape &amp; the homes had NOT been foreclosed yet....so you would skip all of that damage control.</p>

Maybe you can still buy your mansion at a GREAT price!!!!!! []</p>[/quote]

WHAT? WHERE??? Do you have a link?

[quote user="bigblue4417"]
    That was funny as hell when you said walking STD. I think that Phelps should hook up with you. You seem like a great person. You kind of remind me of that girl in the Phelps commercial when he was right down the street but her phone didn't get service. You should go to the next Baltimore game and find him. lol.

TO really is an idiot. What is his problem. 3 weeks ago he catches 200 yards and 2 td's and everything is great and then this happens. He has to be the center of attention. What the hell is his deal? They are planning secret things to not throw the ball to me. Conspiracy Theory much? What a child.
    [/quote]

He's bipolar....

[quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"]

</p>

Or maybe this one....</p>[/quote]

he's going to be on Hannity and Colmes tonite...