Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"]

What is going on with Caroline Kennedy and Hillary Clinton? The news is saying that the Kennedy camp is feeling shut out by Hillary, because she is not coming out with a big time endorcement for Caroline? What do they expect? Caroline was front &amp; center stage for Obama, against Hillary....now she expects Hillary to forget all of that &amp; welcome Caroline to take her Senate seat???!!!</P>

BOR is absolutely against Caroline Kennedy taking the Senate seat. He said that she does not have the experience to do the job. He said that she is a rich kid, that has never held a job in her life.</P>

Condi Rice was TOTALLY high class, in turning her job over to Hillary Clinton. Condi had nothing but positives to say about Hillary on George Stephanopoulus. (sp?) Condi said that she met Hillary when she brought Chelsea to Stanford, her freshman year. LOL....Condi said that within one month, after her job is finished, she will be, "west of the Mississippi, where I belong." She can't wait to get out of Washington politics &amp; back to Stanford. I think that she is a brilliant, multi talented woman, but I don't think that she ever really wanted to be a part of the Washington political machine. Condi sure did us proud, however, traveling all over the world, trying to deal with some of the psychopathetic folks, called world leaders, in some strange countries.</P>

[/quote]

yeah I'm not really sure what my thoughts are about Kennedy. I do know she isn't going to get help from the Clintons. You have to remember, the Clintons didn't change over night, they still have their beef with Obama and other people.

When McCain and Obama were at that dinner telling jokes, McCain made that joke about having that certain feeling that someone here wants him to win, and pointed at Hillary. She laughed histerically because she knew the deal....

And behind the scenes both McCain and Hillary were taking shots with each other and just chatting about political wars etc....they are friends....

[/quote]</P>

BOR spent the first hour of his show, saying how unqualified Caroline Kennedy is for the Senate seat &amp; that she would just do exactly as her uncle Teddy tells her to do. Hey...at least she is willing to leave her Park Ave apartment &amp; get a job!!! BOR also said that when Hillary took the job, she promised New Yorkers improvement &amp; instead things got worse. BOR said that the bridges &amp; roads are a mess, etc.</P>

[quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"]

BOR spent the first hour of his show, saying how unqualified Caroline Kennedy is for the Senate seat &amp; that she would just do exactly as her uncle Teddy tells her to do. Hey...at least she is willing to leave her Park Ave apartment &amp; get a job!!! BOR also said that when Hillary took the job, she promised New Yorkers improvement &amp; instead things got worse. BOR said that the bridges &amp; roads are a mess, etc.</p>[/quote]

I think she's kind of caught up in the excitement of what's going on. Perhaps a Kennedy will always be a Kennedy...who knows?

If she does get the job, it will give more ammo to those that don't like the Kennedy's because they always get what they want...

Fox News was rated #6 on the top US google searches for 2008....so they need to shut up &amp; be happy. Sarah Palin was the #1 search on the World list, #2 was Beijing Olympics:</P>

http://pcworld.about.com/od/web/Top-...es-of-2008.htm</P>

BOR may have changed his mind about going off the radio, because so many people complained??? Anyway, it is no longer posted on his website, that he is going off the air, so who knows. I thought that it was because he was getting old or lazy &amp; wanted to put all of his energy into TV &amp; forget the radio.</P>

I am sure that I will buy Mikie's book....but I will probably buy it at Sam's or Costco, where they sell books dirt cheap. I saw a deal thru' Sports Illustrated, but did not read all of the details yet.</P>

LOL....I bought Mikie's 1st book, just to support the swimming website, when I bought his REACH poster. Then, during the Beijing Olympics, I heard them say that only 10,000 copies of the 1st book sold. Hahahahaha....guess that us 10,000 will have a "priceless" item, some day!</P>

[/quote]

Only 10,000? That might be a collector's item!!! Hold onto it and make sure it is in good condition...

Well if BOR wants to do radio and they allow him to, then it must not be the ratings, if i were him, I wouldn't do radio either, it's just too much. He already has a good show, I would take it easy at his age...

[/quote]</P>

Totally agree....except that I hope that BOR's ego &amp; need for acclaim, outweighs his need to take care of himself &amp; decrease the stress in his life!!!! (hahahaha....pretty selfish on my part!) His radio show is just a million times better, in that, he is personable &amp; you can call in &amp; debate any point that you want, or ask any questions that you want. He shares scoop constantly &amp; it is a totally more relaxed atmosphere than his TV program.</P>

BOR sure does not need the $$$....so if he does stay on in the new year, it will probably be because there were so many whiners like me, crabbing &amp; complaining for him not to jump ship.</P>

BOR spent the first hour of his show, saying how unqualified Caroline Kennedy is for the Senate seat &amp; that she would just do exactly as her uncle Teddy tells her to do. Hey...at least she is willing to leave her Park Ave apartment &amp; get a job!!! BOR also said that when Hillary took the job, she promised New Yorkers improvement &amp; instead things got worse. BOR said that the bridges &amp; roads are a mess, etc.</P>

[/quote]

I think she's kind of caught up in the excitement of what's going on. Perhaps a Kennedy will always be a Kennedy...who knows?

If she does get the job, it will give more ammo to those that don't like the Kennedy's because they always get what they want...
    [/quote]</P>

Exactly! She campaigned all over the United States for Obama &amp; I think the political bug just got into her system. As one of the ladies who was interviewed said, Caroline could have an ambassador job to anywhere in the world...she just has to tell Obama what country she would like to go to...but instead, she wants to stay stateside &amp; get in on the action on Capital Hill.</P>

Personally, I don't see how we could do any worse. There are so many old senile men on the Hill, Caroline would at least bring some new energy.</P>

[quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"]

BOR spent the first hour of his show, saying how unqualified Caroline Kennedy is for the Senate seat &amp; that she would just do exactly as her uncle Teddy tells her to do. Hey...at least she is willing to leave her Park Ave apartment &amp; get a job!!! BOR also said that when Hillary took the job, she promised New Yorkers improvement &amp; instead things got worse. BOR said that the bridges &amp; roads are a mess, etc.</p>

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

Exactly! She campaigned all over the United States for Obama &amp; I think the political bug just got into her system. As one of the ladies who was interviewed said, Caroline could have an ambassador job to anywhere in the world...she just has to tell Obama what country she would like to go to...but instead, she wants to stay stateside &amp; get in on the action on Capital Hill.</p>

Personally, I don't see how we could do any worse. There are so many old senile men on the Hill, Caroline would at least bring some new energy.</p>[/quote]

I hope they don't eat her alive!!!!

[quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"]

Fox News was rated #6 on the top US google searches for 2008....so they need to shut up &amp; be happy. Sarah Palin was the #1 search on the World list, #2 was Beijing Olympics:</p>

http://pcworld.about.com/od/web/Top-...es-of-2008.htm</p>

BOR may have changed his mind about going off the radio, because so many people complained??? Anyway, it is no longer posted on his website, that he is going off the air, so who knows. I thought that it was because he was getting old or lazy &amp; wanted to put all of his energy into TV &amp; forget the radio.</p>

I am sure that I will buy Mikie's book....but I will probably buy it at Sam's or Costco, where they sell books dirt cheap. I saw a deal thru' Sports Illustrated, but did not read all of the details yet.</p>

LOL....I bought Mikie's 1st book, just to support the swimming website, when I bought his REACH poster. Then, during the Beijing Olympics, I heard them say that only 10,000 copies of the 1st book sold. Hahahahaha....guess that us 10,000 will have a "priceless" item, some day!</p>

[/quote]

Only 10,000? That might be a collector's item!!! Hold onto it and make sure it is in good condition...

Well if BOR wants to do radio and they allow him to, then it must not be the ratings, if i were him, I wouldn't do radio either, it's just too much. He already has a good show, I would take it easy at his age...

[/quote]</p>

Totally agree....except that I hope that BOR's ego &amp; need for acclaim, outweighs his need to take care of himself &amp; decrease the stress in his life!!!! (hahahaha....pretty selfish on my part!) His radio show is just a million times better, in that, he is personable &amp; you can call in &amp; debate any point that you want, or ask any questions that you want. He shares scoop constantly &amp; it is a totally more relaxed atmosphere than his TV program.</p>

BOR sure does not need the $$$....so if he does stay on in the new year, it will probably be because there were so many whiners like me, crabbing &amp; complaining for him not to jump ship.</p>[/quote]

I've never listened to his radio show, I don't even know when it's on or what station it's on, but radio does tend to be a bit more relaxed. I bet he's just wearing jeans and looks all scruffy....

The Oreilly Factor is all image so there has to be a bit of excitement added to the show...

Is it just him talking on his show or does he have some other people that he mingles with?

This is FUNNY!!!!!! Just received this email. It is Robin Williams on Obama, etc.:</P>

http://politicalirony.com/2008/11/30...amas-election/</P>

Rasmussen Reports had an interestingcommentary on Caroline Kennedy for the Senate:</P>

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/publ...enator_kennedy</P>

</P>

Is this stupid, or what? Elisabeth Hasselbeck whined that she was not invited to the White House for Christmas...so now the White House has apologized. Elisabeth was not invited, because her QB hubs is a loser &amp; he is ugly:</P>

http://www.usmagazine.com/news/elisa...he-white-house</P>

[quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"]

Is this stupid, or what? Elisabeth Hasselbeck whined that she was not invited to the White House for Christmas...so now the White House has apologized. Elisabeth was not invited, because her QB hubs is a loser &amp; he is ugly:</P>

http://www.usmagazine.com/news/elisa...he-white-house</P>

[/quote]</P>

P.S. Check out Britney Spears hair on the same page. She was on a flight from Japan to LAX. She has millions of $$$. Don't you think that she could afford to have someone comb her hair so that she could at least look decent????!!!!</P>