Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"]

</p>

Or maybe this one....</p>[/quote]

he's going to be on Hannity and Colmes tonite...

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="bigblue4417"]
    Hey AG? Not sure if I am allowed to ask for help in this holy and beloved thread but I can never change my avatar. I would love to be able to switch it like everyone else. I have it enabled and I get the message that it will change in 10 minutes or so but it never does. Am I just doomed and have to create a new account or is there anything you can do to help me please. Thank you so much in advance.
    [/quote]

It's a little flaky. Sometimes you have to hit UPDATE sometimes just SAVE CHANGES.

Try each one at a time, and wait 30 minutes to see if you get any changes. Don't hit both...
    [/quote]
    I clicked update and it worked. Thank you so much. The order of the world is restored. lol

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"]

AG, there was an auction on the news last night. They said they are holding them in 13 cities...so I am sure that NY must be one of the cities. </P>

It was held at the Hyatt Regency, and they showed 400K houses being sold for 200K. The room was huge &amp; it was pretty crowded. It seemed to be the kind of auction, where there was minimal red tape &amp; the homes had NOT been foreclosed yet....so you would skip all of that damage control.</P>

Maybe you can still buy your mansion at a GREAT price!!!!!! []</P>

[/quote]

WHAT? WHERE??? Do you have a link?
    [/quote]</P>

Try this scoop &amp; I'll try to find the one that I saw on the news last night.....</P>

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&amp;q...mp;aq=f&amp;oq=</P>

</P>

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"]
    <H1 class=storyTitle><FONT size=3>Sources: T.O.'s expressed resentment toward Romo</FONT></H1>

If(when) we beat them Sunday, all hell will break out in Big D

[/quote]
    Yeah and if that is not bad enough imagine if they don't make the playoffs. If we beat them this week it will be very hard for them to even get in between the Falcons, Bucs and Eagles. Life is good. Go Giants!
    [/quote]

This guy has serious problems. So far, not enough to wipe the smirk off Romo's face but close!

Witten doesn't talk crap about Romo, perhaps that's why they room together on road trips? TO, he just doesn't get it and he never will....
    [/quote]</P>

TO needs a brain transplant. What a baby whiner. [:'(][:'(][:'(]</P>

[/quote]
    That was funny as hell when you said walking STD. I think that Phelps should hook up with you. You seem like a great person. You kind of remind me of that girl in the Phelps commercial when he was right down the street but her phone didn't get service. You should go to the next Baltimore game and find him. lol.

TO really is an idiot. What is his problem. 3 weeks ago he catches 200 yards and 2 td's and everything is great and then this happens. He has to be the center of attention. What the hell is his deal? They are planning secret things to not throw the ball to me. Conspiracy Theory much? What a child.
    [/quote]</P>

LOL....thanks!!!! That's funny! Mikie won't be in any serious relationships until after the 2012 Olympics in London &amp; perhaps, not until after the 2016 Olympics. Mikie has been in the pool every single day, since he was 11 yrs old, in order to win those 8 Olympic Gold. So, unless a girl would want to live in the pool, as well, I doubt that you would see much of him. Plus, even then, Mikie's highest priority is swimming &amp; rightfully so, that is where all of his energy is focused.</P>

My dad raised us to be competitive swimmers, so I can appreciate what Michael has done &amp; I have his REACH poster....which inspires me, every time I get too busy/lazy to work out! My mom used to complain all the time, when we were swimming....she would say, "their lips are purple!" Geeeeeez, that water was cold! We would all just dive in &amp; all of us would just swim &amp; freeze together.</P>

[quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"]

AG, there was an auction on the news last night. They said they are holding them in 13 cities...so I am sure that NY must be one of the cities. </P>

It was held at the Hyatt Regency, and they showed 400K houses being sold for 200K. The room was huge &amp; it was pretty crowded. It seemed to be the kind of auction, where there was minimal red tape &amp; the homes had NOT been foreclosed yet....so you would skip all of that damage control.</P>

Maybe you can still buy your mansion at a GREAT price!!!!!! []</P>

[/quote]

WHAT? WHERE??? Do you have a link?
    [/quote]</P>

Try this scoop &amp; I'll try to find the one that I saw on the news last night.....</P>

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&amp;q...mp;aq=f&amp;oq=</P>

</P>

[/quote]</P>

DARNNNNNN.....I can't find the name of the company that sponsored the auction.....try this:</P>

http://www.ushomeauction.com/?gclid=...FQpknAodkQInSw</P>

AG...the comedian that you like, is on Jay Leno. Tom Cruise is on, as well...looks like he lost 20 lbs. What is up with that? His face is all teeth, now.</P>

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="mjg407"]

Eight Gold Medals is good for something....</p>

</p>

</p>[/quote]

Who is that? I thought he was dating that australian swimmer who is WAY hotter....

[/quote]Yep, that's his vegas girl...some ****tail waitress named Caroline Pal (aka ďCazĒ) ó pictures here and here
    ó a lot of people who donít have Vegas ****tail waitress girlfriends
    were pretty critical of Phelps. Having never had a Vegas ****tail
    waitress girlfriend before, they assumed that a guy who won 8 gold medals at a single Olympics should be dating someone else.

Maybe those people are right, I donít know. But Phelps made a
    pretty compelling couterpoint when Caz and her stupendous cleavage
    joined him at LAX yesterday (full gallery at WWTDD).
    Itís one of lifeís great mysteries: if you were an Olympic hero with
    your pick of women, do you choose some Hollywood starlet with a
    publicist and jobs that have her make out with other actors, or do you
    go with the tattooed Asian chick with big jugs in Vegas? Itís like Six
    Flags for my imagination.</p>

[quote user="mjg407"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="mjg407"]

Eight Gold Medals is good for something....</P>

</P>

</P>[/quote]

Who is that? I thought he was dating that australian swimmer who is WAY hotter....

[/quote]Yep, that's his vegas girl...some ****tail waitress named Caroline Pal (aka ďCazĒ) ó pictures here and here ó a lot of people who donít have Vegas ****tail waitress girlfriends were pretty critical of Phelps. Having never had a Vegas ****tail waitress girlfriend before, they assumed that a guy who won 8 gold medals at a single Olympics should be dating someone else.

Maybe those people are right, I donít know. But Phelps made a pretty compelling couterpoint when Caz and her stupendous cleavage joined him at LAX yesterday (full gallery at WWTDD). Itís one of lifeís great mysteries: if you were an Olympic hero with your pick of women, do you choose some Hollywood starlet with a publicist and jobs that have her make out with other actors, or do you go with the tattooed Asian chick with big jugs in Vegas? Itís like Six Flags for my imagination.</P>

[/quote]</P>

Oh........my........God!!!!!!!! That is some stellar research, there, mjg. I am rather in shock, however, the bottom line is......if she is great in bed, who cares??!! </P>

I say, good for you, Mikie. Four years is a long time to train for the London Olympics, have all the fun that you can, in Vegas, now. (No wonder it only took Mikie 50 seconds to fall totally asleep, during the Anderson Cooper interview.....hahahahaha!!!!!) []</P>

Not a whole lot of stellar research. Some girl with huge tatas will grab my attention every time!

[quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"][quote user="mjg407"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="mjg407"]

Eight Gold Medals is good for something....</P>

</P>

</P>[/quote]

[/quote]Yep, that's his vegas girl...some ****tail waitress named Caroline Pal (aka ďCazĒ) ó pictures here and here ó a lot of people who donít have Vegas ****tail waitress girlfriends were pretty critical of Phelps. Having never had a Vegas ****tail waitress girlfriend before, they assumed that a guy who won 8 gold medals at a single Olympics should be dating someone else.

Maybe those people are right, I donít know. But Phelps made a pretty compelling couterpoint when Caz and her stupendous cleavage joined him at LAX yesterday (full gallery at WWTDD). Itís one of lifeís great mysteries: if you were an Olympic hero with your pick of women, do you choose some Hollywood starlet with a publicist and jobs that have her make out with other actors, or do you go with the tattooed Asian chick with big jugs in Vegas? Itís like Six Flags for my imagination.</P>

[/quote]</P>

Oh........my........God!!!!!!!! That is some stellar research, there, mjg. I am rather in shock, however, the bottom line is......if she is great in bed, who cares??!! </P>

I say, good for you, Mikie. Four years is a long time to train for the London Olympics, have all the fun that you can, in Vegas, now. (No wonder it only took Mikie 50 seconds to fall totally asleep, during the Anderson Cooper interview.....hahahahaha!!!!!) []</P>

[/quote]</P>

She looks TOTALLY diff in the links.....in fact, in the one link, she even looks kind of stunning.</P>

George Clooney was living witha ****tail waitress from Vegas, as well, until he recently dumped her.</P>

[quote user="mjg407"]Not a whole lot of stellar research. Some girl with huge tatas will grab my attention every time!
    [/quote]</P>

ROTFL......in a way, I am still kind of shocked that he is not with another athlete. But, obviously, this lady has developed other talents, that perhaps, the athletes have not???!!!</P>