Re: Asian giant for HC

Holy pink.......hideous

A Car As Fugly As Its Owner

All-Pro

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]Holy pink.......hideous

[/quote]must be nice to have $ to burn like that.

All-Pro

Helllllloooooooooooooooo? I miss y'all... I don't know why I don't post in here anymore.

[quote user="listenup"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"]Holy pink.......hideous

[/quote]must be nice to have $ to burn like that.[/quote]

It makes me sick!!!!!! The economy is crashing, people are going insane, this crazy girl gets $2 million stolen from her place and she goes out and buys this!!!???

Anyone notice her "cutesy" voice is back? remember when she got out of jail and said she is sooo done with that cutesy voice and she needs to grow up?

Wasn't she suppose to go to Africa? [:@]

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="bigblue4417"]<h1><font size="3">Mark Teixeira agreed to a $180 million deal with the Yankees. We
    broke down his '08 stats to translate his annual salary ($22.5 million).</font></h1>To find out how long it takes Mark Texeira, CC, or Johan among others to earn your wages click here
    <a>
    </a>http://sports.espn.go.com/espnradio/...leteId=3708899

<div class="text-cont"><div class="text-pos"><h1><font size="3">Mark Texeira will make $50,000 after the following...</font></h1><div class="sub-text"><table cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr valign="top"><td width="150"><span class="result">.39</span> Hits</td><td width="150"><span class="result">.07</span> Home Runs</td></tr><tr valign="top"><td width="150"><span class="result">1.28</span> At-bats </td><td width="150"><span class="result">.27</span> RBI</td></tr></tbody></table><div class="year">

You will need to <font color="#0000ff">work 450 years</font> in order to make Mark Texeira's annual salary. OUCH!!!
    </div>

</div>
    </div>
    </div><a>
    </a>[/quote]

Ouch is right. Holy crap.
    [/quote]
    1 at bat and he makes more than me in an entire year. It is crazy. Comes to the plate. Pops out to 2nd. $50,000
    [/quote]

it's absolutely mind boggling and hard to comprehend isn't it?

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]LOL at this Page 2 (ESPN) cartoon about Plax

Although, the proper term is "You'll shoot your thigh out"!
    [/quote]

Great pic! And recent news is that the police has found more weapons at his home through a search warrant....

Aw! How sweet! Plaxie sent us a Christmas card!
    <a href="http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/page2/story?page=cards/081222/burress">
    http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/page2/story?page=cards/081222/burress</a>

How thoughtful!

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="bigblue4417"]<h1><font size="3">Mark Teixeira agreed to a $180 million deal with the Yankees. We
    broke down his '08 stats to translate his annual salary ($22.5 million).</font></h1>To find out how long it takes Mark Texeira, CC, or Johan among others to earn your wages click here
    <a>

<div class="text-cont"><div class="text-pos"><h1><font size="3">Mark Texeira will make $50,000 after the following...</font></h1><div class="sub-text"><table cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr valign="top"><td width="150"><span class="result">.39</span> Hits</td><td width="150"><span class="result">.07</span> Home Runs</td></tr><tr valign="top"><td width="150"><span class="result">1.28</span> At-bats </td><td width="150"><span class="result">.27</span> RBI</td></tr></tbody></table><div class="year">

You will need to <font color="#0000ff">work 450 years</font> in order to make Mark Texeira's annual salary. OUCH!!!
    </div>

</div>
    </div>
    </div><a>
    </a>[/quote]

[/quote]
    1 at bat and he makes more than me in an entire year. It is crazy. Comes to the plate. Pops out to 2nd. $50,000
    [/quote]

[/quote]
    It really and truly is. One day we will all know what that feels like. We will be rich!

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]Aw! How sweet! Plaxie sent us a Christmas card!
    <a href="http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/page2/story?page=cards/081222/burress">
    http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/page2/story?page=cards/081222/burress</a>

How thoughtful!
    [/quote]

Plax has really brought us some comic relief!!!

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="bigblue4417"]<h1><font size="3">Mark Teixeira agreed to a $180 million deal with the Yankees. We
    <a>

</div>

</div>
    </div>
    </div><a>
    </a>[/quote]

[/quote]
    [/quote]

[/quote]
    It really and truly is. One day we will all know what that feels like. We will be rich!
    [/quote]

I'm still trying to comprehend that. So for all those October strikeouts A-Rod has, he makes more than you do in an entire year? WTF? That's insane.

I love my Yankees and love the fact they got all that dough to throw around to put the best product on the field, but something's gotta be done about these athlete salaries. I mean, I know they should make more because their careers don't last as long as say a guy who works in a cubicle, but come on.... 50 grand for 1 at bat? That's insanity!

I wonder what it's like for NFL salaries.