Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"]

Go get your warm, cozy house for Christmas, AG! My home page says that it is a great time to buy:</p>

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20081223/...onomy_housing1</p>

This is the guy that I studied, he knows everything &amp; he makes it clear &amp; easy to follow, even tho' he went to Wharton...and he is FREE!!!! AND answers your questions to boot!!!:</p>

http://www.mtgprofessor.com/</p>

</p>[/quote]

Where did you find this website? It looks like a website I made back in 1996!!! LOL....

Good tips though...

[quote user="AsianGiant"][/quote]
    So sad. I wish I could sell my house. Owning a home was the American dream and now it is starting to be a burden. I am not in danger of losing my home but millions are sitting empty and foreclosed. Only if the housing market followed the same trends as the Giants over the last 4 years. Mine would be worth millions of dollars. lol

LOL at this Page 2 (ESPN) cartoon about Plax

Although, the proper term is "You'll shoot your thigh out"!

<h1><font size="3">Mark Teixeira agreed to a $180 million deal with the Yankees. We
    broke down his '08 stats to translate his annual salary ($22.5 million).</font></h1>To find out how long it takes Mark Texeira, CC, or Johan among others to earn your wages click here
    <a>
    http://sports.espn.go.com/espnradio/...leteId=3708899

</a><div class="text-cont"><div class="text-pos"><h1><font size="3">Mark Texeira will make $50,000 after the following...</font></h1><div class="sub-text"><table cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr valign="top"><td width="150"><span class="result">.39</span> Hits</td><td width="150"><span class="result">.07</span> Home Runs</td></tr><tr valign="top"><td width="150"><span class="result">1.28</span> At-bats </td><td width="150"><span class="result">.27</span> RBI</td></tr></tbody></table><div class="year">

You will need to <font color="#0000ff">work 450 years</font> in order to make Mark Texeira's annual salary. OUCH!!!
    </div>

</div>
    </div>
    </div><a>
    </a>

Bench Player

Lol. Love the pic</P>

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]LOL at this Page 2 (ESPN) cartoon about Plax

Although, the proper term is "You'll shoot your thigh out"!
    [/quote]</P>

Maybe he [Plax]wants the genuine "Red Ryder triple action bb gun" to get back at Scott Fargas [ the kid who hit Ralphie with snowballs]....................That can't beit though..........Ralphie took care of Scott Fargas himself in a "Christmas Story"[]</P>

[quote user="bigblue4417"]<h1><font size="3">Mark Teixeira agreed to a $180 million deal with the Yankees. We
    broke down his '08 stats to translate his annual salary ($22.5 million).</font></h1>To find out how long it takes Mark Texeira, CC, or Johan among others to earn your wages click here
    <a>
    </a>http://sports.espn.go.com/espnradio/...leteId=3708899

<div class="text-cont"><div class="text-pos"><h1><font size="3">Mark Texeira will make $50,000 after the following...</font></h1><div class="sub-text"><table cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr valign="top"><td width="150"><span class="result">.39</span> Hits</td><td width="150"><span class="result">.07</span> Home Runs</td></tr><tr valign="top"><td width="150"><span class="result">1.28</span> At-bats </td><td width="150"><span class="result">.27</span> RBI</td></tr></tbody></table><div class="year">

You will need to <font color="#0000ff">work 450 years</font> in order to make Mark Texeira's annual salary. OUCH!!!
    </div>

</div>
    </div>
    </div><a>
    </a>[/quote]

Ouch is right. Holy crap.

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="bigblue4417"]<h1><font size="3">Mark Teixeira agreed to a $180 million deal with the Yankees. We
    <a>
    </a>http://sports.espn.go.com/espnradio/...leteId=3708899

<div class="text-cont"><div class="text-pos"><h1><font size="3">Mark Texeira will make $50,000 after the following...</font></h1><div class="sub-text"><table cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr valign="top"><td width="150"><span class="result">.39</span> Hits</td><td width="150"><span class="result">.07</span> Home Runs</td></tr><tr valign="top"><td width="150"><span class="result">1.28</span> At-bats </td><td width="150"><span class="result">.27</span> RBI</td></tr></tbody></table><div class="year">

</div>

</div>
    </div>
    </div><a>
    </a>[/quote]

Ouch is right. Holy crap.
    [/quote]
    1 at bat and he makes more than me in an entire year. It is crazy. Comes to the plate. Pops out to 2nd. $50,000

Check your pm's AG! []