Re: Asian giant for HC

Maybe Michael is tired of swimming and wanted some portable flotation devices?

[quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"]

[quote user="mjg407"]Not a whole lot of stellar research. Some girl with huge tatas will grab my attention every time!
    [/quote]</p>

ROTFL......in a way, I am still kind of shocked that he is not with another athlete. But, obviously, this lady has developed other talents, that perhaps, the athletes have not???!!!</p>[/quote]

She doesn't need to have any talent at all....[:P]

[quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"]

DARNNNNNN.....I can't find the name of the company that sponsored the auction.....try this:</p>

http://www.ushomeauction.com/?gclid=...FQpknAodkQInSw</p>

AG...the comedian that you like, is on Jay Leno. Tom Cruise is on, as well...looks like he lost 20 lbs. What is up with that? His face is all teeth, now.</p>[/quote]

I wish I knew I would have DVR'ed it. Did you watch MP on Hannity and Colmes last night?
    He looked TIRED....

Also, looks like Hannity and Colmes will be no longer come January.

This cowboys drama is more entertaining than some TV shows..................
    God I hope we beat them!!!!!!

When is BSG coming back AG?

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]This cowboys drama is more entertaining than some TV shows..................
    God I hope we beat them!!!!!!

When is BSG coming back AG?
    [/quote]

I think january? They have been showing some teaser clips already on scifi...I can't wait!!!

If we beat the cowgirls, all cameras will focus on TO and we are going to get some major news clippings on Monday....I'm sure Wade is going to find a way to disappear when everyone's looking at TO for his reaction....

[quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"]
    <h1 class="storyTitle"><font size="3">Sources: T.O.'s expressed resentment toward Romo</font></h1>

If(when) we beat them Sunday, all hell will break out in Big D

[/quote]
    Yeah and if that is not bad enough imagine if they don't make the playoffs. If we beat them this week it will be very hard for them to even get in between the Falcons, Bucs and Eagles. Life is good. Go Giants!
    [/quote]

This guy has serious problems. So far, not enough to wipe the smirk off Romo's face but close!

Witten doesn't talk crap about Romo, perhaps that's why they room together on road trips? TO, he just doesn't get it and he never will....
    [/quote]</p>

TO needs a brain transplant. What a baby whiner. [:'(][:'(][:'(]</p>

[/quote]
    That was funny as hell when you said walking STD. I think that Phelps should hook up with you. You seem like a great person. You kind of remind me of that girl in the Phelps commercial when he was right down the street but her phone didn't get service. You should go to the next Baltimore game and find him. lol.

TO really is an idiot. What is his problem. 3 weeks ago he catches 200 yards and 2 td's and everything is great and then this happens. He has to be the center of attention. What the hell is his deal? They are planning secret things to not throw the ball to me. Conspiracy Theory much? What a child.
    [/quote]</p>

LOL....thanks!!!! That's funny! Mikie won't be in any serious relationships until after the 2012 Olympics in London &amp; perhaps, not until after the 2016 Olympics. Mikie has been in the pool every single day, since he was 11 yrs old, in order to win those 8 Olympic Gold. So, unless a girl would want to live in the pool, as well, I doubt that you would see much of him. Plus, even then, Mikie's highest priority is swimming &amp; rightfully so, that is where all of his energy is focused.</p>

My dad raised us to be competitive swimmers, so I can appreciate what Michael has done &amp; I have his REACH poster....which inspires me, every time I get too busy/lazy to work out! My mom used to complain all the time, when we were swimming....she would say, "their lips are purple!" Geeeeeez, that water was cold! We would all just dive in &amp; all of us would just swim &amp; freeze together.</p>[/quote]
    That is a great story. It is inspiring. I never swam competitively but I could hold my breath and swim to the end of the pool, back and to the end again at my Grandpa's house. lol. It was truly amazing and breathtaking to watch the Olympics That relay race was absolutely incredible. I was yelling at the top of my lungs. I will never forget that.

KB Toys is closing down!! NOOOOO!!

How many more of my childhood stores have to disappear!!

Bank of America is laying off like 35,000 over the next 3 years....scary.....

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]Bank of America is laying off like 35,000 over the next 3 years....scary.....
    [/quote]

Yeah things are starting to get a bit insane now.....

TO around 9:30pm Central Time on the bench. Giants 31 Boys 14