All-Pro

Re: Asian giant for HC

Tough loss Sunday.

Real tough loss.

[quote user="n420p69"]Go Browns. God I wish I could knock some sense into some of the posters in TAGF because even being 11-3 is not enough. Two bad games against two good teams and the season is over apparently.
    [/quote]</P>

with respect, as i posted prior to your post, we ARE in trouble here.</P>

the panthers have ALWAYS given us problems and stewart and williams are awesome, delhomme doesn't even have to work sunday evening...</P>

and historically, there's "something" about purple that Eli doesn't like.</P>

i'd LOVE to see our guys wake up and get it done here but, history says alot of the present.</P>

right now we seem to have lost just about all of our momentum and if i remember well, last year we gained momentum in the second half of the season. i'd prefer us to be a second half team every year.</P>

i guess we'll see, but our rec'vr corps just are not getting it done and now we see our O-Line is DOMINANT when they attack in running plays as supposed to drop back in pass protect.</P>

that exposure may cost us dearly.</P>

and personally, i blame Plax the most...</P>

and yes we lost Osi, didn't have Freddy Robbins etc., but we need a legit deep threat to keep those safeties back.</P>

-GY</P>

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

[quote user="giantyankee1976"]

[quote user="n420p69"]Go Browns. God I wish I could knock some sense into some of the posters in TAGF because even being 11-3 is not enough. Two bad games against two good teams and the season is over apparently.
    [/quote]</p>

with respect, as i posted prior to your post, we ARE in trouble here.</p>

the panthers have ALWAYS given us problems and stewart and williams are awesome, delhomme doesn't even have to work sunday evening...</p>

and historically, there's "something" about purple that Eli doesn't like.</p>

i'd LOVE to see our guys wake up and get it done here but, history says alot of the present.</p>

right now we seem to have lost just about all of our momentum and if i remember well, last year we gained momentum in the second half of the season. i'd prefer us to be a second half team every year.</p>

i guess we'll see, but our rec'vr corps just are not getting it done and now we see our O-Line is DOMINANT when they attack in running plays as supposed to drop back in pass protect.</p>

that exposure may cost us dearly.</p>

and personally, i blame Plax the most...</p>

and yes we lost Osi, didn't have Freddy Robbins etc., but we need a legit deep threat to keep those safeties back.</p>

-GY</p>[/quote]
    I agree, I think we've been getting it done, but we have lost a lot of weapons. Look at last year to this year. We went from Strahan/Osi/Tuck, to Tuck/Kiwi/Tollfefson. It's safe to say that Wilky is injury prone. No Shockey, don't know where Matthews has gone to. Possibly Kareem is out. Playcalling was absolutely horrible last game. You have a speed rusher in Ware, who we normally have trouble with, why the 5 and 7 step drops? Where is the screen, the quick slants? Where was Amani? I also don't see our Kickoffs or Punt Returns looking all that great with Hixon out of the lineup. If this team doesn't pick it up, we may even lose a first round bye which is desparately needed. Let's face it, the only O production in the past two games was a garbage touchdown in the last 30 seconds against Fithy.

[quote user="mjg407"][quote user="giantyankee1976"]

[/quote]</P>

with respect, as i posted prior to your post, we ARE in trouble here.</P>

the panthers have ALWAYS given us problems and stewart and williams are awesome, delhomme doesn't even have to work sunday evening...</P>

and historically, there's "something" about purple that Eli doesn't like.</P>

i'd LOVE to see our guys wake up and get it done here but, history says alot of the present.</P>

right now we seem to have lost just about all of our momentum and if i remember well, last year we gained momentum in the second half of the season. i'd prefer us to be a second half team every year.</P>

i guess we'll see, but our rec'vr corps just are not getting it done and now we see our O-Line is DOMINANT when they attack in running plays as supposed to drop back in pass protect.</P>

that exposure may cost us dearly.</P>

and personally, i blame Plax the most...</P>

and yes we lost Osi, didn't have Freddy Robbins etc., but we need a legit deep threat to keep those safeties back.</P>

-GY</P>

[/quote]
    I agree, I think we've been getting it done, but we have lost a lot of weapons. Look at last year to this year. We went from Strahan/Osi/Tuck, to Tuck/Kiwi/Tollfefson. It's safe to say that Wilky is injury prone. No Shockey, don't know where Matthews has gone to. Possibly Kareem is out. Playcalling was absolutely horrible last game. You have a speed rusher in Ware, who we normally have trouble with, why the 5 and 7 step drops? Where is the screen, the quick slants? Where was Amani? I also don't see our Kickoffs or Punt Returns looking all that great with Hixon out of the lineup. If this team doesn't pick it up, we may even lose a first round bye which is desparately needed. Let's face it, the only O production in the past two games was a garbage touchdown in the last 30 seconds against Fithy.
    [/quote]</P>

to that point why don't we see Bradshaw used in many of the same types of slants, screens etc the way Tiki Barber used to see action? is he Tiki? of course not, but is he similiar? i think so...</P>

playcalling was terrible two nights ago. and Amani at best , is what Pippen was to Jordan (Plaxico), i love Amani and hope he retires a Jint, but we need a legitimate speed recv'r to stretch the field and make a safety have to cover.</P>

AG....is Long Island too far away to buy a house? Business Week is saying that LI is one of the "real estate winners of 2008:"</P>

http://images.businessweek.com/ss/08...housing/26.htm</P>

Also, the Today show had the real estate lady on Friday. She said that December is the best time to buy a house....the deals are so good, because no one buys in December. She showed various houses around the country, that were good deals. She showed one of the cutest houses with the greatest landscaping that I have ever seen. It also had a community swimming pool &amp; the house was meticulously maintained. However, it was in Beauford, North Carolina....UGH!!!! Personally, I think that you are so smart to give up land &amp; cheap real estate, to be in New York. NY has EVERYTHING!!!!!!</P>

Hope that Santa brings you your mansion for Christmas!</P>

congrats to our PRO-BOWLERS !!!</P>

http://www.giants.com/news/headlines...story_id=33269</P>

...i hope we do better this Sunday!</P>

[quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"]

AG....is Long Island too far away to buy a house? Business Week is saying that LI is one of the "real estate winners of 2008:"</P>

http://images.businessweek.com/ss/08...housing/26.htm</P>

Also, the Today show had the real estate lady on Friday. She said that December is the best time to buy a house....the deals are so good, because no one buys in December. She showed various houses around the country, that were good deals. She showed one of the cutest houses with the greatest landscaping that I have ever seen. It also had a community swimming pool &amp; the house was meticulously maintained. However, it was in Beauford, North Carolina....UGH!!!! Personally, I think that you are so smart to give up land &amp; cheap real estate, to be in New York. NY has EVERYTHING!!!!!!</P>

Hope that Santa brings you your mansion for Christmas!</P>

[/quote]</P>

Oooooops! I just read this again. Sorry, I thought they were saying LI was the best, but they are saying that Utica is the best, which is far away. Oh well....back to the drawing board. []</P>

In the mean time, enjoy that condo! You can't imagine the joy of the season, that I felt the other day, as I was trimming the hedges, so that each candle, in each window, could be seen from the road. [:@]</P>

[quote user="giantyankee1976"]

congrats to our PRO-BOWLERS !!!</P>

http://www.giants.com/news/headlines...story_id=33269</P>

...i hope we do better this Sunday!</P>

[/quote]</P>

SWEEEEEEEEET! The team needs some GOOD news, right now.</P>

[quote user="AsianGiant"]KB Toys is closing down!! NOOOOO!!

How many more of my childhood stores have to disappear!!
    [/quote]</P>

Oh, no.....what is a person to do?!!!!</P>

Now even the poor strippers in Detroit, were on the news, whining about their loss of income. Apparently the auto workers in Detroit are not bringing in those big bucks, like they used to (like 95% of their salary, even when they were not working).....therefore, they have not been shelling out the cash at the strip clubs. Now this is a Christmas tragedy. How can the United States justify having unhappy strippers for the holiday season??!!</P>

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"]

DARNNNNNN.....I can't find the name of the company that sponsored the auction.....try this:</P>

http://www.ushomeauction.com/?gclid=...FQpknAodkQInSw</P>

AG...the comedian that you like, is on Jay Leno. Tom Cruise is on, as well...looks like he lost 20 lbs. What is up with that? His face is all teeth, now.</P>

[/quote]

I wish I knew I would have DVR'ed it. Did you watch MP on Hannity and Colmes last night?
    He looked TIRED....

Also, looks like Hannity and Colmes will be no longer come January.
    [/quote]</P>

Bummer.....BOR is going off the radio in Jan 09, as well. I HATE that, because he does so much great teaching, with great scoop. I don't like him as much on TV, especially when he gets dramatic &amp; starts to yell....I just change the channel.</P>