Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="bansaw"]

well clean....lets not get ahead of ourselves.
    [/quote]

True! She's cleaning up her IMAGE, but inside that head of her's, that noggin took a major beating with all that liquid and powdery coke she injested and who knows what other drugs....

Anyone remember when she would drink 24 cans of coke a day???

LOL @ Kerry Collins... according to SI, dude wants to write a hit country song at some point. I got an idea for him...

<u>The Ballad of Super Bowl XXXV

</u>I woke up one January morning

Judging by the time I knew I was late for something

Coach Fassel came in and yelled at me

So did Mike and Tiki

I had missed my color recognition course

But I thought that it wouldn't matter

Because I had given the Vikings the hammer

In the championship game

I figured this should be the same

Only we were playing a different team

When the game started I backed to pass

Then I saw the ball in McAlister's grasp

Maybe I should have been named Super Bowl MVP

Because I gave Baltimore a championship that day

If any of you guys wish to continue the song, feel free to do so.

Merry Christmas to everyone...................What a great thread............Thanks

Merry Xmas everyone!!!

Merry Christmas all! We're off to visit family and friends today. Happy Holidays!

Merry Christmas y'all!

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you all. I hope you and yours are all healthy and happy and I wias you health, happiness and success in the coming year.</P>

</P>

I am down at a family house in Sanibel Island, FL, working on my glowing sunburn. Not that pumped to return to frigid Boston tomorrow but I can't complain!</P>

</P>

I hope you are all well.</P>

</P>

GO NEW YORK FOOTBALL GIANTS!!!!!!!!!!!</P>

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"]

Go get your warm, cozy house for Christmas, AG! My home page says that it is a great time to buy:</P>

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20081223/...onomy_housing1</P>

This is the guy that I studied, he knows everything &amp; he makes it clear &amp; easy to follow, even tho' he went to Wharton...and he is FREE!!!! AND answers your questions to boot!!!:</P>

http://www.mtgprofessor.com/</P>

</P>

[/quote]

Where did you find this website? It looks like a website I made back in 1996!!! LOL....

Good tips though...

[/quote]</P>

LOL...I would not know the diff between a 1996 &amp; a 2008 website I do not think. All I care about, is whether or not I can navigate the sight easily &amp; that it moves FAST!!! </P>

Link us to some of your stellar &amp; beautiful work, AG!!!</P>

I found mtgprofessor.com from the BEST consumer guy on the planet:</P>

http://clarkhoward.com/</P>

Both sites busts their butts to be helpful &amp; they go the extra mile ALWAYS to save you $$$...no matter how small or large the amount. Best part, both sites are FREE!!!</P>

BTW...I got Mikie's new book, "No Limits" yesterday at Costco. The book is $26 and Costco sells it for $14. The pics alone are worth EVERY penny. Beijing pics are totally awesome. However, my favs are MP getting on the school bus for the 1st time &amp; MP &amp; his mom at his 3rd birthday party in the back yard. The pics are too SWEET!!!!</P>

I have read 12 pages so far...started in the middle, with a gripping paragraph that was next to the pics page. (??? don't know why, it just caught my eye.). </P>

I doubt that MP had time to put a book out this fast, the way they have been running him all over the planet. MP said the words &amp; then Alan Abrahamson put the words together &amp; wrote the book, is my guess. It is VERY short &amp; sweet &amp; to the point. Exciting &amp; fast read. No flowery, drawn out garbage.</P>

MP is so totally FOCUSED on his mission, with the correct data, studying (i.e. watching films, just like they do in the NFL...LOL!!!) &amp; preparation.</P>

I feel like just reading those 12 pages has given me the high energy &amp; focus that I need to get into court &amp; defend my mom. Therefore, I am on a mission, to finish the book, before the attorney says, "let's go." It is a short &amp; fast read, so I know that I can do it.</P>

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYBODY!!!!!!!!</P>

BTW.....did Santa bring EVERY kid on the planet a new computer...lol. My laptop is usually super fast &amp; it seems like everything is taking 3 days to get moving????!!!!</P>

[quote user="Crush'em Giants"]

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you all. I hope you and yours are all healthy and happy and I wias you health, happiness and success in the coming year.</P>

</P>

I am down at a family house in Sanibel Island, FL, working on my glowing sunburn. Not that pumped to return to frigid Boston tomorrow but I can't complain!</P>

</P>

I hope you are all well.</P>

</P>

GO NEW YORK FOOTBALL GIANTS!!!!!!!!!!!</P>

[/quote]</P>

Sanibel Island....the home of 50 trillion sea shells, right?! My buddies live on the island. They said that Madonna shows up, clandestine, when SHE does not want the press around. So maybe you will see her &amp; ARod strolling on the beach at sunset. (Madonna would never let the sun hit her precious anemic looking skin during the day...lol)</P>

Warm weather sucks, so big time, at Christmas!!! The entire family was in San Diego, one year.Turkey was in the oven cookin'. It was 88 degrees out, every door &amp; window was open to try to get some cool air to breath (since most parts of San Diego do not need air conditioning. I thought that I would cry. It was SO not Christmas. The whole gang went up to La Jolla Cove, to play at the beach, while the bird was cookin'. The few holiday decorations, even at that wealthy real estate beach,look like Tijuana specials (same as in Florida, even in Palm Beach.)</P>

I felt like Barbara Streisand when she had to move from New York to Beverly Hills &amp; it was the same old, sameold, same old weather EVERY day, in "The Way We Were" with Robert Redford. She was almost crying, as well, and said, "I wish that it would just RAIN, or do something!" LOL</P>

Give me seasons &amp; a fireplace at Christmas time, all day long!!! [Y][D][Y]</P>

Cheers!!!</P>